Bloody Meeting.

An everlasting promise.

KyungSoo...'

Life is something I want to give up on, and let the world swallow me whole and send me to the deepest and darkest of abyss. To feel the heat of the core burn me alive so I wouldn't have to put up with my miserable life anymore. My situation is a painful one. There is no such thing as love, and hate is the only word I came live by. I've tried so many times to end my useless life, to have God pull me to safety and hold me as he forgives me of my sins, then send me straight down to the depths of hell for suicide. It's such a lovely idea, but either I fail...or cant bring myself to do it.

There is literally only one person who puts up with me and my suicidal thoughts, my cousin, Baekhyun. Though he lives in America with his boyfriend Chanyeol, he still sends me encouraging letters, pictures, presents. I once thought the things he does for me was out of love, love from a family I never really had. But I was wrong. He only felt sorry for me, he pities me. Just like everyone else....who hates me.

Do KyungSoo.

 

~*~*~XXschoolXX~*~*~

It was the begining of the day and class hadn't started yet. Kyungsoo sat in the far back corner next to the window, staring at the grey sky. Though he was looking somewhere else, he tried to keep his guard up.

"Kyungie! Look over here babe!"

He clenched his fist and continued to stare out the large window, hoping the voices would stop, that his classmates would leave him alone. For once he actually felt at peace, but they always had a way to destroy him. To try and ruin his miserable, lonely life.

"Hey ! Look over here!"

Someone had now thrown an eraser and it landed on his desk. Something inside him said to ignore it, not to react, do NOT move. But he didn't listen, shifting in his desk slightly to push the eraser off the desk, a textbook was now thrown and it collided with the side of his head, sending his flying out of his desk. Snickers, 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' were now heard around the room. Kyungsoo had hit his head on the side of the class A/C machine and a few drops of red liquid came sliding down the side of his head.

His fingers traveled up to the sharp pain and as he felt the liquid he brought his fingers to his face and saw the red substance. It hurt like hell once her finally realized that he was bleeding, and it was dripping all over the floor.

"Oh God! He's bleeding!" A female voice piped up.

"You took it too far Wufan!" Another female voice chimed.

Kyungsoo looked up for a second and saw that Wufan and the other rowdy boys were laughing so hard, he thought they would have passed out. The smallest, short haired girl, Sunny, had mouthed 'sorry' when the boys weren't looking. The other female was too busy punching the laughing Wufan instead of apologizing to the bleeding Kyungsoo. He said nothing and lowered his head, retreating back to his desk. Sunny had delivered a small white handkerchief  to Kyungsoo who said nothing and accepted it, holding it against his bleeding head.

"Why'd you do that Sunny?!" Wufan exclaimed, rather upset.

"Because you shouldn't have thrown a textbook, jerk!" Sunny then turned her back to him and flashed Kyungsoo a sweet smile. Wufan rolled his eyes and went back to arguing witht he dark haired female, Yoona.

Once the teacher stepped inside, he saw the blood soaked handkerchief pressed against Kyungsoo's head, and told him to go straight tot he infirmary. The quiet boy nodded his head, bowed, then excused himself.

Tears now running down his cheeks as he ran down the hall, wanting to escape the pain that everyone had gave him. Barely bumping into another student in the hall, he stopped, and apologized, not even holding back his tears, then ran outside the schools double doors, thought he was told to visit the infirmary.

The student in the hall watched, ready to yell at the crying Kyungsoo for bumping into him...but once he saw the blood, the tears, his shaking demeanor...all anger vanished and all he wanted to do saw protect the boy. Even if it meant  his life.

 

____________________________________________________

Soooo MaKii & I have decided to make this a chaptered story ^.^ ~ Woohooo !

The way you know who is writing which chapter is ; a simply order.

Me, MaKii, me, makii, me, makii and so on and so on. Unless something happens to one of us, then we'll be sure to put an A/N at the begining anf say who we are ^.^

Hope you all like it !

My poor Kyunggiiie! Love Sunny, such a sweetheart!

-Sumeria<3