A brute, an accident and a furious mom

The princess, the psycho, the idiot and me

"ok. Take the middle lane and go forward to the third tower but please this time be fuuu careful because I think there is someone hiding in the.......OH kejdjhejdkdkhwhksj are you kidding me you ing idiot...argh..."
I threw my headset on to the keyboard so hard that that damn thing broke in half. Fuuuu now I need to buy a new one again but seriously cant these ing loosers do it right just one fuu time?
While I tried to come down I stared at the chat box in which everybody tried to apologize. But they could just themselves I decided and closed the window.
-GaemGyu logged out-

It got pretty quiet now that no one screamed anymore after closing skype as well and so I heard the car which came down the street in full speed and squeezing wheels.
What the hell. At this hour?
I leaned forward so I could see the street from the window right in front of my desk and just in that moment the dark green jeep, which obviously belongs to my brother then no one else would drive a car in an ugly color like that, slung and then crashed in our house trash and I followed in amazement how the ton went flying through the air and its content spilled right onto my moms beloved green.
Kangin was so dead. I felt happy, the lost game already forgotten.

I managed to pull the desk a little into the room so I could open the window because I would never wanted to miss what would follow now.
My mother came running out of the house with just a bathrobe. Apparently she was sleeping already since it’s. Holy , 3 am again? I still need to do the homework for tomorrow but well I guess I will just make them during class again. Yes I am just smart like that.
My brother stumbled out of the car and I had to laugh at his face because really, he looked so dumb and surprised. Oh sweet day let me mark you in my calendar as forever glorious.

"Kangin are you out of your mind???? What have you done? It is 3 in the morning and you have school. Tell me what is wrong with you. ARE YOU DRUNK??????" She gasped in shock as she realized "What did I do wrong??? Why are you like this??? TELL ME KANGIN! You ruin my green. MY GREEN..." my mom was out of control. She even slapped him across his dump ugly face.
So after discovering that my bro was drunk as..well, as an Kangin on a weekend, normal people would ask after some dead bodies laying across the towns streets or would simply freak out that he drove drunk but no not my mother. She was just thinking about her green. It was a nice green. No weeds or stuff like that and she won some special grass price every freakin year. We were in some kind of grass competition with hour next door neighbor Soman. A grumpy old uncle with lots of money and a big family which probably never has seen a penny of it.
After she realized my bro was not answering her very soon she stomped back into the house dragging him behind her. The door slammed shut and I closed the window quietly as well and walked over to the door so I could still follow what’s going on downstairs.
I opened it a bit and peeked through the door crack.

"So?" My mother asked furious.
I suppose Kangin started a few times to say something but ended mostly just giggling.
"Hiiiiiigh scoooooore" the birdbrain busted into a laugh.  I’m sure he meant the ton and even I had to grin at that.
"THAT’S IT. You will clean the green before you go to school tomorrow. No. Don’t look at me like that Kangin. YOU WILL GO TO SCHOOL and you coming straight home after it ends and you will stay here in the house till you go to school the next day before you come home again. And it will be like that for a month. You wanna say something?"
I blinked at that. I had hoped he will get his pocket money cut not a house arrest. That was horrible. That meant he will be at home for a whole freaking month. With ME. My bro was an after all and missed not even a minute to show it. You must know that I didn’t go out that much and that bastard was apparently after my life. Or so I thought.
But before the panic fully took over a Hand grabbed my face shoved me into the room and I crashed into the wall beside my bed.
Kangins face leaned into mine and his disgusting alcohol smelling breath hit my nose while he pressed me into the wall with his whole body weight. Hurt. Hurts so much. I was an idiot to daydream so that I missed that he had come up the stairs and caught me peeking. Somehow I got a feeling that he didn’t like that.
"Hello . Having the fun of your useless life?" his voice was hard, angry and I bet he is going to let his anger out on me. I couldn’t even answer before his knee hit my stomach hard, cut my breathing and tears of pain shot into my eyes before he let go of me and I sunk down the wall.
That bastard, I coughed folding myself into a ball to protect my body from the kicks that surely will come.
And they came. He kicked me again and again and at some point I didn’t even hear his heavy breathing anymore. He was so pissed.
God. Just let it be over and I whimpered before I could stop myself. It was never a good idea to let him see how much he affected me and yes, I could ing feel as he grinned.
"Nice" he spat and to my surprise left my room suddenly. That never happened before but maybe it was because of my mom downstairs.

After I heard the door closing I rolled onto my back, closed my eyes and tried to get into normal breathing again.
I could already feel where the bruises will appear in a pretty angry red tomorrow. My stomach will probably look the worst.
One month. I would laugh would I have air left to do that.
But then again my brother wasn’t really the biggest problem he still held back and didn’t hit me that hard usually. I was lucky that he was still a bit afraid if our mom would find out. I won’t tell her anything though she already had a lot of problems herself. No need to bother her with mine as well.
But no, not my Brother rather his friends were the problem. There was this one guy Hyukjae, he was a psycho sadistic and mostly the one who did the beating. The guy had fun doing it and the worst was that he wasn’t dumb like my bro, he planned his attacks well, never hit me in the face but left the terrible bruises on the rest of my body just to regain them when their were about to disappear. It was almost funny how that er managed to hit the same places every time. The last 2 years I hadn’t seen my left site without that large purple bruise right under a rip. But still. Even that guy I could handle. The beating will start but end again. It was predictable.
The worst was Kangins second and best friend. The school star. The ing high school king. Kim Heechul.