I`ll be there for you

Can I Meet Him ?

 

CHAPTER 8

~~continously~~ (Jinhae P.O.V)

It`s definitely make me downcast. I`m out of controll.

I don`t know, could I passing this and take back my normal live like before. I felt I can`t do that.

Suddenly I felt I want to meet my mother. Maybe I can go along with her to heaven.


“I `m really miss my mom. I want to meet her.” Said Jinhae.
“Your mom is in Heaven now. How can you go there?” Replied Minho.
“ I don`t know and I don`t care ! I do anything to go there. Although if I should died. It`s Ok. If it`s the only way to meet her again”
“Hey, what did you say? You may not said like that. Me, my parents, our grandpa, and all of people who love you will be sad.” Minho calmed Jinhae.
“it`s hard to survive”
“Don`t you want to find your brother? And meet him?” asked him.
“Yes, I really want it.”
“Hold out for him and don`t forget, there are still many people who love you. I always be there for you, Jinhae”
Minho is kissing my forehead and hugging me more tightly more than before. But I feel there someone who hug me too and it`s not Minho.

Oh, that is Jonghyun.

He said, “I will be always be there and it`s impossible to let you go, Jinhae.”

 


(Jong Hyun P.O.V.)
Finally, I finished my class today. It`s very quite without Jinhae. No one could I prank.

Hyuna is not here too. She said that she had a business. How can THE HUMAN like her had a business ? ? kekekeekk. (Just kidding)

. Don`t Minho will go to Jinhae`s apartment? So, I`ll go there too. Long time not see him.


(Drives to Jinhae`s apartment)
Yeah, what are they doing now? 
At this moment, I `m in front of Jin Hae`s door but it was silent.

Are they going to somewhere? But let`s try to press the doorbell. No answered.

I tried again and again but there is nothing movement. I`m confused. 


When I try to open the door. It`s unlocked. What surprising me

. Where are they? Or maybe they forget to locks the door.

In here was very quite. I decided to walk into the living room and I see Minho.

Where is Jinhae?


Wait…is she! In Minho`s arms ! they hugging each others.

Oh, maybe coz they want to relive their missing. But why she look…. CRY ???
What happened to her! Why is she crying like that? Like the girl who has not a chance to smile. She never like this before.

Usually, she is cries because lonely, miss her family, fight with other person, etc. How can she like that?

--hearing conversation between Jinhae and Minho---
“I `m really miss my mom. I want to meet her.” Said Jinhae.
“Your mom is in Heaven now. How can you go there?” Replied Minho.
“ I don`t know and I don`t care ! I do anything to go there. Although if I should died. It`s Ok. If it`s the only way to meet her again”
“Hey, what did you say? You may not said like that. Me, my parents, our grandpa, and all of people who love you will be sad.” Minho calmed Jinhae.
“it`s hard to survive”
“Don`t you want to find your brother? And meet him?” asked him.
“Yes, I really want it.”
“Hold out for him and don`t forget, there are still many people who love you. I always be there for you, Jinhae”
Don`t I misheard ? what she mean, she wanna die? It should not happen. She must not leave from my side. I don`t want her to go.
Then I walking toward her with slowly. I can feeling what feeling of her. It make me sad if I see she is sad. And it looked that she can`t stop crying.
After I `m beside her, I approached and tried to calming her. I give her a hug, a warm hug. I hope it can make her better.
Then I say, “I will always be there and it`s impossible to let you go, Jinhae.”
Yeah.. I and Minho will beside her. Both of us give her hug.
 

 

(Minho P.O.V)
I can see the sadness of her. She is cries almost every time. Sometime, I want to crying too.

Today, she spend her time to crying and crying in my arms and Jonghyun. Jonghyun in here too. Maybe his presence can be calming her a bit. 


It is night but Jinhae still can`t stop crying. I`m worried about her.

She should go to sleep since she is tired from university and today was a tough day from her. So, I bring to her bedroom.


“Jinhae let`s go to your bedroom. You must sleep now.” Told me.


“……..”. she is silent. Yes I know how is her feeling.

Then I put my arm around her, so she can stand up . Jonghyun help me too. Thanks for him. Jinhae was lucky have a friend like him.

Both of us bringing her to her room.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

how far do you think about my fanfic?

give your opinion for entries, so i can do better than before...

and sorry for some parts that must be repeat

 

hope you enjoy it !