Is She Pretending to be a Nerd?? Aish, so confusing!!

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

~~~~'s POV

I started zoning out once Mrs. Lee started the math lesson. I still had to fight MBLAQ tonight. Aish, who keeps on poking me. I turned slowly. Key was poking me with a pencil underneath the desk. "What?" I muttered. "Pay attention!" he hissed. I laughed quietly. The almighty Key actually pays attention in class. HA! But seriously, about MBLAQ. That Lee Joon guy is like a ninja. HMMM.... I guess I'll just rely on my senses. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I want a new tattoo that says BOA on my left side. Damn. I'll ask Minkki to cut out another diamond on my hoodie. Now, where did my cap go...... OH! Hehehehehe it's in my closet at home. E-ELECTRIC SHOCK! Merp. *Slam*. I looked up. Mrs. Lee was standing in front of my desk. "~~~~! I have been calling on you for two minutes already!" she said angrily. "She wasn't paying attention, Mrs. Lee." Key smirked. Everyone started laughing. I felt my cheeks turning a light pink. "Mianhae! But even though I wasn't paying attention, like Key-sshi said, the answer is 429." I replied softly. Mrs. Lee looked shocked. She beamed. "You don't have detention anymore, ~~~~, because your answer is correct!" I smiled a tiny smile. "Kamshamnida!" The whoe room was silent. With my senses, I saw that everyone was looking at me in shock, gaping, including the Almighty Key. EVERYDAY I SHOCK, SHOCK! Then Onew broke the silence, "BURNNNNN KEY! WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION, SHE STILL GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER. IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION, YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN IT WRONG!" I cracked a tiny smile. Everyone started laughing quietly. "Shut up!" Key roared. Everyone became quiet. Meanwhile, I looked at Minkki. She grinned at me. " THAT WAS DAEBAK!" she mouthed. I winked at her. "Besides, she's a nerd. Of course she would've gotten it right." Everyone laughed. I started boiling with anger. "Don't judge a book by its cover." I said, because after all, I am Boa. hehehehehehe. Queenkas mess with me, I'll beat you black and blue. Even at school. hehehehe. Everyone looked at me. *RINGGGG* YES LUNCH TIME! Minkki and I got up at the same time, and walked out.

 

 

Hyuna's POV

Who does she think she is?! That messing with MY oppa. Just you wait, nerd, after school, you're going down.

 

Key's POV

That nerd! No one messes with the Almighty Key. hehehehehe I know the queenkas are gonna make her life a living hell. What did she mean though? Don't judge a book by its cover? Is she pretending to be a nerd? Aish so confusing!!!!! 

 

 

 

A/N: What do you think? Comment below please! Can anyone make me a poster for this story? If you don't know yet, the main character is ~~~~ and Key. If you can, please put ~~~~ as a cute girl with or without glasses and put her other side, Boa. SHe can look like any other gangster except with black hair and neon highlights. Thanks!!!!!!~