The Precious Gift

My Lovely Fanny

'Are you sure of that Tiffany?' the Voice asked once again to convince Tiffany.


'I'm very sure. He must be able to live without me, but without him I was like dying' said Tiffany steady.


'Well, then the child will cured and instead you're going to get back into a doll'


'It's doesn't matter' says Tiffany smiled with tears in her eyes.


'You have a very kind heart Tiffany' said the voice.
'because of the kindess of your heart, you deserve a gift' the voice continued again.


'gift?' asked Tiffany.


'a gift, to say goodbye to that boy' after that voice disappeared along with the light coming from the sky is also disappearing.


The next day, Tiffany went to see Donghae in his room, but Donghae was not there and she strangely did not turn to be a doll again. She was very confused and then she heard that Donghae was adopted and had to leave the orphanage with her new parents. Actually Tiffany is very sad but after hearing that Donghae has recovered from his illness she was also very happy.


'So he was cured' Tiffany sighed after hearing that Donghae has healed.
'But why I have not been back into a doll' Tiffany became very confused. Until finally he remembers something.


'because of  the kindess of your heart, you deserve a gift' / / 'gifts?' / / 'a present to say goodbye to the boy'

Tiffany finally realized that she will return to a doll after saying goodbye to Donghae. From that time she waiting for Donghae at the orphanage until Donghae back, even though nobody can’t she her.


A few months after the departure of Donghae, the orphanage underfunded and should be closed and the children was transferred to some other orphanages. But Tiffany faithful waiting there he even stop time at the orphanage just to wait for Donghae to come back and say goodbye to him.

***

A few months later (present year).


Donghae was walking at his campus corridor while reading a book so he involuntarily bump into someone.


'Sorry' they say together, looking down to clean up their books that fall.

'No, it should me said so. . . ' Donghae did not finish his sentence when he saw the beautiful girl who was in front of him at that time.


'Fany' Donghae murmured softly.


'excuse me?' the girl asked Donghae who stared at her without blinking.


'Ah sorry' said Donghae in nervous.


Donghae then gave her book to that girl.


'Thank you' she said, flahsing an eye-smile.


She has the exact same eye-smile like Fany, Donghae said to himself.
‘This looks like the first time I see you here’


‘yes, I just moved from America’.

'If you want, I can take you around here'


'If it does not bother you'


'Of course not, I'm Lee Doghae' Donghae said while giving his hand for handshake.


'I’m  Miyoung, Hwang Miyoung' Miyoung said while holding Donghae hands.

- The End -


finally finished :)
Thank you so much for those who have supported this story. I love you all :):)
please leave your comments to this story *bow*