Epilouge

❄ The Special Lovely Boy ❅

"Sarah was bawling her eyes out when she saw you guys getting married.." A tall boy said. "Really? I was so nervous I didn't hear anything except for the priest.." The other boy said , chuckling lightly. "She said that she was happy for you.." "Where is she now?" The boy asked as he didn't see the said girl for a few days.

"She said she wants to look at her grave.. To see who visits her.." The tall boy answered and the other boy looked at him. "Doesn't it hurt?" The boy suddenly asked. The tall boy looked at him confusedly. "What do you mean?" "I mean.. The fact that you like me but you want me to be happy with someone else.." The boy said. 

Minho looked at him with a hint of sadness in his eyes and Hyukjae regretted asking the most obvious question of all. "Of course it hurts.." He answered with a bitter smile. "But I don't want to make you sad by being with me so.. I'm doing fine at dealing with it.." The other boy looked down in guilt. Why did he even asked that question?

"Don't you want to search for other people? I'm sure there is one that wants someone like you.." He said as he try convince the other to search it. The tall boy shook his head. "Nah.. I'm too lazy to search for that person.." He said as he continued to cut the vegetables. They were currently in the kitchen cooking dinner.

'I'll search for it then..' Hyukjae thought as he smile happily at the thought. "What are you getting hyper about?" Minho said while eyeing him suspiciously. "Nothing~" The other sang out as he continued cooking. He hummed happily while thinking about what he should do tomorrow.

"Yeobo~ I missed you~" A voice sang as he hugged the wife from the back. He sniffed his wife's shoulder. "You smell like strawberries.. I like it.." He said as he continued to hug him from the back. "You're back early.. I haven't finished cooking yet.." The wife said as he giggled because he felt ticklish when the husband sniffed him. "There was not a lot of patients today so I decided to go home early.." He explained.

"Ah.. PDA.. My eyes.." Minho said faking disgusted by the scene in front of him. "We're in our house so this is not called PDA.. It's called gestures to show we love each other.." Donghae said to him while continue to back hug his wife. Did he just spoke to the ghost Minho? He freaking did..

Magic? Nah.. Minho made himself visible and Donghae was able to see him. At first he glared at him because he was the one possessing Hyukjae but then he gave in when his wife coaxed him. Yeah , he's so in love with him that he can't do anything but to just give in and listen to his wife.

"Take a bath and come when dinner's ready.." Hyukjae said as he loosened the tie around his husband's neck. "Arasso.." Donghae said and pecked those irresistible plump lips he's been missing all day. The wife blushed. Even though they were husband and wife for almost a week , he just can't seem to get used to it and he think he will never.

"Yah! The egg will burn if you stand there dazing!" Minho scolded him and he quickly snapped into reality. "Oh God the egg!!" He said in panic and ran to turn the stove off. He sighed in relief when it was not burn but frowned when he saw the edge was a bit black. "Told 'ya.." The tall boy said and continued to cut the vegetables.

"Hae.." "Hmm? What is it?" Hyukjae cuddled with his husband on their bed. "Do you think Minho should find a partner?" He asked , unsure of Donghae's reaction. The other was silent for a while before answering. "Yeah.. He should.." "But he doesn't want to when I suggested him in doing so.." He pouted at Minho's stubbornness.

The husband chuckled and kissed the pout away , making his wife blush. "I guess we have to search for it then.." He said and ruffled his wife's hair that was a bit longer now. "But I can't see spirits and ghost so I guess this task is for you alone.. I'll give you my support.." He said and kissed his wife's forehead. "I guess you're right.. Okay then.."

"Strawberries! Kyaaah! I miss you guys!" He exclaimed as he put four boxes of strawberries he's been missing in his trolley. He went to another isle to finally shop for his and his husband's daily needs after being distracted with strawberries. 'Hae won't mind that I bought four boxes of strawberries right? After all , he gave me this much money to shop..' He thought as he continued to walk.

He was choosing oranges when one of them fell and when he was about to pick it up , another hand had already did so. He looked up to see a petite boy handing him the orange with a polite smile. "You're not human.. Right?" He said as he looked at him for a moment. The petite boy was surprised with the question. 

"You can see.. Me?" The petite boy asked back and Hyukjae nodded. "I can see spirits and ghosts.. It's normal to me.." The petite boy laughed. "Not weird that you didn't freak out like people who usually are when I pick things up.. Haha.." "How did you.. You know.. D-Died?" He asked timidly as he was afraid it would offend the other.

The petite boy didn't seem upset though. "Well.. I was working here by arranging boxes and cans by order but one day , a couple were having a fight and I tried to stop them.." "Then?" Hyukjae asked as he tried to convince the other to tell him the entire story. "He shoved me against a shelf and it collapsed on top of me.. Police said it was an accident death and the couple got well so I'm glad.." He said with a smile.

"You're not upset the fact that you d-died?" Hyukjae asked timidly yet again. The petite boy chuckled. "Relax.. It's not I'm going to kill you if said something wrong and yeah , I'm not upset.. I at least made the couple get back together again.." The other nodded. "Oh yeah.. We're talking like we know each other for a long time but.. What's your name?" "Hyukjae and you?"

"Taemin.."

"Hae!!" Hyukjae yelled out as he ran into his husband's embrace. "Where were you Hyuk? God! I thought I lost you when I woke up and you were not beside me!" Donghae said in worry as he tighten his arms around his wife. The wife chuckled and broke them apart. "I just went to shop our daily needs.." He explained and his husband nodded.

"Oh and who's that?" His husband asked as he peeked at the floating plastic bags at their doorway - he's not afraid of things floating anymore because Hyukjae made him get used to it. "Oh yeah! I met him at the grocery shop.. Come in!" He said as he pulled to what seem to be his friend's arm to Donghae.

Hyukjae whispered something to the ghost and soon , it became visible to Donghae's view. "Hi , I'm Taemin. Didn't know Hyukjae has a husband and nice to meet you.." He said with a smile and bowed. "Yah Donghae! Did Hyuk-" Minho yelled and was silent when he saw an unknown boy inside the house.

"W-Who's that?" Minho stammered. Hyukjae smiled before introducing the boy. "He's Taemin.. I met him at the grocery shop.." The said boy bowed and smiled at the other. "Nice to meet you.." Realizing the awkward silence , Donghae decided to leave them alone so that they can get used to each other.

"We'll go on a date for a while! Bye!" He shouted as he dragged his wife and slammed the door shut. Taemin and Minho looked at each other before chuckling. "Let's.. Know each other?" The taller boy said as he awkwardly scratch the back of his head. The petite boy laughed. "Sure."

O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.

"Hyukkie.." "Hmm?" "Do you think we should adopt a child?" That question took Hyukjae by surprise. "Do you want to?" He asked as he look at his husband. Donghae smiled. "Yeah.. I want to experience how is it to have a hyper child running around the house.." The wife chuckled. "Let's adopt one then.." 

Days after , they decided to adopt one at a foster care. "Here is your child's information.." The person at the counter said as she handed Hyukjae a document. Donghae nodded with a smile as he hugged his wife from the waist because of excitement. They were about to go and see the child when a caretaker stopped them.

"You're adopting this child?" She asked and both of them nodded. She smiled at them. "I found him abandoned at an alley.. He was still a newborn baby that time but he was raised happily so I'm sure you both would make a good father and mother for him." "You can visit him if you want.. Here's our house address.." Donghae said as he handed a card to her.

She smiled. "Thank you.." Donghae smiled. "You're welcome.." They bid goodbye and proceeded on walking towards a room where their child is waiting. When they opened the door , a boy was playing with Lego in the middle of the room but his attention immediately shifted to them.

"Umma?" He said and ran to Hyukjae , hugging his leg. Hyukjae laughed and squatted in front of the boy. "Hi! My name is Hyukjae , I'm going to be your umma and this man beside me is your appa.. Understand?" He said with a child-like voice making his husband chuckle at the scene in front of him. The boy nodded excitedly.

"My name is Henry!" The 4-year-old beamed and hugged his umma from the neck. Usually parents would be a male and a female but he didn't care. As long as he have parents , he's the happiest boy on earth! "How about greeting appa too?" His umma suggested and he quickly turn to look at his appa. "Appa is handsome!" He complimented with a proud smile.

Donghae chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair. "Let's buy your clothes and school things.." "Right now?" The boy asked excitedly and his appa nodded. "Yay! Let's gooo!" He squealed and pulled his umma out of the building. "You shouldn't leave appa alone.. It's bad.." Hyukjae said and Henry ran back to pull his husband towards him.

"Now appa's with us! Let's go!" The child beamed out as he pulled them. The husband chuckled before turning to kiss his wife. Henry who saw the scene gasped and covered his eyes using his small palms. "I didn't see anything!" He said out loud and Donghae laughed at the blushing mess of Hyukjae.

They spent the day shopping and eating. It was such a happy day to spend with their adopted child. Minho and Taemin would occasionally appear in their house to help and Hyukjae was happy that they were in a relationship - and so was Donghae because Minho wouldn't be sticking with his wife much now. In one word he's just jealous.

They discovered the fact that Henry could see spirits and ghosts just like Hyukjae when Donghae saw he was playing and laughing by himself , he called Hyukjae over and his wife said that he was playing with a spirit - and that's how they knew. Taemin would sometime play with their child too and so is Minho.

Hyukjae went to university with Kyuhyun - since Sungmin and Donghae is overprotective of him - and he was happy. He met many people and made many friends. He would occasionally gets confessions from guys but his best friend would drive them away since Hyukjae is too kind of his own good - he was ordered to keep an eye on his best friend from Donghae.

Sometimes he would take Henry with him to his university because his husband is not at home - people didn't mind as Henry is an obedient and cute child.

"Appa! Let's buy strawberry ice-cream for umma!" Henry beamed as he dragged Donghae into an ice-cream shop. He decided to buy it for his wife that is currently studying for his exams at home and bought it for the three of them. Once he opened the door to their apartment , Henry kicked off his shoes and ran towards his umma studying in the living room.

Donghae chuckled as he locked the door behind him. "Umma look! Ice-cream for you!" He heard Henry said as he walked towards the living room. He saw Hyukjae put aside his book and received the strawberry ice-cream from his child's small hand. "Did you have a good time with appa?" The boy nodded and sat beside his umma.

"Relax a bit.. It's not good to study for hours without relaxing.." His husband advised him as he sat beside Henry who was eating his vanilla ice-cream cutely. The wife nodded. "Arasso.." He turned the television on and immediately , the movie 'Nemo' was playing. "Appa! Stohp! I want to watch Nemo!" The child said and his appa complied.

Donghae intertwined his fingers with Hyukjae behind Henry who was focused on watching the movie. The husband leaned to his wife and whispered "I love you.." before pecking his wife's lips who in returned blushed and whispered back the same word. The child suddenly turned around to them and pouted at their intertwined fingers. 

"Henry wants to join too!" He said while prying the fingers and then replaced them with his fingers at both hands. He lifted them up and smiled. "We're a family!" Donghae and Hyukjae smiled to each other before pecking both of the boy's cheek. "Yes , we are.."

THE END.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

This time it's the real ending!! YAY!!!! Finally ended this fic!!! *throws confetti* Wow! Can't believe I typed 39 paragraphs (usually it's 36 lol not a lot eh?) I want to eat my lunch now (it's 5 PM btw) I will be releasing a new story~ Oh I have to finish this fast to make a schedule for my trip to Korea this Friday! ^^ (I'll try to visit Tous Les Jours)

Thanks to: Loving_EXO ,KiwiFreezy  , fufufufu25 , kiki-chan , Bsa1998 , cloudy91 , jewelsvalencia , lady_na , MissPauline , DayBreaksBell ,hippocat  , FangirlEunYoo , jewELFish15 , Rhapsody , kathluv and iloveheenim who upvoted this fic!! Thank you so much! Mwaah!

To my beloved subscribers and readers ,

Thanks for reading this crappy story (I think it is) and continue subscribing even though sometimes I don't update because I was too busy with school (it's hell in there!!) I would really like to thank you and hug you all but it's the internet.. *sobs* Seriously.. Thanks guys! For your support.. Your comments... Your time spent on reading the long chapters.. xD Your everything..

Didn't realize 4 months passed with this story.. (I lost track of time lol) It pains me to say goodbye to this story and you (if you don't subscribe to my other story that is , not that I'm recommending so don't be mad if it offended you cause I really didn't mean it) I'll be making a new story after this (it's fluff happy?)

I hope you guys like the ending~ ♥ I love you guys and never forget that! Bye~

- ♥ Shin Ha Ni