Chap.2

Truth or Dare?! (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE BREAK-UP 1/2

A/N: that colour-monologue thingy is tiring..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7l4w69ztBM&list=FLQbIrfo9PqztnKTkkmae7hA

Ever since Luhan got together with Eunmi. Everything in his life changed, drastically. But in a good way. His problems became his past and happiness just took over. But..

One day (before the break-up), he casually hung out with Eunmi and her friends in the mall. Picking out gowns for the upcoming prom. He chose to come with them just because he was secretly a good fashionista. 

''NO. Minji, that looks kinda too dull. Take it off'' he said for the nth time. Slightly annoyed of Minji's sense of style. 

He already had a tux for himself so he was all packed. The thing he worried for was the girls. He honestly thought they would embarrass themselves if he didn't come with them. 

The next one was Chaerin. She stepped out of the dressingroom with a bright-red, short and y dress, tightly fitted to her body. ''Wow! Daebak. You're beautiful in that dress! I verify.'' Luhan said enthustiastically.

Meanwhile, in the other dressingroom was Eunmi busy trying to zip up the zipper in the back. ''Geez, I might think I'm a large..'' she whispered. She thought about what Luhan said to Chaerin, but that had been so casual she didn't even care. 

A moment later. Eunmi stepped out in an elegant white dress, too pretty to describe in words. Eunmi looked towards her boyfriend with a shy smile expecting the same comment he gave to Chaerin.

But to her surprise, his face was filled with disappointment. 

''Uhh, I don't think that's the right dress for you Eunmi'' he said. 

Eunmi's heart dropped. She was expecting a beautiful response from the only person she wanted a response from. What happened? This wasn't the reality she wanted.

And as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter