Married to the one I love

❄ The Special Lovely Boy ❅

Hyukjae look at his reflection in the mirror as Sungmin fixed the veil over his head. He looked... "Beautiful.." his brother breathed out and he look weirdly at the other. 'I was just about to say weird..' "What?" His brother frowned at him and he shook his head and continued to stare at himself in the mirror , making sure everything was in place. 

The only people who'll attend his wedding ceremony are his parents , his soon-to-be-husband family , his brother , his best friend , the Lee Mansion's servants and the priest. He didn't have to worry about wearing a dress in front of them right? He gulped while playing with his fingers nervously.

He still have 30 minutes before walking on the aisle with Donghae instead of walking alone because his parents convinced him in doing so. He was handed a bouquet of while flowers that matched his wedding dress and look at it intently. 'My brother really knows everything related to wedding ceremonies..' He thought and smiled. 

"Ah~ It's been my dream to see my brother getting married and I cannot believe it's coming true!" Sungmin squaled happily. "Drink Hyukjae.. I'm afraid when it's time to say 'I will' your voice will not come out.." The older teased and the younger pouted while taking the glass the older handed into his hand.

He gulped the drink down and felt nervousness crept onto him. Hell! Who could not be nervous when they're getting married in less than 30 minutes?! "You need to calm down Hyukjae.. I'm afraid you'll get an asthma attack because of your raging breathe.." Sungmin said and patted his brother's back.

He took in the advice and calmed himself down , looking at the door he'll be walking out in less than 20 minutes from time to time. He saw his mother and she walked up to him. "Omo! You look pretty! Sungmin did a good job at choosing your dress.." His mother exclaimed in excitement.

"Mom.. Weren't you nervous when you were about to get married to dad?" He asked , face flustered. His mother chuckled. "Of course I was! But after the kiss , it disappeared and was replaced with happiness.." She answered and gave an encouraging smile before winking and entered the door he was going to in less thank 10 minutes.

He searched for Sungmin's hand and once he found it , he gripped it tightly - in hope it would somehow calm him down. The older smiled at him before giving him a squeeze , relieving him a bit. Then , he heard the piano playing from inside. He gulped , feeling his legs slightly wobbly. "It's time.. Go.." His brother encourage him and smiled. 

He walked slowly towards the door and opened it. He could see how Donghae gasped as he saw him from under the veil and the other took his hand into his before walking together on the aisle. Donghae squeezed his hand lightly and he smiled before making the same thing to the other. "You look beautiful" He heard the other whispered and blushed hard.

Finally , they arrived to the aisle where the priest and legal respresentative were waiting to them. They smiled to each other before they let go of their hands. "We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Donghae and Hyukjae as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.." The priest started.

The speech was long and Hyukjae could feel his feet hurt because of standing for too long but Donghae was still hanging on so he decided not to sigh. It was time for them to say their vows and Hyukjae felt relieved because only Donghae would be representing the both of them since he was sure he would stutter or he might lost his voice because of nervousness.

Donghae received the ring from the small coffin and smiled to himself before remembering what he memorized the night before. "I , Lee Donghae , take you Lee Hyukjae , to be my wedded wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. I promise you my deepest love , my fullest devotion and my most tender care."

He took a deep breath to calm himself down before continuing."I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope , to have and to hold , from this day forward , for better , for worse , for richer , for poorer , in sickness or in health , to love and to cherish until death do us apart. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness."

They both placed the rings in each other's ring finger and ce again to the priest. "At this time , I'll ask you , Donghae and you, Hyukjae , to face each other and take each other's hands." He could feel his cheeks heaten up. Donghae took his hand into his and squeezed it lightly to assure him and he squeezed back.

"Hyukjae , will you have this man to be your husband , to live together in the covanant of marriage? Will you love him , comfort him , honor and keep him , in sickness and in health , and forsaking all others , be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked and he felt nervous again.

"I will." He said softly and was glad he didn't stutter. "And Donghae , will you have this man to be your wife , to live together in the convenant of marriage? Will you love him , comfort him , honor and keep him , in sickness and in health , and forsaking all others , be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" the priest asked to Donghae.

"I will." Donghae said , his voice firm and assuring. The priest then look at the crowd of people. "Will all of you witnessing this , promises to do all in your power to uphold these two person in marriage?" And he giggled when he heard a massive "We will."

"If anyone here has any reasons as to why these two should not be joined in Holy Matrimony , let him speak now or forever hold his peace." And there was silence for a while before the priest began to speak again. "I now declare you." They both gulped , feeling nervous about the kiss they were about to do.

"Husband and wife. Donghae , you may now kiss your partner." The priest finished with a smile. Donghae lifted the veil and gasped silently at the beauty of his wife. He gulped when he saw the plump lips of the other. Donghae leaned forward , everyone was quiet. He closed his eyes softly , Hyukjae did the same.

They leaned closer slowly and felt their hot breath mix as they lock their lips together into a kiss.

They parted away from the kiss and Hyukjae blushed furiously at the thought of everyone watching them kiss. Some people were clapping and some of them were crying - Donghae's and Hyukjae's mother. He smile shyly to his husband and the other smiled back. 

O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.

"That was nerve-wracking.." He sighed out when he was eating alone with his official husband - since their parents want them to have some private time together. "Yeah.. I'm glad I didn't stutter.." Donghae sighed out. He chuckled. "You were cool though.. How could you remember such a long line?"

His husband gave him a playful smile. "Well~ I'm your perfect husband after all so there is nothing I can't do.." He said smugly. "I didn't expect you to be a cheesy husband.." "Well , you just discovered the real me I guess?" He said cheekily and they laughed. Suddenly , Donghae leaned onto him to pull the strap that fell over his thin shoulder.

He blushed in embarrassment as he didn't realise it had fell. The other cupped his face and he look confusedly at him. "I can't believe I got a beautiful person with a beautiful heart as my wife.. I'm so damn lucky.." He said and Hyukjae blushed into a darker shade of red.

"Eat.. We'll be dancing after this.." He informed. "W-What? Dance?" Hyukjae said in disbelieve. "Don't worry.. It's just a dance with simple steps.." Donghae said and he tried to convince himself to relax. After eating , they were lead by a servant to the center of the hall.  

"Take a deep breath and follow what I say okay?" Donghae said as he pulled his wife's hand to rest on his shoulder , his other hand holding Hyukjae's. He then slid his hand around his wife's waist , causing the other to blush. All eyes were on them that were dancing on the center of the hall beautifully.

Some of them were also dancing around the wedding couple and they felt happy. Everything felt perfect. He didn't need to worry about anything else right now and should just enjoy the moment and so , he did.

"I'm tired.." He sighed out as he lay on the bed. They were currently in the Lee's hotel room and it was free as Hyukjae was their son. "Me too.." The husband said and laid beside his wife , chuckling lightly. "My legs are sore.." "Oh , I bet they are.. Since you were wearing high-heels all the time.."

Donghae sat up and pulled the high-heels off of his wife's feet and placed it beside the bed. "Why don't you change into some comfortable clothes? I doubt that's comfortable.." He suggested and Hyukjae nodded before sitting up. "I'll just.. Wait for you in the bathroom.." He said before entering the said room. 

Hyukjae blushed. Why would Donghae wait for him in the bathroom? Maybe because he wanted him to change comfortably but why bother waiting him in the bathroom? He shook his head and decided to focus on what he was currently doing , changing into comfortable clothes.

He wore an oversize sweater - since its warm - and shorts before staggering towards the bathroom and knocking on it lightly before entering. Donghae was checking the water in the bathtub to make sure it was warm enough and he smiled at him. "Is it for a bath? Ah please.. No more.. I'm too tired.." He whined.

"Well.. It's not for a bath actually.. Come here.."  His husband said as he gestured him to come closer and he did it out of curiousity. "Sit on the side of the bathtub and dip your feet in.." He did as he was told and look at his husband confusedly as the other kneeled in front of him inside the bathtub - he didn't get wet as he change into a T-shirt and shorts.

Then , Donghae held his feets and began to massage them , taking him by surprise. "Did you learn how to massage? Because it feels good.." Hyukjae asked as he felt less sore than before. His husband chuckled. "Just the basics.." He answered and smiled while massaging. After what felt like half an hour , they went out of the bathroom. 

"That was nice.." He said as he could finally walk normally instead of staggering. "Thanks.. You're the first one to try out my massaging skills.." Donghae said. "Why did you learn it anyway?" Hyukjae asked as he sat on the bed once again. "Only for you~ ♥" His husband answered with a cheesy smile. 

The wife blushed as he lowered his head and mumbled. "Cheesy husband.." He laid on the bed and pull the covers over him. "Sleeping already? It's only 10 pm though.." He asked his wife as he sat beside him. "But I'm sleepy! The wedding ceremony drained my energy out.." He whined as he tossed and turned in bed.

The husband chuckled. "Okay okay.. If you say so.. Let's sleep.." He said and pulled the covers over both of them. He his wife's hair as he admired the perfection God created in front of his eyes and to own it , he felt damn lucky. What did he do to deserve someone like him as his wife he didn't know. "Hyukkie.. I love you.." The said name smiled. "I love you too.."

THE END

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol just kidding! The next chapter will be the prolouge.. It will be quite short? Dunno.. I haven't start typing it yet.. Oh and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMAIGHAAAAD!!!! 201 subscribers!!!

To subscribers:

 

My first reaction was like:

"Is that true?"

When the information sinked into my head , I was like:

   

    

 

I think I'm calm...

A bit..

......

.....

....

...

NOT!!!

Sorry for spamming but I just couldn't help myself haha! Thanks anyway to my lovely subscribers!! I'll be writing a new story once I get home.. I still need to edit for the story's poster.. ^^ Hope you enjoyed the update! Please vote for Super Junior!!! TT^TT I'll be bawling my eyes out if they lose...  *sob* If you don't want me to delete this story go vote!!! I can be cruel too you know!