Sitting next to him?! This is gonna be bad.

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

Jaeyoung's POV

"Unnie!' I hear someone call. "Annyeong, Sunyoung-ah!" We then walk to school together.   We enter class together and sit next to each other. Mrs. Lee comes and the whole class quiets down. "Class, we are switching seats today." Everyone starts talking then. Sunyoung and I groan. "Listen up!" She starts calling names out.

" Lee Jinki and Park Sunyoung." Everyone starts gossiping. " It's Onew." Jinki, or Onew, says."Why her?" "I'm so jealous" "Can't believe the nerd is sitting next to our oppa."

" Kim Kibum and..." " It's Key!" he says, agitated. Her sentence wasn't finished. He is the most popular kingka, so everyone started squealing. "Silence! Kim Kibum and Jung Jaeyoung."  Everyone starts gossiping again. I look at Sunyoung. She mouths at me, Hwaiting! I nod. "Mrs. Lee, can't I sit next to him? I mean, he should be sitting next to me, not the nerd." Hyuna says. " That's final. no complaining." I get up and sit next to Key.

Key's POV

~~~~? The nerd? Oh well. Better than Hyuna. She doesn't seem like a nerd though. Behind the glasses, she's actually pretty. Wait. What am I saying?! The Almighty Key cannot be attracted to Jung Jaeyoung.

Hyuna's POV

It isn't the nerd's fault, I'll admit it. But she didn't complain! If she did, I could've sat next to Key oppa. Argh. The rest of 4minute comes, and I say menacingly,"That nerdy will pay."

 ~~~~'s POV

He smirks at me. Oh gosh. Sitting next to him?! This is gonna be bad.