Chap.3

Truth or Dare?! (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE BREAK-UP 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdFFk-4CfM&list=FLQbIrfo9PqztnKTkkmae7hA

''Thanks'' Eunmi said as she accepted a drink someone handed her. 

Eunmi took a break from all the madness she was gotten into and sat on a chair beside a few girls who surely wasn't afraid to flirt. ''Gross'' Eunmi whispered and narrowed her eyes at the girl who grinded onto a senior. She sighed and shook her head before turning her head away. Eunmi couldn't believe she was turnt up only a moment ago. Though she almost ruined her eardrums, tripped on garbage and got a lil' ketchup on her dress - she didn't regret. 

She sipped on her drink (which was lemonade btw) and laughed for herself. 

It was passed 9 and people were still going crazy. Eunmi, who had been abandoned since the beginning, felt tired. Chaerin and Minji left her standing alone when they arrived only for Chaerin and Minji to seperate as well. 

Eunmi looked around, in hope to see them or even Luhan in the huge mass of  people, darkness and neonlights. She sighed in hopelessness. 

Before Eunmi could pour some more drink into her cup, a voice interrupted, ''excuse me! can I have your attention please?'' the voice said, obviously through a mic since everyone was now looking towards the stage. ''It's time to announce the winners of the lottery, as well as tonight's king and queen'' and then everyone clapped. Now exhausted Eunmi forgot to buy a lottery ticket and raised up from her seat immediately. 

She stood up from her seat, but not to buy the last-minute lottery tickets and not with the least hope on being tonight's queen. Eunmi rushed away from the busy crowd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter