Chapter 11

Baby Face Dara

 

SAID WORDS

THOUGHT WORDS

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

START OF CHAPTER 11

 

Dara's POV

I'm back in Jiyong's house.

We already know what to do to have my old body back. But I'm not sure if I'm ready. Can I do it?

The door bell rang.

"Wassup bro!" Minho said.

Minho, Jinwoo, Seunghyun, Seunghoon and Taehyun decided to visit Jiyong. They are all friends at school.

They sat on the living room and chatted.

"We heard about your situation. About the baby. Seungri hyung told us." Taehyun said to Jiyong.

"Seungri!! That bigmouth."

"What if the teachers, or even the pricipal knows about this, you might suspended." Seunghyun exclaimed.

"Supended? Jiyong will get suspended if I don't get my old body back. No!"

"But no worries hyung, we won't tell anyone." Jinwoo said, comforting Jiyong.

"It's not them I'm worried about, it's Seungri."

"Thanks." Jiyong  with a smile.

"Ok, ok. Enough with the drama, let's talk about prom. Have you already asked anybody hyung?" Seunghoon said.

"Well, I haven't asked her yet. And with the baby, I don't think she will even like me." Jiyong told them while looking down.

"Hyung, you've been crushing on this girl for how many years. You are in love with her since freshmen year." Minho said.

"Jiyong has been crushing on the same girl since freshmen year?! Who? Who is that girl? Tell me!"

"Yeah hyung, and I saw her looking at you a bunch of time already, and it is not just a glance." Jinwoo added.

"She definitely have feelings for you too. Just give it a try." Taehyung said to Jiyong and put a hand on his shoulders.

"What? She have feelings for my Jiyong? Arghh.. Ok. This is war!"

"Ok, thanks, I will." Jiyong said. "It's worth a try, right?" he added.

"Yeah!" They all exclaimed in unison.

After a little while, they then left the house and bid their goodbyes.

"We'll see you on monday hyung !" Seunghoon shouted and waved goodbye.

"Who's that girl they are talking about? I want to know who's my enemy is."

"Will she say yes?" Jiyong said to himself.

"Will Sandara noona say yes?" he added

"Sandara? Wait, is he talking about me? Or Jiyong just possibly knows two Sandaras?"

I finally confirmed that I am the one he is pertaining to when he took out a picture of me from his wallet.

"Jiyong likes me? Jiyong likes me! Ok now, I'm more determined to get my old body back. Wait for it Jiyong."

 

END OF CHAPTER 11

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

Omg you guys, I just deleted the orginal Chapter 11 while re-reading this, so I'm sorry if this chapter is not as it seems. I tried to re-write like before. Sorry.

Anyways, they should have a feature where you have to enter your password first before completing the 'delete' action, cause what if I accidentally touched it. Argh!!