I hate sport

The princess, the psycho, the idiot and me

"You have your photo class now right?" Donghae squeezed my hand.
At times like these I felt incredibly thankful that he was my friend. Yes, he WAS my friend. I’m just a silly bastard for denying that.

He was always beside me instead of the others in this school who tried their best to avoid me. He could have it so much easier without me. Everybody liked him actually. He was good looking, cute, friendly and overall absolute not dangerous. He would never take your spot or shoot you in the back to stay in a better light. He could have sat at the popular table long ago but he chose to be my friend. That was all that mattered to me.
"Yeah. So see you tomorrow then" I smiled back at him and ruffled through his hair but stopped as a sad sigh escaped him. I felt bad. I knew why and I knew it will be kinda hard for him from the next week on.  “You’re ok?” I asked playing with a hair strain.
“I feel guilty” He looked down “Because of us he...” I interrupted “You know he could have easily avoided that just by NOT beati..” “I KNOW” he threw in quickly and looked up to me almost pleading “..I know that. I just don't think that he is really like that. There must be reason for sure. Something” I raised an eyebrow. A reason? HA, madness maybe.
Suddenly my tie became very interesting to Donghae as he continued whispering.
“I guess..I’ll miss him” He admitted finally. And for me THAT made surprisingly more sense.
I pulled him into a hug. I couldn't understand him when it came to Hyukjae but I knew what missing felt like. I didn't answer him to that and just hold him instead but somehow I just knew he understood that it was my way of comforting him.
After a while we parted and he smiled again as he asked "Do you need some help too?" He pointed to my bag on the floor and then in the direction of the classroom.
"My mom will pick me up and I think I can handle carrying my bag to class, so no thanks. But thanks" I said and tapped on his head.
"Awww I miss your mom" He looked up and pouted, being the old cute Hae again.
"I will tell her. She will be happy to hear that" I answered when the school bell announced the beginning of the next class. We said goodbye and I ‘quickly’ hobbled around the corner and stumbled against Hyukjae.
“Ah..what the..” I started but he just looked at me startled and then just walked off.
I turned around and watched him leaving into the opposite direction before he turned around the next corner and disappeared. What was that? Did he observe me and Hae? I shuddered and then walked into my class and searched for a free chair.

In my bag a used but good camera I waited a few minutes at the school's front gate till my mom’s car came around the corner to pick me up.
Today was an exception because of my injury.
She wasn’t in a good mood and even slapped my hand away when I played with radio buttons to switch the channel. We sat in silence the rest of the drive but when the car came to stop in front of our house she didn’t have out but stayed seated. I thought about leaving the car but I got that she had something to say so I stayed as well. It was awkward till she started to speak.
"I’m sorry Kyuhyun. Your brother makes me so.." she struggled and I wondered what that did this time. "Ah. Never mind. How was your day? Does it still hurt? He left you alone right?"
"Yeah" I answered. There wasn’t really much to say anyway. The front door of our house opened and Heechul walked out and over to a small silver cabriolet. We watched as he checked himself in the side mirror, smirked then opened the door and drove away.
He hasn’t even looked at us one time.
I muttered before I could stop myself "That rich prick comes often these days"
My mom raised an eyebrow "Oh. I didn’t know you would remember him. He is Kangin's best friend but he wasn’t here since" she thought about it "4 years. He just stopped coming over one day. Strange isn’t it?" She looked at me like I would know the answer to that.
“Mom, he’s in my school and I saw him some days ago here and I know that he is Kangins friend. He surely spoke often enough about him” I sighed remembering Kangins endless monologues about how close he was with Kim Heechul. But wait “You said he was here regularly in the past?” I asked her confused. I didn’t know that. How strange.
She laughed “What’s with you darling? Not that regular because his family lived a little far away back then but still pretty often and he was such an adorable kid. So cute and pretty. His mom liked to dress him kinda girlish though so maybe you are just confused because he looks so different now?” Or maybe because I gave and give a about Kangin and his friends?
“He still looks like a girl mom” I said instead.
She looked at me surprised “You think so? Hmmm..He is a little feminine I guess but still very handsome” Was she a Heechul fangirl now or what? Handsome, my ...Ok ok, maybe a little.
"Whatever" I really wasn’t in the mood to speak about that bastard. But I did remember suddenly that she said 4 years ago and that must be around the time my bro started to act weird. Maybe it had gotten something to do with Heechul and I must say when it was like that it wouldn’t surprise me.
"Hmm however" she started again sounding unsure "I spoke with your gym teacher this morning so that you would be dismissed for tomorrow's class but he said that you have to be there at least. Sorry"
Oh right there was sport tomorrow afternoon. I hated it but at least I wouldn’t have to participate this time.
My mom was the best.
"That’s okay. Thanks for trying" I said giving her my best I'm-a-perfect-son smile.
She snorted at that but then laughed.
"Come on then. I’m going to make you something tasty"

Kangin sat at the kitchen bar playing with some cracker as we entered.
He ignored me and looked over to our mom. "Heechul's been here"
"Yeah. I know. We just saw him outside" she answered briefly. There was still tension between them. And again I wondered what happened.
"Did you spoke with him?" he asked unsure throwing a quick glance at me and shifted on his barstool. What was that? Did he know about me eavesdropping on them? Did he think Heechul actually told me the big secret, whatever the that was? move on. I can help you..blaaa I actually dreamed from that last night.
My mom now standing at the counter already cutting some veggies turned surprised. "No Darling. He didn’t see us and went straight to his car" Kangin sigh after that sounded kind of relieved "Ok" he muttered but my mom was curious now. So was I.
"Did you guys fight again? Listen, you have a short temper and you know he is moody and probably didn’t mean it. You know each other for so long already. Just say that you are sorry. Ok baby?" she over his short cut hair but from his back she wasn’t able to see his face as it got more and more darker as she spoke. Full of anger he jumped from the barstool slapped moms hand away and rushed out of the kitchen. Of course not without slamming me into the doorframe first. Thank you , I thought as I rubbed over my side.
But he turned up again after a second "Don’t act as if you know everything because you know a . And it is not your anyway so don’t even try" he snapped at her followed by an "I'm not hungry" and then he was gone leaving my mom startled in the middle of the kitchen.
"What did I do?" she looked at me rather sad and confused.
I could have told her that assuming what problems my bro had wasn’t a good idea because how the hell would she know what problems teenagers had these days. And even if she knew, meddling with it was the least Kangin would like but I didn’t, so I just said that I had no idea. Actually I really didn't after all.

I stood awkwardly in the middle of the sports hall waiting for my teacher to tell me to sit down at the side. That man wasn’t that much older than us students and had that kind of buddy attitude or at least he tried. He was still too polite to be that way. I had to change like the rest of the students before and slowly I got the feeling that I wouldn’t sit that much after all.
"Kyuhyun. Since you can’t practice with the rest today you will make some easy and slow training at the side ok?" he smiled friendly probably thinking he does me some favor. I snored frustrated.
"What then? Limping back and forth?" But he already turned and gave quick instructions to the rest of the students.
Sport mattresses and bars were carried out of the sports tool shed and an training course was quickly build up before the first students made they turn onto the parallel bars. I tried to make some little runs at the side demonstrating Mr. Choi that I really did something so that he wouldn’t bother me . After 10 minutes he completely forgot about me and didn’t even notice that I already sat on the floor with my back leaning against the wall and flipped through my phone. I almost managed to be invisible to the end of the 2 hours when suddenly Mr. Chois shadow fell over me. .
"Don’t think I didn’t watch you Kyuhyun. Your alibi running at the beginning was very entertaining but it wasn’t enough and definitely not that hard for you to rest 1 1/2 hour then" He looked pissed. Damn that man took that sport really serious.
"I'm injured. I couldn't move more than that" I glared up at him. I was after all.
"It doesn’t look that bad Kyuhyun-shi so you're going to help to put the sport tools back. Then I'm letting you off" That was so unfair. I hated that room. It smelled like rotten socks.
"Holy . That’s not right. I am i n j u...." but a look at his face stopped me. . I just cursed.
"Now you will do it alone. You know that in my sport hall there is no cursing, swearing or anything like that. I suggest you to go to the church on Sunday and pray"
Ah I could cry. How does he think I could do that alone?
"Are you serious? That damn....ah. I mean the bars are already too heavy for 2 persons and I. ..ehm.." I really was in deep "Ok ok. I’m gonna do it... Somehow" his face was hard as stone as he walked away without another word. I wasn’t so sure but it could be that he dislikes me.

The other students were happy that they didn't have to clean up and came to the side to grab their bags and disappeared to the showers and changing rooms.
We never left our bags there because there were no lockers and a lot stuff just disappeared out if there in the past. I just sat there for a while and waited till everyone finished and left for home. There wasn't any need to get laughed at while trying to put the bars into that shed.
I swung the bag over my shoulder despite the fact that it would hinder me because I didn't felt like leaving it alone when I kept on running between the hall and the shed. They were too many ed up people out there and the expensive school camera which I forgot to unpack yesterday was still in it.
I grabbed after the nearest bar and pulled it to the shed. It wasn't so difficult as thought after I noticed that I just had to unlock the wheels under it.
The shed was pretty much stuffed and I had to move some things to make more space so the bars which were still outside would fit.
I ducked under the horizontal bar when something smashed into my back and I fell forward.
"I heard you had to clean so I came to visit" I groaned. My back hurt and I fell on a bruise. I knew that voice of course. It was Hyukjae.
"I'm expelled you know. I wanted to say thanks before I go. Aren't I nice?" I debated to say or not to say something. I believed It wouldn't make any difference though.
"This won't make it any easier for you, you know" sure he knows. Apparently he gave a damn.
"You know what's funny? It won't make it so much harder either" he grinned. He was right. He already was expelled. They probably would just add a week more or so.
My hand behind me started to search for something I could use as a weapon because there was no way he would just go again.
"Today is different though. You have two options Kyu" I looked up at him. That was new.
"Either I just rip you apart like usually or you hand me your phone, I'll lock you in here but I won't touch you."
He wanted my phone so that I couldn't even call for help? No way.
"Wow. That's generous...But that's not gonna happen. So you." I spat at him. He just blinked and sat his foot onto my chest and started shoving me onto my back. I grabbed after his foot and tried to pull it away but my position . He used his whole body weight to lean into his leg. No chance. He stood above me his foot pinned me to the floor and my whole body arched in pain.
Almost lazily he bent over and fished my bag from the floor beside me and I watched helplessly as he opened fumbled for my phone and just let it fall on my stomach when he found it.
"I won't break it. I'm just going to throw it into your locker" I heard him say and then he left.
After a few moments I heard some really loud noise and something bounced against the door. I guess he had just shoved the rest of the bars against it to lock me in. ing awesome. I got up and checked it. The door moved some inches but then something blocked it. Great great great. Locked in here till the next class started. So after the weekend since it was ing friday afternoon. I felt like crying. But for that I hated myself too much already. I looked around. The room had some windows but there were too small of course. It was a normal square room. At the right of the door where I stood right now where some moveable climbing walls, under the windows were the horizontal bars and the benches were on the left together with other stuff like balls, nets and so. The gum sport mattresses were in the middle of the room and this was the place where I made myself comfortable for a long wait.

 


Oh noooooooo. Kyu got another problem T__T and then the lack of KyuChul here tseeeeeeeee

next chapter: (I hope you dont have a problem with that ^__^)

Ah and have you voted for the EMAs already? link here --> http://asia.mtvema.com/artists/super-junior