Background Life

Can I Meet Him ?

 

CHAPTER 1

( Jin Hae P.O.V)

         Since I was born, I never meet my parents. My aunt and my uncle are take care of me. They said after I was born, my father left my mother. Not long after that, my mother passed away. Finally, my aunt as my mother older sister decided to take care of me.

            I am consider my aunt as my mother, of course with her husband as my own parents. Lucky me, my grandfather is the success businessman. So, I was born with silver spoon in the mouth. I mean, my family have enough even more than enough for our life. They are always spoiling me. But now I live in apartment lonely. I am study in one of the favorite university in South Korea. I am study in there, not just because rely on money and the big name of my grandfather. My grade in here is high enough.

            Like the others new students. It`s a little bit hard to have some friends. But lucky me I get some friends. Actually only one kekkekeke…

            First it was Shin Hyu Na, my new friend in university. I think she is very kind, coz she`s sincerity to be my friend. Coz usually the peoples only being my friends because my family big name.

            Then the second it`s Kim Jong Hyun. Like I told you before i`m not count him as my new friend. Coz he is being my friend since we were in junior high school and he is like my own brother. I`m so happy know that he is entering the same university with me.

 

”Jonghyun, how is your class?”, asked me to him in our way to the cafeteria .

 “ yeah, same like you too”, answered him not clear coz his mouth full of the food.

 “if I am, not so understand. But relax, Jinhae in my SIDE!! I want studied again with her.”, replied abruptly.

Suddenly someone  standing in front of our table.

” Can I join with you guys.”, asked that man.

When I see him, unexpected I choked and then coughing.

Jonghyun and Hyuna see me with the full of worried and patted my shoulder. “ No no no. never mind. I`m fine.”

You know why I choked? Coz he is the one in my class who takes my attention so much. I don`t know why I like or should I said it`s some feel to him, but at least I was admire him. He is very friendly, kind, polite, and the things that I`m so interest it`s his intelligence. Kekekekek so charismatic.

“Onew? Of course you can.” I`m a little stutteringly coz it`s hard for me to breath coz of the last choked.

“ Kamsahamida…. You are very kind.”

            After that we eating with four of us, and Hyuna only smirked at me, and I`m pretty sure she will laughing. Coz she is know what I feel to Onew.