I Just Crying

Can I Meet Him ?

CHAPTER 7 

 

“ My…. WHAT??? I have a brother?” it`s confusing me.

“yes, you have it. “ said Minho look at me.

“Really? But up till now, I don`t have any? Who is telling you? You know from who?”

“My parents told me. I should search a good time for you to know all about your family.”

I `m very surprising when I heard that. I`m freezing and lost my mind. I`m puzzled. My mind full of question marks about it.

“when you were born, you are the precious present from God. Your parents are the happiest couple in the world.”

“Hmm… It`s touching” , cutting me.

“But the happiness was disappear when your mother should face the fact, that your father was cheating with another woman.That`s very hurting. Your mom got illness, and at the same time she should take care you alone. She is looked suffered and yeah…. You know.”

“Just said she was died. So the reasons why my mother died, it`s my ing father?”

“ I`m not sure.”

“ Hah ! What ever !!  Then, tell me about my brother.” Asked me anxiously.

“My mom said, before your mother died, your father came back to your mother.  But our big family was marked your father as their enemy. None of his side its positive for our family. So they decided to do backstreet relation, without none from our family were knew. At that time your mother was pregnant again.”

“Did my mother pregnant my long lost brother?” asked me

“Yes, she did. When your mother was pregnant, that make a sense for our family to knew the relation between your mother and your father. They don`t have any choice beside agree with your  mother and father relation. But its not last time your father broke your mother`s heart. After your brother born, again, your father cheating with the same woman. Our grandfather finally knew about that and he is very angry. Then your father was dropped out from our house and he warned him to never met your mother. But when he was dropped out, he took your brother together with him. That`s made your mother depressed.”

The only thing I know it`s crying. I `m jus can crying.

“So where is my brother?”

“After that accident, our big family tried to search him. Of course your grandfather too. He tried with all of force. But we heard that your father brought your brother to another country. It`s make us harder to find him. Until now like we know together, your brother was missed.”

My crying getting louder and louder. I can`t believe it. First, I thought today will be happiest day. But what did I get? The shocking facts that I never know !

I just standing and crying. I pour out all my sadness. I can`t hold it again.

“I know it`s very hard for you, JinHae.” Said Minho as calming me. He hugging me tightly. It`s the enough warm hug but it`s still can`t hold it my cries.

“ I `m scared with my brother condition. Did he eat well? Did he in a good condition? I will never forgive my father. Never ! “  I shouting.

“Calm down Jinhae. Let`s hope everything gonna be OK, especially for your brother.” Minho calming me.