Chapter 8

Baby Face Dara
 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 8

 

Jiyong's POV

I woke up and when I went downstairs, my sister was finished making breakfast.

"Oh ! Good morning, Jiyong !!"she greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning !!" I greeted back, as I sat down to eat my breakfast.

"So.. are you okay now?" she asked. I just nodded, since my mouth is full.

"Good. What happened yesterday?" she said.

"Well, all of the girls slapped me when I mentioned the baby." I said as I sighed.

My sister just laughed at me. I glared at her, so she stopped.

"And.." I continued. She tilted her head to the side.

"And?" she asked.

"I planned to left the baby in a place full of garbage." I said. She gasped.

"You what?!!" she shouted at me.

"B-but a lady returned her to me, so she's safe now. Don't shout at me." I said as I pouted.

She sighed "Besides, I regret leaving the baby, since it's not her fault her mother left her." I said.

"It's ok now." my sister was comforting me, when the door bell rang.

"Who would that be? It's so early." she said as she walks to the door.

"It would probably be just TOP." I said as I followed her.

She opened the door.

"How may I help- " my sister was about to ask the girl on the door.

"Jiyong !!" when that girl immediately hugged me.

I faced the girl, it's Kiko.

"Kiko? Why are you here?" I asked her.

"The baby." she said. "What?!! Is she the.."

"I'm the mother of the baby." she said and hugged me again. My sister raised her brow at me.

"Y-you are?" I asked for comfirmation. She nodded and flashed me a smile.

My sister closed the door aggressively, making a loud thud sound. I can feel that Dami doesn't like her.

"Where is she?" Kiko asked me.

"Huh?" I said, still processing what was happening in my mind.

"The baby. You're so cute when you're clueless." she giggled.

"Upstairs, sleeping." I said as I pointed up.

"Ok, I'll go check on her." she said and went upstairs. I just nodded.

When she finally dissapeared from my sight, I looked at my sister. She has a pissed off face.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you think she is the REAL mother?" she asked.

"Yeah. She just said that a while ago." I said.

"I don't think she is. She's lying." she said.

"If she is lying, why?" I asked her. She shrugged and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

I decided to just wait downstairs, until Kiko goes down with the baby.

 

Dara's POV

I was peacefully sleeping. When I felt like someone is shaking me.

"Arghh.. !! I'm sleeping, can't you see that !!"

The shaking didn't stopped. It's irritating, so I opened my eyes.

I saw a woman. "Who is this woman? And why is she waking me up?"

"Hello baby !! I'm your mother." she said. "What the.. who are you kidding woman? I'm not your baby. And you're surely not my mother. So scram !!! I'm sleeping."

"You're so cute." she said as she pinched my cheeks so hard. "Ugh.. Stop it."

"Jiyong believed that I'm your mother. What can I say, he's too gullible." she suddenly said as she giggled, the evil way. "No one calls my Jiyong gullible. This evil monster."

"Hey you !!" I said, yes, SAID. I spoke to her. She got scared.

"T-the baby, t-talked." she stuttered. "Ha ! She's scared of me."

"Yeah, I talked. And you, whoever you are, stay away from Jiyong." I warned her.

"B-but why?" she said.

"Because he's mine !! And you are evil, you don't deserve him !!" I said.

"B-but..." she said. 

"Huh? What is that? But?!!" I asked.

"I mean ok. He's yours. I'll stay away from him." she said. "Yes !!"

"Boo !!" I said. And with that, she ran downstairs, screaming. "Bwahahaha !! I'm evil. Now what am I doing again? Oh yeah !! Sleeping."

I went back to sleep after that.

 

Jiyong's POV

I heard screaming. "Kiko?"

Then I saw Kiko running towards the front door. I stopped her.

"Hey.. calm down, what happened upstairs?" I asked her.

"t-t-the baby TALKED !!!" she was freaking out. "Talked? She talked?"

"What do you mean by 'talked'? Like small words. Or.. what?" I asked her more.

"She said that I should stay away from you, that you are hers. and.. and.. ugh !!" she said nervously.

"Calm down." I said.

"Calm down? why?" she asked.

"Maybe you're just new to this 'having a baby' thing?" I said, calming her down.

"Look !! I lied ok? I am not that baby's mother. She's strange !!" with what she said, I let her go, she quickly left.

"Woah !! She can't handle motherhood. And I just wanna say. Ha ! I told you so." my sister said, she was watching me and Kiko the whole time. I glared at her.

"You should check out what that girl did to the baby." my sister said.

I went upstairs and looked at the sleeping baby.

"The girl who went here earlier told me that you talked to her. You can talk to me too, call me daddy, ok?" I whispered to the baby.

 

Dara's POV

"Daddy? hehe.. Jiyong is so cute."

 

END OF CHAPTER 8

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Here is the update !! I hope you like it. Kiko appeared in this chapter, I made her a bad person, sorry for those who like Kiko. Comment below what you think !!

And can I ask a question? How can I end this story? Any suggestions?