Where are you when I need you?!

An everlasting promise.

Kyungsoo

I can still feel the warmth of Jongin's lips over my own. The heat that rose between us was so unimaginable that I could swear what happened last night was a dream, a dream that seemed so real. Porbably because it was real. The way his hands gripped onto my hips sent my heart fluttering 100 mph. It was just too perfect, and I can just feel that something...or more like someone is going to mess this all up.

Kyungsoo Focus. -school-

The doe-eyed boy quietly walked inside the classroom, scanning over the desks and glancing at the few faces that always arrived to school early. Since he didn't spot Jongin, he sighed softly and lightly touched the small hair clip that he placed in his hair and sat at his seat in the far desk section next to the window. He pulled out his textbook, a pen, and his notebook and placed his bag on the left side of his desk that way it was against the leg of his chair and out of anyone's reach. Time continued to tick by while Kyungsoo started doodling in his notebook, waiting for his 'crush' to come in the class with a smile on his face, and the phone strap danging from his phone case. Once the class started filling in with the various students he simply didn't want here, Jongin still never showed up.

"Kyungie! Whatcha got there?"

The sound of Wufan's voice caused the boy to shudder as he tried to ignore the taller male who stalked over towards him. Wufan pulled one of his hands out of his pocket and tangled his fingers in Kyungsoo's hair. The boy visibly flinched as the taller had a grip on the dark locks, lightly tugging on them. Wufan tilted his hand, causing Kyungsoo's hand to follow suit and he glanced at the hair clip. He started laughing hard and used his free hand to snatch the Bambi clip out of Kyungsoo's hair, alongside a few dark strands. The smaller cried out in pain and reached his hand up to try and grab the clip, yet Wufan only lifted his hand up in the air, laughing.

The class was full of snickers as they watched the scene unveil in front of them. Not even any of the girls dared step in and tell the crazed taller to stop as they usually would have done. But word had gotten out that on that same day that Sunny had helped Kyungsoo she was admitted into the hospital with a broken arm. Of course everyone suspected Wufan to be the cause of Sunny's demise, but no one dared snitch on the taller, not even Sunny herself.

"Give it back!" Kyungsoo hissed between clenched teeth as Wufan yanked on the smaller's hair causing the boy to stand up.

"Why the hell do you, a BOY, have such a girly hair clip?!" Wufan laughed while shouting and threw the small clip across the room. It landed inside the small trashcan that sat next to the teacher's desk. Speaking of teacher's where was the damned man?!

Something lit up inside Kyungsoo when he saw the clip enter the trashcan because he brought his knee up into Wufan's gut, causing the taller to loose his grip and stumble backwards. They both fell and Kyungsoo hit the side of his head on the corner of the desk, which, thankfully, was a smoth circular cut corner. Wufan let out a growl while clutching his stomach and grabbed Kyungsoo's ankle. The smaller thrashed his other leg, but another pair of arms came and held him down.

"You little !"

Wufan raised his free hand into the air and brought down hard on Kyungsoo's cheek. The smaller let out a cry of pain as Wufan continued attacking the smaller's body with his fist. Kyungsoo squirmed violently and finally got free by what seemed the 100th punch. He kicked Wufan in the jaw and grabbed his bag, scurrying across the room and digging through the trashcan. The class was full of laughter, mocking the poor battered boy who was frantically digging through the trash. Once he spotted the clip, he grabbed it and clutched it to his chest while tears were pouring from his eyes. He then stood up the best he could and ran out of the class,crying his eyes out while the pain swallowed his body. What seemed to makes makes worse was.....Jongin still never came.

Three days later. -thursday morning.-

Kyungsoo seemed to notice that his family was starting to let up to him. His mother gave him a bit more attention ever since the incident at school, his father had called the deans and the principal saying he'd press charges against the Wufan boy unless they suspensed him, which they did. You could say that his life was suddenly taking a turn for the better, but it wasn't. He looked like . He had bruises on both cheeks, his neck, chest, legs, stomach, and a red hand mark around his ankle. Kyungsoo literally puked each time he looked at his battered body in the mirror when he went to take a cool shower that seemed to ease the pain of his bruises.

He was now sitting on his bed, reading a small novel though it was in English. A light knock came at his door and in walked his mother.

"Kyungsoo...you need to go to school. That Wufan boy isn't there so please...go."

He didn't want to argue with his mother who was willing to talk to him, so he folded his page and closed the book placing it on the bed. Slowly lifting his body from off the plush bedding, he winced as he made his way towards the closet. Opening the doors, he picked a pair of black, somewhat loose skinny jeans and a plain white tshirt.

It took him a while to get dressed, but once he finished and did even apply any makeup, he brushed his hair lightly and grabbed his light book bag. He then relaised he left his notebook and textbook on his desk and mentallly cursed himself. A good 20 minutes later and he arrived at the school that caused his body to cringe whenever he glanced at it. Him and his mother stoped by  the main office first and got a tardy slip, explaining why he was late, but heck...everyone knew why.

As Kyungsoo stopped in front of the doors, he listened to the teacher explaining what the class must have learned the day before, but it all sounded like nothing to Kyungsooo. He gave his mother a reassuring smile and she left. Taking in a deep breath, he grabbed the knob and slid the door open. All eyes fell on him as he kept his gaze on the floor.

"Kyungsoo! What the ?!"

That voice.

He looked up to find Jongin standing at his desk with the cell phone strap hooked onto one of the belt loops of his pants. Just then, Kyungsoo lost it and dropped down to his knees crying hysterically. The teacher picked up his phone and called for the school security and the nurse while Jongin and a few others who weren't there to witness the attack Wufan did on him, went to assist the crying boy. Kyungsoo clutched onto Jongin's shirt and continued crying his eyes out. The younger cradled him in his arms and rubbed soothing circles into the older's back.

Once the nurse and security arrived, Mr.Cho, their teacher ( I think that was his name O.o ) , explained the situation. As the security tried pulling Kyungsoo away from Jongin, the older boy let out a depserate cry while thrashing his limbs, still clinging onto Jongin.

"C'mon Mr.Do, let him go!" The security guard practically screamed, only causing Kyungsoo to scream even louder.

"Hey! Just let me go to! He wont let go anyway!" Jongin shouted at botht he nurse and security guard, causing the class to gasp at his outburst. He tightened his grip around Kyungsoo who winced softly and Jongin instantly apologized.

"I'm sorry baby..I didn't mean to."

Everyone heard how Jongin addressed Kyungsoo as 'baby' and that was the end of the discussion, they allowed the younger to carry a weeping Kyungsoo to the infirmary, which he obliged to and did so.

 

______________________________

AHA! I did get to update this chapter ^.^ I'm proud of myself , TEEHEE ~ ( oh yeah I went there XD )

Hmmm....sooo how'd you guys like the angsty chappie? Was it good, was it okay?

Comments are appreciated! <3

MaKii

( will be taking over this story now, Sumeria has given up on our lovelt kaisoo couple ; bum.. lol )