Chapter 6

Baby Face Dara

 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 6

 

 

Bom's POV

"Umm... I don't think that's a good idea." I complained.

"Why?" Jiyong asked.

"Well.. umm.. you don't even know where to start." TOP said.

"I'll make a list for it, starting right now." Jiyong said as he put down baby Dara and wrote something in a notepad.

"W-what?!!" TOP was suprised. We both looked at the notepad to see Jiyong's writing.

"Park Min-young?" I was curious. "Who is she?"

Baby Dara was also curious, so she turned her attention to Jiyong.

"She's my classmate back in highschool. I introduced her to GD." TOP explained.

"Why didn't I know her?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Well, after our highschool graduation I never saw her again. I don't know where she is now." TOP explained.

"So.. it means we don't know where she is? Jiyong, you should just give up. We'll never find her." I said. "Pheww.. It's good that we don't know where she is."

Jiyong sighed. "Yeah. I guess. So.. what now?" he asked me and TOP.

I carried baby Dara. "Let's buy clothes for this baby girl." I said, being excited to go shopping.

"Uh.. ok." TOP and Jiyong just agreed. We went to the shopping mall.

 

Dara's POV

"Omo !! Look !! There !! and This !! So cute !!" Bom carried me while pointing some baby clothes. "Arghh.. I hate being a baby. Jiyong carry me !!"

Our shopping spree came to an end so fast, because TOP stopped Bom from buying the whole baby section.

On the way to the cashier, Jiyong stopped with eyes wide open, like shocked. "What is he shocked about?"

I look at what he is looking at and saw a girl. A pretty girl. "Don't tell me my Jiyong is falling for this girl. NO !!!"

"Isn't that Minyoung? Park Minyoung?" TOP asked, also looking at the pretty girl. Jiyong nodded in reply. "You mean this pretty girl right here is the one in the notepad."

"Jiyong? TOP? !!" It seems that Minyoung girl also noticed them. She approached us and smiled.

"Hi !! I'm Bom, TOP's girlfriend. What a coincidence, we were just talking about you just an hour ago." Bom introduced herself.

"Really?!!" Minyoung asked.

"Yeah. By the way, are you single right now?" TOP asked her.

"What do you mean by that question?!!" Bom furiously asked her boyfriend.

"N-nothing." TOP replied. Minyoung giggled.

"You two are so cute. And by that question, no, I'm not single, I have a boyfriend, his name is Minho." Minyoung said. "Pheww... I'm happy to hear that."

Jiyong face fell with what Minyoung said. She's in a relationship, so Jiyong will think that she can't possibly my mom. "Well, I'm not really Jiyong's baby. hehe.."

Minyoung looked at her wristwatch. "Umm.. sorry guys, but I have to go now. I hope I'll see you again." she said with a smile and left the mall.

We left after a few more minutes.

We drove back to Jiyong's house. Bom and TOP bid goodbye after dropping off everything we bought, wait let me rephrase that, everything Bom bought. "My best friend spoils me."

Jiyong looks tired. "How can I know who's your mom? Do you know? huh?" Jiyong asked me. I can't answer him, or he might faint. So I just made some baby sounds.

"Of course you don't know." Jiyong said as he sighed.

Not long after, he put me in his bed to sleep.

 

Jiyong's POV

"Goodnight baby Dara." I said as I kissed the baby in her forehead.

"What should I do with you now? I have no experience in taking care of babies." I said to the baby, who is now asleep in my bed.

As I walked downstairs, my cellphone received a text. It's from my older sister, Dami. I read her text message.

From: Dami noona

How is my little brother doing? I'll be visiting you tomorrow. See ya soon !!^^

"What?!! My sister will visit me? What if she found out about the baby?"

 

END OF CHAPTER 6

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the late update, I wasn't able to post it up yesterday. I hope this is long enough, I tried my best. I know it's not really long, so I'll try to make one again next time. For now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And if you want to request a specific girl(kpop girl) to make an appearance in the story, just comment the name. The first one to show up is Park Minyoung, the girl in BIGBANG's Day by Day MV. I like her, and Lee Minho's name also appeared as her boyfriend. Also, Kwon Dami will be making an appearance on the next chapter. Please let me know what you think. Thank you !!