Small World

I Just Wanna Say... I Love You...

"_____ ah, I'm going first!!" Sanghee said as she patted my shoulder and leave me behind.

Yeah, she's my close friend and she's leaving me alone because she has an important schedule after school. Yeah, a busy friend.

"Ne.." I shouted at her who's already far away from me. I sighed.

 

I walked slowly to the school gates, alone. But suddenly I heard someone calls my name from behind. I stopped my steps and turned. I saw Minhyun and Ren with their bicycles walking toward me, smiling.

"Uh hey.. wassup?!" I asked when they stopped in front of me.

"Nothing.. Just, saw you alone.. Where's Sanghee?!" Minhyun asked as if I was never alone without Sanghee. He looked around to see if there's sign of where is she.

I sighed a little, knowing that someone is missing her already. "She's going home first.. She said she has an important schedule.. Why??" I asked him.

"Seems like someone is missing his long time crush, here.." Ren said teasingly while making a wink and poking Minhyun.

"But, don't you think it's too early to miss her, since we just met her like a moments ago?!?" I raised an eyebrow and make a teasing face.

"Yah.." Minhyun whined, protesting.

"That's a love.." Ren sang then me and him high fived and laughed.

"Yah!! Since when did you two get closer and become this compact?!?" Minhyun protested, "Are you dating??" He shot back.

Me and Ren stopped and looked at each other then make a disgusted face. The next thing Minhyun could see is me and Ren arguing and mocking each other just like usual. He sighed.

Yeah, me and Ren are like Tom and Jerry. Always arguing, fighting and mocking each other when we're together. But when someone's not around we felt something's missing, and sometimes we're too compact.

And Minhyun, is Ren's best friend even though they're really different. I was had a crush on him, but when rumour has it if he likes my own best friend, Sanghee, I gave up on my feelings.

"Yo, Minhyun ah.." Someone called out and made me and Ren stop from mocking each other. The three of us turned to where the sound came from and saw a big guy with a blonde mohawk hair walking toward us with..

"JR ssi??" My eyes widened then I feel 2 pairs of eyes looking at me curiously.

A smile curved on JR's lips when he looked at me, "Ah, _____ ssi.. How are you?! Seems like this world is too small.."

I smiled at him, ignoring Ren and Minhyun who are still looking at me then at JR, clueless. "Yeah.. I'm fine, what about you?!"

"You see.. I'm always great.." He smiled then looked at Minhyun and Ren, "What??"

"How did you know each other?!" Ren eagerly asked.

"Since when did you know each other?!" Minhyun added.

"Yah!! Yah!! Guys.. Why didn't you introduce me to this cute girl??" The big guy protested and sure to made my cheeks become pink because of his words. "You're all so selfish!!"

Minhyun, Ren and JR looked at the big guy with an are-you-kidding-me looks for a moment until the big guy broke the awkward atmosphere with a smile, "Hi, I'm Baekho.. And you??" He held out his hand for me to shake.

I took his hand and shook it, "I'm _____.. Nice to meet you.."

"Yah!!" Ren suddenly shouted, "Kim Jonghyun, you haven't tell me how did you know her!!"

"Mwo?! Should I tell you?!" JR said innocently with his plain expression on his face.

"Of course you should!!" Ren said a bit shouted.

"Wae?! Who are you?! Wanna know other people's business.." JR protested. "Are you her boyfriend??"

"Aish.. Wrong question, Jonghyun!!" Minhyun patted JR's shoulder, while he looked at Minhyun clueless. "Not again!!"