Something I don't Understand

My Lovely Fanny

'Fanny-ah, come with me to Seoul. That way we'll be together' said Donghae holding Tiffany's hands.


'Oppa mianhe' Tiffany withdraw her hand from Donghae, she looks sad.


'What is it? Did I say something wrong?' Donghae asked with surprised look.


'Oppa are you really remember me?' Tiffany question is really confusing for Donghae.


'Of course I remember you. You're my best friend, Tiffany' Donghae said while holding back Tiffany's hand. Tiffany shook her head.


'Oppa you're wrong. I was the only one your friend' Tiffany sentence really makes Donghae confused.


'What do you mean Fanny-ah?'


'Since you came to this orphanage you are a weak baby, you have a heart abnormality since birth. So that you don't much get along with the other orphanage children, you're always in this room oppa' Donghae became completely confused with what Tiffany said.


'It is impossible Fanny-ah, I'm very healthy even I don't have any heart disorders'


'Oppa, do you remember why you told me to leave you that night?'


'Of course I remember, it's because. . . ' Donghae suddenly silent, he forgot why he told Tiffany to go leave him that night, he only remembered was that he told Tiffany to go away because he don't want to hurt Tiffany, but he doesn't remember why Tiffany will get hurt.


'It's because you're sick Oppa' Tiffany said. Donghae became increasingly shocked and confused.


'that evening was your 10th birthday. You feel very sick in your chest, you're afraid that you're going to die soon. So you tell me to leave you, you don't want to hurt me, you don't want if you're dead and gone forever I will sad and hurt' Tiffany explanation makes Donghae getting more shocked. Slowly Donghae like remembering that events but that events occur at random and vague in his memory.


'If that's true, why at this time I was healthy Fanny-ah?' Dongahe asked curious.


'It's because you've healed Oppa' Tiffany looked in Donghae's eyes mean she didn't lie.


'I'm really don't understand everything you say, I was a loner who had no friends, I was sick, and I'm cured now 'Donghae stood up and his hair backwards using both his hands.


'that night, when I heard you cry. I felt my heart broken, I really want to help you Oppa' Tiffany said slowly.


'I then try to stop the time for you'


Donghae stared at Tiffany in disbelief when he heard her speech.


How could she stop the time?, he thought.


But he continued to listen Tiffany explanations.


'I managed to stop the time, but it didn't last long, because no matter what time it should keep going' Tiffany eyes started teary.


'Till the end I decided to exchange the life that is given to me with your health oppa' Tiffany smiled with teary eyes at Donghae who was standing in front of her. Donghae looked at Tiffany with a face that doesn't believe.


Hello all :):)

Are you more curious about the ending?
Please subscribe so you will not miss the continuation and the end of this story
and don't forget to comment too ^^