Are we truly accepted?

An everlasting promise.

It was exactly later on that same day that Kyungsoo and Jongin were laying on Kyungsoo's wide bed, cuddled together and watching random shows on the older's laptop. It would have made more sense to watch them on TV, but well this way there were no commercials for them to sit through and anticipate what would happen next that seemed to ALWAYS have the first 5 seconds cut out. As the ending credits began to roll, Kyungsoo glanced up at the younger, yet taller boy who he was currently laying on, absorbing the tanned boy's heat. To Kyungsoo, this was paradise, just simply lazying around with Jongin after achool, at either of their houses, half , cuddling, and watching tv. There was no , nor drama to ruin their perfect lazy days.

Well...every one has that one dramatic moment.

Jongin glanced down at the older and leaned into the older's warm, soft, plump lips that eagerly accepted the much wanted action. The kiss was slowly, drawn out, and sweet. It was the type of kiss that kept Kyungsoo feeling as if he were on cloud nine.

"Do Kyungsoo! I have been calling you for the-"

His father's head popped into the room as the door swung open without even a small knock to signal his arrival. The couple quickly pulled apart and stared at the reddening man that stood across the room, holding his breath as his eyes scanned over the scene before him. His 'son' was in bed with another man. The old man didn't see that at least Kyungsoo had on a long shirt that seemed to go down to his knees, and Jongin still had his jeans on...just no shirt. He simply saw his 'SON' in bed with another..MAN.

"A..appa..."

Kyungsoo sat up, slipping from under the thin sheets and standing to his short, yet full height, biting down on his bottom lip. The man exhaled deeply and groaned, turning on his heel to leave the room. Silence took over after the doe eyed boy's father left. It seemed like an eternity till Kyungsoo could hear his father shout from where he guessed to be down the stairs, and somewhere in the kitchen, probably informing his mother on what he had just witnessed.

"Keep the damn door open you two!"

Kyungsoo glanced back at his boyfriend who looked just as shocked, they had figured there HAD to be a time where Kyungsoo's parents would lighten up...but not so soon...or at least not until Baekhyun had left so that Kyungsoo and his parents could have a decent talk....without the small boy running away to join his cousin in the States, a place full of confusion and gays all alike. Somewhere Kyungsoo's father wouldn't dare allow his son to enter, though he might as well with the whole 'Jongin-Boyfriend' thing.

Jongin then gave a small smile and opened his arms for the older to fall into. Kyungsoo chuckled softly and slipped under the thin sheets and cuddled back onto Jongin's broad chest, his ear pressed against the younger's tanned chest, listening to the rythmic sound of his heart beating. It was a soothing sound, like the sea waves, or the sound of the rainforest...or simply rain dropping against thick glass. The older slowly began to drift off into a quickly slumber while Jongin searched the internet for random things, occasioanlly going to check his facebook page, and oggle over his boyfriend's pictures that took up half of his and Baekhyun's albums.

The older then shifted slightly in his sleep and mumbled some incoherent words under his breath, cuddling closer into Jongin's chest, his small hands placed on the younger's broad shoulders. The dancer chuckled softly and ran his fingers through Kyungsoo's dark brown hair, letting the soft strands tickle the pads of his fingers. He quietly watched the older's back rise and fall at a steady pace, the warm breath of his small lover caressing his skin. It was peaceful and Jongin loved just sitting around with Kyungsoo, or at least getting the rare chances to watch the older sleep so snuggly against his more toned frame. It also seemed to amaze Jongin how small Kyungsoo was, he didn't have as much as a feminine waist as his older cousin, but he was really small. It made him wonder if Kyungsoo had been eating regulary? Had Kyungsoo been taking care of himself the way he is supposed to ? Whatever it was, Jongin didn't want to over think it, maybe Kyungsoo was just simply small...maybe his matabolism was really fast so he never really gained weight...like that Kevin Woo senior who had 'associated' with Wufan back when him and Jongin were in their freshmen year.

 

Minutes ticked by till Jongin also ended up sleeping  peacefully, holding onto the older boy with all his might while the dimmed light of the laptop screen alluminated their skins, giving the scene an angelic feel.

 

 

NEXT Morning

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo were happily walking towards the bus stop ( for once in their lives ) to stick it out through the day. They recieved small snickers from  the public eyes, but ignored them and happily smiled toward those who gave them kind looks and small waves. It was sweet of those to accept their same- relationship with open arms. It was completely and absolutely sweet, and man did they love it.

 

Small little fluff chapter that I kind of just typed up without thinking >.> Sorry if you guys don't like this chapter....

-MaKii