Necklace

I Just Wanna Say... I Love You...

Your POV
 

"_____, Let's go!!" I heard my unnie shouted from the living room.

I put on my jacket quickly and walked to the living room. Yeah, today is saturday and me and my unnie will just hang out, since my Mom go to somewhere and my Dad isn't home yet. "Let's go!"

We walked out of the house and took a motorcycle. We put on the helmets and climbed to the motorcycle. Unnie drove off and we headed to the mall. After we arrived at the mall, Unnie parked the motorcycle and we went inside.

Well, actually we're not the type of girls who likes to go shopping in a mall. We just came here to get some meals.. hehe.. But of course we would like to see other stuff.

Before we go to the food court, we decided to go to the accessories shop. Just to see a cool stuff like what Big Bang wore, maybe.. haha

My eyes exploring all the stuff that hanging and placed here and there, to see if there's a stuff that I like or can caught my eye.

"_____, look at this!! Isn't it cute??" My Unnie asked as she pointed to a cute necklace with a Mickey Mouse pendant. We looked at it closer.

"Ahh, yes.. But you know, I don't like cute stuff.." I shook my head a little. "Well, I might like cute stuff, but I like cool stuff more.. If it's spider or skull, it would be cool.."

I walked to see another stuff and my eyes caught something cool. A necklace with a black robotic pendant. I walked closer to see it and about to take it. But when I grabbed it, my eyes widened because I hold a hand instead of a necklace.

I gasped and stepped back then see a guy with a black leather jacket looking at me a bit shocked too.

"I-Im sorry.." I bowed a little.

"A-ah.. It's okay.. Not your fault.." He scratched the back of his head. "Oh, y-you want to buy this??"

I looked at him, "Oh, ani.. You can have it.." I smiled at him. This is where I'm really bad at, with guys.

"Uh, You sure?! You can have it you want.. Maybe they still have more.." He smiled then looked around and asked a shopman which is a bit near us, "Excuse me!! Do you have more like this?!".

"_____ ah, did you found something cool??" Jiseok unnie suddenly came. She saw me and that guy then looked at me with a who-is-he expression on her face.

The shopman walked toward us and looked at it, "This.. It's the one and only in this shop. Sorry.. If you want, you can wait 2 more weeks for the other one. It's a co-" He mumbled a little so I couldn't really hear his words. Then he looked up at us, "So, you're gonna buy it??"

I looked at the guy while he looked me with a hesitating look. "Ne.. Please wrap it for him!!" I smiled to the shopman.

"Wait here!" The shopman said and went to wrap it.

"Why it's for me?? I thought you want to buy it.." The guy asked a bit confused and protesting.

"A-aniya.. You can have it!! Really.." I smiled, reassuring. "I don't really need it, and I think you need it more.."

"Here.." The shopman came with a little plastic bag and handed it to the guy. I took out my wallet and about to pay it when the guy stopped me,

"You don't have to pay for it!! It's for me, right??" He then took out his wallet from his pocket.

"It's okay.. Let me pay for it.." I gave the shopman money before the guy could take out his money.

"Thank you.. You both seems so cute together.." The shopman commented and giggled then leave.

I felt my cheeck are burning because of that shopman's words.

"Thank you very much for this. And for return.. let me treat you for dinner.." He smiled at me and and my unnie.

I looked at Jiseok unnie who was just watching at the whole scene and now has a wide smile plastered on her face, not really sure what to answer. She looked back at me and shrugged.

I turned back to the guy, "U-hm.. Sure.."

He smiled and we walked out of the shop and went to the food court.

 

After we arrived at the food court, we sat and a waitress came and gave us the menu. The waitress wrote our orders and then left.

"So, I'm really thank you for this.." The guy said as he poked the plastic bag of the necklace. "Oh, and what's your name??"

"It's okay.. I'm _____ and this is my unnie.." I answered smiling.

"Jiseok.." Jiseok unnie introduced. "And you??"

"Oh, I'm Jonghyun.. But you can call me JR.." He said, smiling. What a nice guy..

"JR?? Is it a stage name or something??" I asked, joking a little.

We then joking and talking about music and others until our orders came. We ate it until suddenly heard a cellphone's ringing.

"Oh, excuse me.." He excuses and stood up to pick up his phone.

Not a long time, he came back, "I'm sorry but I have to go first.."

"It's okay.. Thank you for the meals.." Jiseok unnie said.

"No problems.." He smiled again, "Hope we can meet again soon!!"

"Ne.." I smiled. Then he left us after paying the bills.

"He's so nice.." I said after awhile then took a sip of my drink.

I felt my unnie looked at me with a weird gaze and I turned to her because my feeling was right. She looked at me with a really really weird gaze. "What??"

She shook her head slowly, "Park _____, don't tell me you're falling for him??"

"Yah!?! What do you mean.. We just met.. And why would I fall for him??" I slapped her arm.

"Hey, I just met you.. And this is crazy.. But here's my number.. So call me maybe.." She sang Carly's song, teasingly.

"Yah!! What do you mean??" I shouted a little at her.

"I know you, _____.." Jiseok unnie glared at me.

"Know what?!?" I stuck out my tongue at her.

"You will fall for him.." She said easily while playing with a tissue in front of her.

"No, I wouldn't!" I said firmly.

"Really??" She poked my cheek, teasingly.

"Ne.." I said with an aegyo, a bit annoyed. Why would I fall for him.. I don't even know what type of person he is.

"Okay.. Since you've said so.. I'll keep your words!! You can't fall for him!" He syuck out her tongue on me.

 

 


well, it's the first chappie.. I know it's not good.. But I hope you enjoy ^^