Didn't See That One Coming.

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

~~~~'s POV

 

I  gasped when I saw who it was. "Yoseob oppa?" He chuckled. 'Who else?" He sat down beside me. "Pabokwang didn't even notice. Don't cry!" He wiped me tears. "I'm gonna change my schedule to fit yours, arraso?" He asked gently. "Arraso." I said weakly.He helped me up. "C'mon, it's ok!" he cooed. I smiled a little. "Kamshamnida oppa. Can we go change your schedule now?" He laughed and nodded. "Into the office we go~!" oppa sang, "Wahhhh you have a beautiful voice!" I said. He seemed surprised. "Chincha?" he asked in disbelief. I nodded my head like a little kid. He laughed. We switched his schedule. Now oppa has classes with me! Yay!

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I feel so bad for her. Hmm.... "~~~~ ah! Do you trust me?" I asked seriously. "Of course oppa!" she said childishly. 'Then tell me, who are you as a gangster?" She looked shocked. Then she broke into a smile. She held out her pinky. "You can't tell anyone oppa! Not even Hyunseung oppa! " she said. " I promise." I said as I linked pinkies with her. 'Wait!" she cried. "Hmm?" I asked. "Who is Dongwoon oppa's little sister?" she asked, confused. I laughed. "Minkki of course!" I said. "She didn't tell me..." she muttered. "Can you tell me now?" I asked, curiously. "I'd rather show you." she said mysteriously. She started lifting up her shirt. "Yah! What are you doing?!" I cried. She laughed. "I'm still innocent!" she cried. "Ohhh...." I said. She lifted up the two sides of her shirt. On her left side said the name 'Boa' in cursive, and on the right side, there was a snake tattoo This could only mean one thing. "You're Boa?!" I cried with disbelief. She shushed me. ''Oppa, please tell B2ST that Boa wants them to fight with her and back each other up." I nodded. "Annyeong oppa!" she said cutely and skipped off. I sat down. ~~~~ is Boa? Whoa. Didn't see that one coming.

 

 

A/N Sorry for the late update and the super short chapter! Oh and also, I don't know how the school program is in Korea, so I put it as America's. Please remember to comment and subscribe!