Are you really remember me?

My Lovely Fanny

'And this is my room' Donghae said when he arriving at one of the room doors orphanage.


Slowly he opened the room door was not locked.


'This room is not even the slightest change' he then sat on the bed and look at the pictures on the walls of posting it. Pictures of him that he draw by himself many years ago using crayons. Pictures of him with a girl. Donghae continued to stare at the pictures of it with a smile.


'Oppa, you're back' a girl's voice from the door.


When Donghae looked toward the sound he found a girl standing in front of the door, a girl his age who uses a white dress to the knee and has long black hair flowing beautifully.


'Tiffany' probably been 10 years since the last time they met. Even though Tiffany is looking very mature Donghae still be recognized her, especially from her eyes are so beautiful.


'Oppa, what it's really you?' Tiffany asked as she took a step towards Donghae.


'N-ne Fanny-ah this is me, I'm back' Donghae stood up and walked over to Tiffany he wanted to see her face closer.


Tiffany hugged Donghae tightly, as well as Donghae. They hugged each other for a moment to vent their longing for the past 10 years did not meet.


***


They both sat on the bed in the room.

'Oppa, you still look the same as 10 years ago you look even more handsome' Tiffany said, smiling with her eye smile.


'You too, you look more beautiful' they then fell silent for a moment.


'mianhe Fanny-ah' Donghae said to break the silence between them.


'For what?'


'Because I asks you to leave, I should not be rude like that to you' Donghae said softly as he bowed.


'Oppa, you don't need to apologize. I understand you're doing that just because you don't want me to get hurt, you just want to protect oppa' Tiffany holds Donghae's right cheek, and smiling.


'what you mean?' Donghae looked confused.


'Oppa, I hear you cry when you asked me to leave that evening' Tiffany chuckled, making hier eye smile look more beautiful.


Hearing that Donghae became embarrassed and blushing.


'Fanny-ah, I promise I will not do that again. From now on no matter what happens I will always be by your side' Donghae looked in Tiffany's eyes deeply.


'Fanny-ah, come with me to Seoul. That way we'll be together' said Donghae holding Tiffany's hands.


'Oppa mianhe' Tiffany withdraw her hand from Donghae, she looks sad.


'What is it? Did I say something wrong?' Donghae asked with surprised look.


'Oppa are you really remember me?' Tiffany question is really confusing for Donghae.

 


What was the purpose of Tiffany's question?

What Donghae might forget some important memories from his childhood?

What's the story so far? interesting? boring?
if you like it please comments.
and do not forget to subscribe ^ ^