Something Interesting

I Just Wanna Say... I Love You...

"Wae?! Who are you?! Wanna know other people's business.." JR protested. "Are you her boyfriend??"

"Aish.. Wrong question, Jonghyun!!" Minhyun patted JR's shoulder, while he looked at Minhyun clueless. "Not again!!"

 

 

"What? Me? His girfriend?! Of course no! Big No!! Double NO!!" I denied or more like protested.

"What?! Her boyfriend?? I'm too awesome for her!! And she doesn't deserve me at all!!" Ren protested with his over self-confidence.

"Yah!! Who do you think you are?? I don't deserve you because you're gay, right?" I said a bit shouted at him then smirked.

"Yah!! What did you say?? Say that again!! How dare you call me like that??" Ren protested a bit angry maybe. "Do you know how many girl's heart broken because of me??"

I sighed not wanting to fight with him anymore, since we're still in the school gates and there are two new friends that maybe not yet ready for our World War III.

"Yah, you!! Beautiful boy!! Stop it!!" Baekho glared at Ren. Ren stopped and pouted like a little puppy.

JR looked at his watch then looked up, "Let's go!! Hyung must be already waiting for us!!"

Minhyun nodded, "_____ ah, let's go together!!". He smiled.

"Uh? But your house is on the opposite way as mine, right??" I asked, make sure.

"Right.. But we're going to our friend's house which is on the same way as yours.." Minhyun explained and I nodded.

"Why don't you go with us.. maybe?!" JR recommended.

"That's a good idea.." Ren said happily. I gave him a gaze. "What??" He glared at me.

"Yeah.. Let's go with us first!!" Baekho said with a begging face.

Well, I don't know should I go with them or not. First, my Mom doesn't really like if I hang out with boys, especially bad boys. Second, they're not bad boys. Third, I'm not really good with boys. Fourth, but as long as Ren is there, I'm okay. Fifth, where is their friend's house?? Is their friend nice??

"O-okay.." I stuttered as the word came out from my mouth. I don't even know why did I say that. But all I know is they seems like having something interesting.

"Okay, let's go!!" Minhyun said as he climbed onto his bicycle, "Come on!!" He gave me sign to climb onto his bicycle.

"Nah! You're with me, _____!!" Ren said, preventing me. I looked at him with a what's-wrong-with-you look. "Remember your best friend!!" He climbed onto his bicycle.

I sighed and did as what Ren said, while JR and Baekho jumped onto their bicycles.

 

We stopped in front of a big enough house, which is turns out two blocks away from my house. We all got off from our bicycles. Baekho opened the fence and let us in. We walked in and stood in front of the entrance, waiting for someone to open it.

I looked around and amazed by this house looks. It's big, neat and beautiful.

 


 

Annyeong~~

Updating two chapters~ What do you think?!?!?! Please comment and subscribe!!! Thank you!!! ^^ x