Stepping into a world of fluff!

An everlasting promise.

Jongin could slowly feel himself being let into Kyungsoo's life as the days passed on. The two began hanging out a bit more and Wufan's approached seemed to have lessen to where he'd only terrorize Kyungsoo in the mornings. As the days continued to slip by, Kyungsoo could feel the hapiness inside him well up as the day of Baekhyun's arrivals inched closer and closer. He had four more days till he got so see his loving cousin, and the two others that he didn't know.

Kyungsoo and Jongin were currently walking inside a small mall, sipping on their drinks while glancing inside various stores and looking over the small items that caught their eyes. One thing specifially caught Jongin's attention and he couldn't help but grab the item before Kyungsoo could catch a glimpse of it. The younger glanced at the price tag and smiled as he pulled out his wallet. The woman at the cashier took the small item and rang it up.

"Do you have a membership with any of our other businesses?" She asked while tapping her index finger on the glass that the cashier was perched upon. Jongin shook his head and the girl then slipped the item into a small plastic bag and glanced up at him.

"$12.67 is your total."

Jongin paid the woman and grabbed the bag, glancing at the oblivious Kyungsoo who was looking at little hello kitty key chains. Jongin could feel his heart flutter as he watched the older boy innocently look around, being careful of touching the many things, not wanting to end up breaking something.

"Your boyfriend?"

The cashier's voice startled Jongin and he whipped his head around, trying to process the question. Once he did, he shook his head and smiled, looking back at his obvious crush.

"Not yet."

With that, he his heel and walked over towards the curious Kyungsoo.

"Hey, lets go sit out on the bench for a second, kay?"

Kyungsoo nodded and followed Jongin out, sitting next to the younger boy and looking around at the carts that were celling cell phone straps and cases. Something on the cell phone cart had him wide eyed and he instantly stood up, excusing himself and rushed over towards the cart.

"Umm...h..how much i..is this?" He motioned towards a cell phone strap that had blue letters hanging that spelt out 'Dancing Machine'

The short, older woman glanced at Kyungsoo then at the strap and smiled happily.

"$15 even."

Kyungsoo pulled his wallet out and counted his money. He had only 7 dollars and 45 cents left. Glancing back at Jongin who's back was facing the two and was laughing loudly on his phone. Kyungsoo turned back to face the woman and sighed, fiddling with the letters between his fingers once more then letting it go.

"I ...don't have enough, so..sorry to waste your time."

Before Kyungsoo could turn on his heels and jog back over to the laughing Jongin, the woman grabbed his shoulder gently and smiled.

"Your boyfriend?"

Kyungsoo's cheeks brightened a bright red and he shook his head, obviously embarrased by the question. He must have been so easy to read that some stranger was able to tell that he liked Jongin.

"Give me what you have and I'll pay the difference."

Though Kyungsoo had argued with the woman that she didn't have to do it, she pressed on till he gave in. He gave her the rest of his money and she handed him the strap, patting him on the shoulder sweetly. He bowed respectfully to her and turned aroun, stuffing the strap into his coat pocket and joing Jongin who had just finished his conversation with whoever was causing him to laugh so hard.

"Ready to go Bambi?"

Jongin said, nudging Kyungsoo with his elbow. The older was about to shout, but bit on his bottom lip and adverted his gaze, nodding his head to a degree where Jongin understood. They both then left the mall and had a short, quiet drive back home. The younger pulled into Kyungsoo's drive way and cut the car off, glancing at the sleeping older. He watched as Kyungsoo's even breathing caused his chest to rise and lower with perfection. How the older's lips were parted slightly and the sound of his breathing was the only sound that filled the darkened car. Jongin began to wonder what it would have been like to kiss the sleeping older. To feel his plump lips against his own, the heat their mouths would share as sparks erupted all around them.

He leaned in slowly, a bit tense because Kyungsoo could have woken up at any second. Once he was a mere centimeter away, Kyungsoo shifted in his seat which made him sit up for a second to where their lips brushed lightly. The older's eyes fluttered open to find Jongin's face so close to his own. The younger was expecting for Kyungsoo to freak out, but he was calm. They shared a silent conversation, then Jongin took action. He leaned in close and let their lips meet. Oh how he knew it. Sparks did fly, the worls around them melted as their lips molded together in a perfect fit. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, pulling him closer into the kiss. Jongin's hands rested gently on Kyungsoo's waist, occasionally squeezing at the clothes flesh.

Seconds began minutes and then they both pulled away at the same time. No words were shared but their eyes did speak of love and passion. Letting their foreheads lay against eachother, Jongin smiled while Kyungsoo's cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Best kiss ever."

Kyungsoo then chuckled and un wrapped his arms from Jongin's neck, as the other moved his hands.

"J..Jongin...I umm..have something for y..you."

Kyungsoo rummaged through his pocket and pulled out the dance machine cell phone strap and handed it to the younger. Just as Kyungsoo handed Jongin the strap, Jongin handed Kyungsoo the plastic bag. They both glanced at the items and shared a short laugh before they both took their required item.

Jongin smiled and instantly atteched it to his phone case, messing with the dangling blue letters. Kyungsoo on the other hand opened the small plastic bag and pulled out a hair clip?

He was confused for a second till Jongin flipped the clip over and it showed a small Bambi with large....doe...eyes on it. His cheeks heated up once again as Jongin took the clip and attached it to Kyungsoo's hair.

"Cute."

"Thank you."

They both shared another laugh and Kyungsoo slipped out the car after pecking Jongin quickly on the cheek. Once he reached the front door and opened it to see that no one was home, he turned to wave to Jongin who pulled out of the drive way, waved, then drove off. The sound of the car engine echoed in the air as Kyungsoo went inside his home, lightly tracing his finger tips over the present and giggled like a school girl thinking about her crush.

 

_____________________

I wrote a fluff tastic chapter !!!!! MAKII OH YEAHZ!

Now Sumie is pissed off so yeah...I wrote this chappie instead of her. I was going to update on the JeTi story but that can wait till tomorrow, I still need to do my summer reading book report before Monday and I'm too tried from eat Chinese food to actually do anything except sit on my moms bed and watch kpop related things with her XD.

Hope you guys like the chapter! Now you all may thing I rushed them into liking eachother, I did YES mention that they had been hanging out more often and Kyungsoo was opening up to Jongin. ALSO that is way days after the whole school hand touchy incident so yeah! Love me damnit!

I LOVE GD's new MV CRAYON!!!!!! Love leh song and MV. I downloaded Light it up onto my phone with my music searched thingy and the part were GD says 'mo'as dont know how to act' threw me off, but I LOVE IT ! XD

GD IS LEH KING while EUNHYUK IS LEH !!!

My bias' !

-MaKii