You Like Her?!

I Just Wanna Say... I Love You...

Ren grabbed his mic and giving me a soft glare, “Aren’t I awesome, Mr. Park?!”

 

I was about to explode when he calls me Mr. but the performance was just too awesome that makes me can't get angry. With a wide smile still plastered on my face, I stood up and clapped my hands. "That was really really awesome..". I gave a soft glare to Ren, "You too, Mrs. Choi!!"

"Tsk.. I knew it.." Ren cockily smirked, making me rolled my eyes.

They put their instruments down and walked back to the tv room. As I sat back on the sofa, Aron and Ren sat beside me while Minhyun and JR sat on the floor and took some water to drink, and Baekho is laying down on the floor, looks a bit tired but happy.

"But why did you never told me about this?!" I asked or more protested to Ren and Minhyun.

"Yah!! Don't blame us!! You're the one who never hang out with us.." Minhyun said, defending.

"Tsk.. Yeah.. This boy is really awkward with boys.." Ren added, shrugging while looking at me mockingly.

"Yah!!" I slapped his arm lightly as I feel ashamed because it's true and I realized that I'm the only girl here, right now. Plus, he's calling me boy! Tsk..

Aron giggled, "Aigooo~ So cute.. Maybe you should hang out with us more often!!"

"A-ah.. N-ne, Aron ssi.." I nodded a little and said awkwardly.

"Good!" He chuckled, "But don't call me Aron ssi!!! Just call me 'Oppa', ne?!"

I smiled back at him as he gave me a warm and cute smile, "Ne, Aron.......... Oppa?!". I chuckled.

"Yah!! Are you flirting with my hyung?!?" Ren suddenly interupted, making me, Aron oppa and Baekho turned to him.

"Why?! Are you jealous?!" I stuck out my tongue on him.

"Why would I jealous with you?! Not even important!!" He said cockily and took some snack from the table and eat it.

"Tsk.. Then, what's your problem?!?" I said coolly.

"The problem is.. He's my hyung!!" He stuck out his tongue on me.

"Guys.. Could you not starting it now?! Aron hyung isn't ready for you!!" Minhyun tried to stop us and sighed.

"She's starting it!!" Ren whined, pointing at me.

"Wait.. You're not dating, are you?!" Aron oppa asked, clueless.

"What?! Dating?!? Ew.. No!!" Ren shouted while I shook my head and put a disgusted expression on my face.

"Then why are you jealous, Ren?!" Aron oppa asked innocently.

Baekho got up and looked at my direction, "Uh oh.. Maybe he always teasing _______, because he actually likes her?! hahaha..". He said jokingly.

"He's right.. He's right.. Ren might be likes you, _______!!! Watch out!!! hahaha.." Aron oppa joined Baekho jokingly.

"Yah!! Of course I'm not!!!" Ren shouted, protesting.

"Ey.. Don't lie!!!" Baekho teased, giving Ren a wink.

"I'm not lying.." Ren said, annoyed and pouting.

"Uh oh.. Beautiful Boy is angry!!!" Baekho teased even more, making the others burst into laughter.

Ren ignored Baekho and took a candy from the table and throw it to JR who is focusing on his phone, but smirking as heard the whole scene. "Yah!! Why are you so quiet today?!"

"Ooh.. He's trying to change the topic.." Minhyun joined Baekho, teasing Ren.

"Give me that!!" Ren grabbed JR's phone without any permission.

"Yah!! I'm still playing!!" JR protested but let it go, and shrugged. "Seems like Beautiful Ren becomes Angry Ren.."

By that, everyone's laughing and started to talk about random topics and aslo play around and joke around, get to know each other better and just having fun.
 

+++

 

Hours have passed, I looked at my watch and saw it's almost 5 pm. "OMO!!" My eyes widened as I looked at it.

"Wae?!" Aron oppa asked.

"I think, I should go home now.. My mom would scold me if I'm going home really late.." I explained.

"Ahh.. Wanna ride?! I think I need to go too.." JR offered as he looked at the clock.

"Sure.." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Nah!! She's going with me.." Suddenly Ren shouted. All eyes turned to him.

"What's wrong with you?!" I mumbled quietly while looking at him with a weird expression.

"So, you really likes her, uh?! You love her?!" Aron oppa asked.

"Don't make me start it!!" He glared at Aron oppa then turned to me, "You know, only me who can handle your mom, right?!"

I sighed as I know he's right. Only him who can make my mom not angry or scolding me if I'm going home late. I don't know how he can handle my mom who is kinda scary and why is my mom really likes him?! Is it because he's prettier than me?! "Nah!! I'm still prettier than him!!"

I stood up and took my bag, "Let's go, then?!"

"Baekho ya, Minhyun ah.. You're not coming with us?!" JR asked the two who are laying down on the floor while watching tv.

Baekho turned to JR, "No.. We still want to be here.. To eat all of Aron hyung's foods..". He said jokingly.

JR and Ren stood up and took their bags.

"Okay then.. We're going first, hyung!!" Ren said.

"Ne.. See you later!!" Aron oppa smiled at us and we're leaving. "Watch out, _______!!! Ren might be likes you.. haha " Heard Aron oppa shouted teasingly.

"Or love..." Baekho shouted, adding.

"Aish.." Ren hissed in annoyance.

JR and I just chuckled.


As we reached the place where their bicycles parked, Ren and JR jumped on their bicycles and looked at me.

"Come on!!" JR said, signaling me to jump on his bicycle.

I nodded and about do what he told, when suddenly..

"Yah!! You're with me!!" Ren said.

I frowned, looking at him, "Why should I?!"

"Do you really like her, Ren?!" JR asked.

"Yah.. Of course I'm not!!" Ren pouted, "Well, okay.. Don't ever ask for a ride to me anymore..". He stuck out his tongue on me.

"Sure, my pleasure.." I stuck out my tongue on him back and jumped on JR's bicycle.

On the way home, it's kinda quiet since Ren is a bit annoyed by their friends' jokes and I don't know why JR was kinda quiet?! Not like when I first met him.


We stopped in front of my house and there is my mom, already standing in front of the door with a kinda scary gaze. We got off from bicycles and I immediately walk towards the door.

"Where have you been, _______?!? You know what time is it?!" My mom started to scold me coolly.

"Mianhae ahjumma!! It was my fault.. I was asking her to go with me.." Ren explained and bowed, followed by JR.

"Ahh.. Ren ah.." My mom looked up at him, smiling. I rolled my eyes. "It's okay.. But next time, don't forget to tell me!! And who's that?! I've never seen him before.." My mom turned to JR and looked at him, a bit frowing.

"Ne ahjumma.." Ren smiled at my mom, "Oh.. This is Jonghyun, my bestfriend.."

JR bowed at my mom and she nodded.

"Let's come in!!" My mom invited.

"Ahh.. Ne.. Maybe next time, ahjumma.. I think we should go now.." Ren said.

"Oh.. Okay.." My mom said, understanding. "Be careful!! And tell your mom, I said hi.."

"Sure, ahjumma.." Ren said and he and JR jumped on their bicycles.

"Thank you.." I mouthed to Ren and he nodded, smiling.

"See ya later, _______!!" By that, Ren and JR go and I wave my hand at them.

 

+++

 

After done studying, I joined my older sister who is watching some MV from MBLAQ and relaxed myself.

"Unnie.. Guess what?!?" I said as I laid down on her bed.

"What?!" She answered plainly.

"Tsk.. You're no fun.. Guess!!" I rolled my eyes.

"Aigoo.. I guess there's a handsome guy you met and you fall for him." She said easily.

"Yah!! I'm not like that!!" I slapped her arm. "You remember Jonghyun?! JR?!"

She thought, "Ohh.. That necklace boy?! Wae?! Don't tell me you fall for him now?! But you already said no.. So, you can't!!"

I chuckled as I heard 'Necklace Boy' but then slapped her arm again, "Yah!! What are you talking about?! Tsk.. I just wanna tell you that actually he's Ren's friend.. And you know what?! They're in a band together.. I don't know why Ren never told us he has a band.." I mumbled.

"Ren has a band?!" She turned to me with wide eyes, "Woah cool!! My dongsaeng is cool.."

I rolled my eyes, "Your dongsaeng is me!! Tsk.. But actually his hyung is cooler than him.." I chuckled.

"What?! Don't tell me you like his hyung?!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yah!! Why always think that I like every guy I met?!?" I protested.

"Because you are flirty and you're a player..." She stuck out her tongue on me.

"Hul.." I said in annoyance and turned to watch this MBLAQ's Monalisa Japan.


Annyeong~ Here's a looooooooooonnngggg chapppie!!!^^ Hope you like it!!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!^^ Thank youuu~~~