Chap.1

Truth or Dare?! (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BROKEN PIECES

Eunmi and Luhan was together in almost a year and, broke up. Eunmi cried for weeks but thought it was the right thing to happen, she thought. What can can you say? We are young and stupid. Broken love, broken friendship and broken people. 

''Minji-ah?'' Eunmi called.

''Ne? Yes, what is it?'' Minji who still was her bestfriend looked at Eunmi.

''Have you ever wondered why the sky is blue?'' Eunmi said in a tone that wasn't heard in a long time. 

Minji laughed, ''seems like someone is in a good mood today, finally got over the Luhan-thing?''

''Hm... Maybe'' but inside, Eunmi was still hurting.

''Jinjja?.. Then tell me the reason behind that smile of yours?.'' Minji sat closer to her bestfriend. 

''Ok, it's this new guy i-'' Eunmi started.

 ''Wait, wait, wait!.. You like him?!'' Minji asked wide-eyed.

 ''Errr.. Tch! Of course... Not'' 

''You do like him!'' Minji squealed

 ''Shhhh'' Eunmi hushed ''ok! What if I do?''

 ''No, nothing.. It's just, you get so easily in love''

 ''No!'' Eunmi denied, ''ok, yes.... '' she finally confessed 

''Ha, I guess you have crushed on the kingkas too? Hmm?''

 ''Yeahhh...'' Eunmi slowly admitted, but realized what she said and blushed.

 ''That's ok with me, as long as you don't crush on MY Taemin!'' 

''Ha! 'my taemin' ... i wonder what he saw in you'' Eunmi joked and mehronged the maknae before laughing. *So cute maknaes. Have been togheter in almost 3 months now, yay! Just don't break her heart Lee Taemin!*

''Hey! Did you hear what I said?'' Minji woke the daydreaming-Eunmi

 ''What?''

 ''I said.. Look over there!'' Minji pointed to a couple, holding hands in a lovey dovey aura, hearts in their eyes.

''It's them'' Eunmi said sternly as she went back to her gloomy mood. Eunmi swallowed hard and looked at the 'couple'. Everything about them was just soo sweet, so .. Irritating.

*Yuck* she thought. Eunmi could not deny that she was jealous, just look at them. 

''They're coming this way'' Minji broke her thoughts.

Eunmi tried her best to smile as the approached them

''Hi oppa.... Chaerin unnie'' Minji hit Eunmi on the ribs

''Hi ... Chaerin, my bestfriend'' Eunm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter