Surprise!!

I Just Wanna Say... I Love You...

I looked around and amazed by this house looks. It's big, neat and beautiful.

 

Not a long time the door opened and revealing a guy with a glasses standing in front of us.

"Oh guys, you're here.." the guy greeted smiling but then he stops his gaze at me. "Who's this?!" He pointed at me.

"Ahh.. Our new friend!!" Baekho said happily.

"Not new!!" Ren added. "Just a school friend.."

"She can join, right?!" Minhyun asked.

"Sure!! Of course.. Let's come in!!" the guy welcoming us while Ren and the others are storming to get in quickly. The guy held out his hand for me to shake, "Hi, I'm Aron!!"

I took his hand and shook it, "I'm ______..".

He smiled, "Come on.. Don't be shy here!! Just pretend like it's your own house!! My parents aren't here, anyway..". He walks in and I follow him.

I looked around and still amazed with this big and nice house. Everything's placed neatly while the one who lives in here is a guy. You know, a house wouldn't be nice and neat when there's a guy. That happens in my cousin's house. But actually, this house is neater than my room.

We passed the living room to the tv room. It's kinda big and there is a place like a little stage, beside the tv room with a drum placed in there.

"_______ ah.. Sit here!! We're gonna show you something cool!!!" Ren shouted eagerly.

"Uh?" I snapped back from exploring the house on my mind and looked at Ren. Then just like what he said, I sat beside him, while Aron ssi went to the kitchen, I guess. "What is it?!" I asked.

"You'll find out soon.." Ren said and stuck out his tongue on me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yah!!! Can someone help me here?!" Heard Aron ssi shouted. "And some to prepare the things?!"

"Ne.. I'll help you, hyung!!" JR stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Minhyun ah.. Let's prepare the things!!" Baekho stood up and went to somewhere with Minhyun.

"Good boy!! So, I don't have anything to do!! haha" Ren laughed mockingly.

I looked at them clueless. But then, I remembered something. I poked Ren and he turned to face me, "Yah.. Is he living in here, alone?? Where's his parents?!" I asked quietly.

"Yup!! His parents is in Canada.. Wae?!" He explained shortly.

"Aniya.." I said. "Just thought that this house is too nice and neat for a guy.." I mumbled quietly.

"What?!" Ren asked as he wasn't hear me.

"Aniya.. It's okay.." I said.

 

Not a long time, JR and Aron ssi came with some snacks and drinks in their hands. They placed it on the table and then sit with me and Ren.

“Come on!!” Aron ssi nicely invited.

I smiled to Aron ssi, signaling that I’m okay, while without any hesitation, Ren took some snack and eat it. I just looked at him, sighing.

“Where are they?! Why are they taking a long time?!” Ren whined.

“Where were they going?!” I asked innocently.

“Just wait.. We’re gonna show you something cool!!” JR said. And that’s when Minhyun and Baekho coming from I don’t know where with 2 guitars and a bass. “Here, they are!!”

I raised an eyebrow. “Are you guys??”

Minhyun gave one guitar to JR while Baekho gave the bass to Ren. They took it and stood up then walk to the place which looks like a little stage. After plugged all the cables to the speaker, they’re getting ready on their spot. Like Aron ssi as a drummer in the back, Ren and Minhyun on the left and right side as a basist and a guitarist, and JR with Baekho in the center, but Baekho just carries a mic.

“Oh, Baekho is the vocalist?! He’s the one who carries a mic..” I thought, but then I saw JR also has a mic. “He is too??!”. But then I looked at the others, they all have their mics.

I looked at them without blinking my eyes, waiting for them to start.

As Aron ssi started the beat, Baekho started to sing. His voice is totally beautiful even though it’s an upbeat song. Then Minhyun sang and then after that, Ren sang with his girly voice. After another verse and chorus, there’s a break. Time for them to shows their skills on their instruments. After the break, JR grabbed his mic and started to..

“Rapping?!” My eyes widened as I looked at this awesome performance.

His rap is great, and it followed by Aron ssi with his English rap. The song ended by Aron ssi, who’s playing his drum stick in the air.

Ren grabbed his mic and giving me a soft glare, “Aren’t I awesome, Mr. Park?!”