Back Home

My Lovely Fanny

My name is Lee Donghae, since childhood I was raised in an orphanage, I don't know where I came from or who my parents. All I know is that I'm always alone in the past. Until finally I was adopted and was named Lee in my name by my new family. And now I'm not alone anymore.


On my 20th birthday I suddenly reminded of someone. Someone very important in my life, but she had gone up to leave a hole in my heart. The hole can not be filled by anyone other than herself.


I still remember her face clearly in my mind. Her face is always cheerful, her smiling eyes, her long black hair. I really - really missed her. It was already 10 years I lost her. She left me so alone. No! she never left me, I was the one who had made her leave me. I'm not a good friend, I'm sorry Tiffany.


***


 'appa, I want to go visit the orphanage where I lived once'  Donghae said made his mom and dad surprised.


 'Lee Donghae, what are you doing there ?' ask his father in surprised. 


'I, I just want to meet a friend that I had not been met for a long time'


'Well if that's what you want' Donghae's father then agreed he wishes.


***


The next day Donghae went to an orphanage where his living first as a child. The orphanage just outside the city, so he had to leave early in the morning.


'Fanny-ah how are you now?, I'm very curious to see your self now' Donghae keeps wondering in his mind about Tiffany, he was very excited to see her again.


***


Donghae finally arrived at the orphanage, 'Tiffany I'm back home' he smiled.

He saw the place had not changed much still the same as 10 years ago, only a little more quiet even too quiet.


'Why so quiet here? Where is everyone?' Donghae asked as he looked around.


He then climbed a staircase that leads to the second floor.


'I remember these stairs and hallway it's still the same' Donghae said.


'And this is my room' Donghae said when he arriving at one of the room doors orphanage.


Slowly he opened the room door was not locked.