Chap.6

Truth or Dare?! (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONFUSED

''Hey! Hey!'' a raspy but sweet voice called for him.

He turned around and met eyes with a beautiful lady. Luhan smirked and grabbed her waist as soon as she closed the space between them, making Luhan close the space even more millimeters. ''I've been waiting'' he said, looking at her like she was a million bucks. A cocky smile managed to show up on the lower half of his face, but soon gave off a playful aura. 

Together, they laughed towards next period. 

''Chae, see you later..'' Luhan waved to her.

Chaerin reached for his neck and almost pecked his cheek before Luhan cut her abruptly off. He winked and sent her away so she wouldn't be late. 

''Bye..'' she said before disappearing. 

Luhan still had a few minutes of break before he needed to get to science class, besides his teacher would always be late anyways. Luhan didn't want to waste time only waiting. Although he could engage with other people, he knew that science discluded any interesting people, Chaerin that is.

To kill some time, Ludeer decided to take little look around the school because he never looked around himself, he would always look forward. As if he had a goal and everything surrounding him was invisible~~ Cheesy. 

Before he reached the another classroom door ending his little ''tour'' and was about to turn around,  he happen to peek inside an empty classroom whose students might've had P.E at the moment. He shrugged and sat on the bench beside it. 

He took a moment to sigh in reliefment since it's been a while since he sat for himself and thought.. Ever since he got together with Chae he would always move, as in - every day was a busy day. 

Chaerin's popular as hell and plus Luhan - it's double hell. So as a result, they would always be invited to current events leaving no alone time for both of them. He first thought it was tiring but eventually learned how to enjoy it. Ohh.. Things he does for love. At times, he would reject the invitation to stay at home instead. 

And at this moment, Luhan couldn't avoid questioning his relationship with Chaerin, and at the same time he started thinking about the peaceful times.....

...with Eunmi. He felt a lump in his throat as he tried to swallow it off. What is this? It's not like I still have feelings for Eunmi anymore. 

Luhan then noticed the time and rushed to science class - but stopped. He looked through the window again and saw a boy and a girl on top of each other. No, it was Eunmi topping on top of Baekhyun. 

Luhan turned around, desperately looking for Chaerin despite having class. 

''Oh my!'' Eunmi rushed herself off Baekhyun before bowing more than 90 degrees ''I'm truly sorry!'' Oh my god

''No, it's okay'' Baekhyun said and took the hand Eunmi reached out for him to drag himself up. ''It was an accident, don't worry..'' He smiled reassuringly. ''Your name's Eunmi right? Park Eunmi?'' 

Eunmi looked down, feeling bad about what happened ''uh, yeah..''

Baekhyun sighed ''you know Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter