The Fight

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

~~~~'s POV

 

I ran home, threw on my outfit, and ran out the door. God, please. Don't let my oppas die. How did Big Bang get so fierce? Ugh, back up? Maybe. I arrived and gasped. There was so much blood. Yoseob oppa got taken out first probably because he was the tiniest. I ran up and grabbed the nearest Big Bang member, which was Daesung. I punched him on the face, kneed him in his oh so manly area, and slammed him onto the floor. The leader, G Dragon, saw what happened and told the rest to fight me. I smirked. Taeyang came and I flipped him over using judo. I threw him into Seungri. Sorry, but you don't mess with me or my family. Yes, Beast is my family now. TOP grabbed my arm and tried to snap it. Bad move. I twisted my hand to grab his arm, and I flung him into the wall. G Dragon looked at me with fury. I gave him a cold glare. He surpressed a shiver. I smirked. "I suggest you help your members instead of fight me, if you're are a true leader." I said coldly. He laughed. "Why, scared to fight me?" he taunted. I scoffed. " please, did you not see what I did to your members?" I asked him, a smirk plastered on my face. "Leave now." I said. I turned. I saw him move a little towards me. I whipped around and shot daggers at him with my eyes. He helped s up, and they walked away. Good. I turned to Beast. They looked at me in shock. I laughed quietly. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Yoseob called me for backup." They all bowed at me and said in unison," Kamshamnida Boa sunbaenim!" "No need to thank me. We work together now ok? Good. Go home. Do not mention this to anyone, or you will find one of your members bloddy the next day." With that, I left.  I walked a few steps and I saw Shinee. "What are you looking at?" I hissed. They bowed. I nodded and left.

 

Key's POV

 

We were planning to go home from the gym, when we heard punches. Onew hyung walked faster, looking into the alley. There was a girl who was beating up people. Beast layed injured on the ground. Tch. Oh wait. Big Bang had knives. Nevermind. Anyways, the girl exchanged a few words with G Dragon, and Big Bang left. She talked with Beast and started to walk this way. We were frozen in shock. She fought like a boss. "What are you looking at?" she hissed. We snapped out of it and bowed. She nodded and started walking away. I saw two slits on her sides. I squinted. I gasped. "Omo! That was Boa sunbaenim!" I said, surprised. "No ." Minho said, rolling his eyes. "YAH! Is that how you treat your hyung?!" I yelled. "Mian." Minho muttered. Taemin popped up, saying,"But hyung, Minho hyung shouldn't apologize, it was obvious." I clenched my fists. I took a deep breath calmed down, and pouted. Shinee laughed.

 

A/N: So, school started for me. It's kinda fun walking to classes like a turtle. Sorry for super short chappie, but my english teacher said we have a quiz on classroom procedures tomorrow, and I was like, O.o I'll try to update every week either on Saturday or Sunday. Please remember to comment and subscribe! A big thank you to my commenters and subbies! :D