Chapter 5

Baby Face Dara

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 5

 

BOM's POV

Me and TOP were just in an alley while watching Jiyong's reaction on the baby in front of the door.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked TOP, the mastermind of the plan.

"Of course !! Nobody calls me TOP for nothing." he replied. "He's too full of himself."

 

JIYONG's POV

As I finished reading the note, I put the baby inside of the house, on the coffee table.

"Is this baby really mine? Am I really her father? Maybe there's a mistake." As I asked myself these questions, the baby suddenly cried.

"Oh !! What to do? What does she need? Food? Milk? WHAT? !!!" I started to panicked.

 

TOP's POV

We were just outside mine and Jiyong's dorm when we heard crying from the inside, then some noises.

"That has to be Dara, go inside and check what's happening." Bom ordered me.

I walked to Jiyong's house and found Jiyong running back and forth, with water, milk, food everywhere. It's a mess.

"H-hey GD !!" I called out for his attention. He looked at me, but still continued on what he was doing.

I poked his head. "What are you doing with a baby?" I pretended to be clueless.

"It's.. I mean she, is my daughter." he replied. I gave my very best to make a believable shocked face.

"Oh !!" I said.

"Now she's crying and I.. I don't know what to do. I gave her water and food, but she won't budge." he explained the situation.

"Maybe... you know." I said as I pointed on Dara's diaper. Jiyong looked disgusted.

"No... Just no, I am not changing her diaper, you do it." he said and gave me baby Dara.

"You're the father. You do it." I am not changing Dara's diaper, I might see her, umm.. private part.

"Hmmm.. what about Bom? She can help us. Call Bom now !!" he said, brightening up because of the great idea.

"Ok." I said as I called Bom's cellphone. Out of nowhere, well out of the door actually, Bom appeared.

"Well, that was fast." Jiyong was confused, but didn't care as long as someone can change his baby's diaper.

"But I'm glad you're here Bom." he said and hugged my girlfriend, I repeat MY girlfriend.

I coughed to get their attentions. But they still are hugging so I coughed once again, and that did the job.

I approached Bom and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "I missed you.." I said as I kissed her on her cheek.

"Huh?" she was confused, because how can I miss her when we just together a while ago. I just shrugged.

She turned her attention to baby Dara.

"Give me the baby." Bom ordered, and Jiyong gave her baby Dara. They went to the bathroom upstairs and do their 'business'.

Jiyong sighed as Bom and Dara vanished from our sight.

"I am such a mess, I have a baby in a very young age. Arghh.." he said. He looked so gloomy.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault." I said to my friend. He looked at me with a confused face.

"Huh? Your fault?" he asked. "Whoops !! I can't tell him about my plan about Dara pretending to be his daughter."

"Uhh.. What I mean is that I should have guide you to the right path." I said whatever excuse that came to my mind.

"Dude, you should stop watching dramas, you're being dramatic." he said. "hehe.. It's a good thing he fell for that."

"Finished !!" Bom exclaimed as she carried baby Dara downstairs.

"Jiyong, what are you gonna do with the baby now?" Bom asked. I was also wondering about that. We never planned anything besides their meeting.

"I don't know.. umm.. maybe I'll find out who's her mother first." he said.

"WHAT? !!" me and Bom said in unison. B-but..

we haven't made a plan for that..

"We are so dead."

 

END OF CHAPTER 5

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

I know I said I'll update tomorrow in my last chapter. But I didn't have the time, so I'll just update every Saturday, if I'm not busy I'll also update on Sundays.

I hope you like the chapter. Please give me feedbacks, so I'll know what you think of this.