Chap.5

Truth or Dare?! (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHAMPOO

''NO! Roberto! Don't leave Elena!..'' shouted couchcomfy Eunmi who skipped school across the room. It was nearly 4pm and the sun was almost gone. Eunmi who sat with her legs crossed in front of the TV, watched another soap-opera as she was taking another scoop of ice cream into . As cliche as it sounds, ice-cream was the only purchase to fill her freezer. 

As soon as the can of ice-cream emtied, Minji called her as if it was on cue. 

''Hm?'' 

''5 minutes and...?''

''Chocolate''

''Got it'' 

That's how their daily conversation went. Only the flavour of ice-cream would change, apparently. And of course, Minji's persistent convincing. 

''Have you considered..?''

''Not yet'' 

''Come on. You'll turn to ice here.'' As if she wasn't already. 

''Fine fine. I'll stop with the icecream.'' Eunmi shoved the can away ''and was that a pun?'' 

''Eunmi, you know what I meant'' Minji sighed. ''Oh and don't get me started with the daily liquid-out-of-your-eyes-sequences you're doing.'' 

Eunmi shook her head as if she knew what she was doing. ''Chillax, stop acting like a mother and by the way, this arc is not only ending but I'm starting a new phase soon'' she reassured her worried friend. 

This time Minji shook her head, overlooking the anime-reference her friend just made ''Phase?'' 

''You know, the time after the all crying and stuff?'' she said and took a spoon of icecream into and grinned cheekily.

Minji scoffed, ''as if'' and opened as both of them narrowed their eyes to the flatscreen. ''He's leaving her.'' 

''Totally.'' 

 

A sore Minji suddenly groaned in the middle of the credits. ''Geezus!  How have you been able to do this everyday?!'' she groaned. In which they watched a  whole marathon of Bésame adiós - from the first season to barely the ending of season 4.

Eunmi shrugged.

''OKAY, hep hep get outta there!'' Minji clapped and scoot her off the couch with her bum. Her in fact, sore bum. Eunmi fell harshly on the cold floor and frowned before dramatically lay her whole body down. ''Nooooo.'' 

''You've had too much soap-opera. From now on, you'll go with me. And that's final Eunmi unnie.'' Before the poor princess could even stand, Minji dragged her up to her ginormous room to get dressed. Eunmi cut her off by stopping in front of her closet ''where are we going?'' 

''Just come with me.'' Minji told her and grabbed a pair of jeans and a plain tee and closed the door for her to change.

 

''You've matured baby jee'' she spat as soon as they arrived at Han River.  Minji sighed, ''you know, I can't help it. Everything is about risks. Even when your friend is .. ''

The silence soothed both of them. The wind was flowing slowly, even slower than the snail-ish time. 

''Thank you.'' Eunmi's voice whispered. Minji looked at Eunmi and softened, the younger just smiled. 

''Somtimes I wonder why I was such a naive kid.. But we just can't control it right? I was happy, but at the same time - very blind. I shouldn't have fallen for him.. '' 

''It's not your fault. Once you've fallen for someone, you can't blame yourself for falling. It 's like how you can trip on your own two legs yet you can't stop yourself from falling, you just have to let it go and let yourself fall down. Sometimes if you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter