Eat and Talk about `Handsome`

Can I Meet Him ?

 

*A few days later*

 

(Jin Hae P.O.V)

After these few days we doing our project, we are getting closer than before. I mean, with Onew (not Hyuna. Kekekeke. Of course me and Hyuna always so much close. She is the one of valuable person of me).

We are often talking each other. We have many sameness. You know how its feeling talk with someone that have same interest with you. Its really so much fun.

But why if I`m beside him, my heart start beating fast. It is very disturbing me. Damn   it. I feel little weird, if that happens. That is makes me uncomfortable. Lucky, he always makes me perfect.

I guess, Onew is a perfect man coz he is handsome, smart, and cool. But I`m not suppose, that sometimes he doing something weird or anything else and it makes me laugh.

Sometimes also he make a joke but everybody can`t laugh. Then they teasing  and sing… “Molhaedu Onew Sangtae….”. I  laughing coz his expression is so funny when  hear that.

My classmates call that situation as ONEW  CONDITION.

Even though he`s like that but I still admiring him. And getting more interest than previously.

Actually, I don`t really like a perfect man. I like the kind of guy like that. I like people just the way  they are and be himself in everywhere or every time. That means that all of in him self what I see is the real him self.

Because of all, sometimes he visit me to my apartment to studying or else.

 

You know what, now  in cafeteria I got one friend to lunch together.

                                 

Yeah… that is Onew. And it`s very annoying when Hyuna teasing me about him.

“waw… I `m happy coz now I have three friends to eat with me. Not only two of you guys.” Hyuna start conversation.

“yes, we are glad.” Adding Hyuna when she is still  glancing at me.

Then she is laughing little. Oh my gawd, what she`s doing.

Is that funny? Of course, she is teasing me again.

“but now I have a rival. I am not longer the most handsome guy between both of you.” Jonghyun pointing at me and Hyuna when he said.

“hahahah. So, you feel handsome jonghyun?” said Hyuna.

“certainly. I am handsome since I was born.”

“oya? But you to be the most handsome coz you are between both of us and we are a pretty girl”

“Pretty? “ Jonghyun asked.

“you mean, he is handsome coz he only one of man between us, Hyuna?” asked me.

“Yes, you get my point.” said Hyuna.

“you are so mean.” Jonghyun pouted.

“No no no, we are handsome Jonghyun. I will not steal your title as the most of handsome man.You still can hold your title.“  said onew.

“ I disagree with that. For me, Onew is more handsome than Jonghyun. What do you think? What your opinion, Jinhae?”

Certainly, I was suprising that Hyuna asked me question like that. She know that I likes Onew but Jonghyun is my best friend.I will revenge her later. I`m confused but they are waiting my answer. What would I say?

“Mmm…I don`t know. Why we are talking about that topic?” said me tried to avoid from this situation.

“yeah, she `s right. Lets go to eat.” Said onew.

Thanks God, you safe me from this situation.

 

(Onew P.O.V)

From yesterday until now. I often eat together with Jin Hae and her friends. I`m so glad. When we are eat, we talking each others. So, it can be fun and I don`t have to be lonely again. I don`t know whybut we are talking about ‘HANDSOME’.

Hahahah. That is fun and weird topic. But I am anxious if Hyuna asked to Jinhae, who`s the man of most handsome. Me or jonghyun?

I`m glancing to Jinhae. Hope she will answered it`s me. But she looks confused to answer it. Maybe she choose Jonghyun coz he is her bestfriend and they are closed each others.

“Mmm…I don`t know. Why we are talking about that topic?” said Jinhae.

She don`t know. Really? Or maybe she just tried to avoid that?

She look funny if she confused. Oh yeah, I will help her.

“yes, she right. Lets go to eat! “ said me to all.

When we are eating, Jinhae`s phone rang. She take her phone. But why she look very happy? Who is calling?