Going on and on

An everlasting promise.

Jongin

I sat in my bed all day, thinking about what Kyungsoo must have been doing? Most likely tapping his bottom lip and thinking about the situation between us. I have to admit, the times I've spent with him have been the best. No matter the situation, he could always get me to smile and fall even more in love with him. Now I also wonder, does he love me? He has times where he can be so distant and seems like he'd locking his feelings inside his heart, not letting anyone near the entrance. My position, I would say I've been let near the entrance, but locked out. I can get him to smile, blush, and laugh...but he's never actually spoke his feelings to me. I'd tell him 'I love the time we spend together' and he'd only nod or smile. There's never an actual reply....does he even care?

 

next day -school- Jongin Focus.

Jongin had finally decided to go back to school after skipping the last day to clear his thoughts. His mother and father said nothing on him staying and went about their ways which meant he didn't have any obstacles from keeping him from thinking. As he approached his seat, he noticed at his favorite, adorable, hyung Kyungsoo wasn't there and he worried a little. Much to his surprise, Wufan wan't present either...nor was his group of goons. The small blonde who was first to always stand up to Wufan, Sunny, was sitting at her desk talking to her taller friend, Yoona. Their conversation had caught his attention as he leaned back slightly to listen to their soft whispers.

"It's sad." Sunny's voice chimed."

"We should have done something...I feel bad for little Kyungie."

"I hope he's okay.."

Jongin wanted to interrupt the two girls but their teacher had bursted inside and instantly started his annoying teaching that Jongin barely payed attention to.

"Turn to chapter 10 of your textbooks and read over the third and fourth section while I get your tests ready!" Mr.Cho's voice rung as he dropped the large stack of papers down on his desk. The class groaned and Mr.Cho laughed softly, placing the papers aside.

"Alright, how about this, self study for thirty minutes, then each and everyone of you have to turn in an essay on a different section. Then next class...we....can..."

Mr.Cho's voice trailed off as the classroom door opened to reveal a very battered Kyungsoo. Jongin's eyes widened as he saw his love standing at the door with bruises all over his once milky skin. He had a busted bottom lip and his left eye was swollen. Anger boiled inside the younger and he stood up.

"Kyungsoo what the ?!"

The class instantly turned to Jongin, as did Kyungsoo. The instant their eyes met, an electric current shot through Jongin's body and he pushed away from his desk as Kyungsoo dropped to his knees and bursted out in tears. Jongin rushed to the smaller's side and held him close, feeling Kyungsoo's trembling body push closer to his own shaking body. A few others ran over to see if the older was okay as Kyungso started screaming. Suddenly the door sprung open and in walked the security guard and the nurse. The security guard tried pulling Kyungsoo away from Jongin, and the small boy instantly started screaming even louder and thrashing his limbs around. Jongin could tell that the older was in pain and the fact that the guard was pulling him so harshly made things ten times worse.

"Just let me go with, he wont let go anyway!" Jongin shouted and tuged Kyungsoo back, holding the older tightly. Hearing Kyungsoo wince, he instantly apologized and nuzzled the older in the crook of his neck, placing a light kiss over a small bruise. Kyungsoo's trembling body seemed to calm down as Jongin placed the small kisses over the very dark bruises. The class erupted in a gasp and he shot them all a hard glare, quietting them down in an instant.

Once Jongin and Kyungsoo arrived to the nurses office, the older woman helped lay Kyungsoo down on a soft bed, using the extra pillows to prop his head and legs up. She pushed Jongin away gently and he understood why. She was going to take a look at the older boy's body and the last thing Jongin needed to see was how bad his love was injured.

An hour passed by till the nurse came back out. She slipped the paste covered gloves off of her small hands and tossed them in the small trashcan next to Kyungsoo's bed.

"Is he okay? Why is he like that? It was Wufan! I just know it! That ing bastard!"

"Jongin-ah please calm down...he's fine...just let him rest for a bit before going in there. As for Wufan....I must say, sadly it was him."

Jongin kicked the trash over as he stood up, obviously pissed off. A small groan was heard behind the curtains and Jogin beat the nurse to Kyungsoo's side. The older looked up at the younger and smiled slightly. His cheeks were covered in a white paste as was his neck.

"Are you okay baby?"

"Baby?" Kyungsoo asked suddenly.

"Yeah you're my baby right? Right Kyungie baby? hmm?"

Kyungsoo chuckled softly and nodded his head softly. Jongin happily leaned down to place a gentle kiss on Kyungsoo's plump lips. Their kiss was short lived as the nurse cleared and tapped her foot on the floor.

They seperated instantly and both laughed at her heated expression.

Days have passed since the incident in the classroom and Kyungsoo's bruises had left up and Wufan had returned to school. The taller now ignored Kyungsoo as he noticed that wherever the smaller went, Jongin would follow with every one of their teacher's permission. Rumors had of course spread around the school about what happened with Kyungsoo. Many had given the smaller boy a look of disgust as he and Jongin walked down the halls together. Jongin's hand was placed on Kyungsoo's hip protectively as they walked together. The younger ignored the mummurs he heard coming from the other students passing by. Kyungsoo on the other hand started was clutching on the end of Jongin's shirt tightly, tears threatening to spill from his doe eyes as he heard the students whispering about him and Jongin.

"It'll be okay Kyungsoo..."

The older glanced up at Jongin and saw how he had a hard expression and felt his grip getting tighter.

"It'll be okay..."

 

__________________

Comments are appreciated ^.^

-MaKii ( can't believe I did a double update for this one and updated my JeTi story ; man am I awesome! XD )

<3