Our First Meeting

Forbidden Love

WooHyun POV:

I was still depressed. I didn't know if it was a good thing or not to get marry with a girl I didn't love. I was still flipping through the photo album. I finally closed the album and handed it to DaeHo. "We should get going." DaeHo looking at his watch. "Go where?" I asked. "To pick Eunmi up from the airport." DaeHo stood up and walked to get his car keys.

"Mom can I not go?" I whispered. "Honey you must." My mom hissed. "But-t-t." I stuttered. "No buts. Just go." She yelled quietly, not loud enough for DaeHo to hear. I didn't want to go, it will be awkward telling her that she's going to be my wife. Aish.

We were all outside, walking to the cars. "Mom I'm going to take my car." I shouted. "Alright be careful. Your dad and I will be taking one car with DaeHo." My mom shouted and slide in the DaeHo's car.

(While in Teen Top's dorm.)

Minsoo POV:

"Hyung, why are you getting dress? Its our day off." Ricky ask curiously. "My sister is coming today, I would be a bad brother if I didn't pick her up right?" I smiled. "WAIT! Eunmi noona is coming back?" L.Joe screaming excitedly. "Uh Yea!" I said. "I never knew you have a sister?" ChangJo said. "She's my step sister. My mom got married to her dad when we were young." "Is she pretty?" ChunJi asked. "No DUH! Why do you think I'm into Eunmi! She's very very pretty! And the best thing about her is her personaility. She's smart, nice, outgoing, and pretty." L.Joe overreacting.

"L.Joe hyung what happen to SoHyun from 4minute?" Niel smiling. "Pish. I will give up my crush for SoHyun anyday and follow my heart to be with my Eunmi!" L.Joe exclaimed. "Your Eunmi? Ewww. So cheesy!" Ricky laughing. "Minsoo hyung bring your sister over! I want to see her!" ChunJi poking me. "ChunJi, do you know how much Minsoo love his sister? So much that he won't even introduce me to her!" L.Joe wailed.

"Some days." I patted Ricky's head. "Well I should get going now, her plane should be arriving soon." I said. "Well say hi to her for me!" L.Joe cried.

WooHyun POV:

I was about to head into the airport, but I knew I had to put a disguise on. I didn't have anything, but I guess my sunglasses will do. "Hurry!" My mom knocking on the window. "Alright." I mumbled. I finally got out of the car and walked in.

We all were waiting by the exit where she should exit out from of the plane. I didn't see her, everyone have exited but her.

"Appa!" Eunmi running from the exit to her father. "What took you so long to come out?" DaeHo hugging Eunmi. " I was still using the restroom" Eunmi giggled.

Wow. She did looked prettier than the pictures. She was beautiful!

Minsoo POV:

There I saw dad and Eunmi hugging each other. It looks like I came a bit late! "Eunmi!" I waved. "Minsoo!" Eunmi screamed. The minute she came into my arms. I lifted her up and swung her. "I missed you." She whispered. "I miss you too!" I mumbled.

WooHyun POV:

Who's that? That guy that Eunmi is hugging. Please don't tell me its her boyfriend. But hey he looks so familiar. I know I saw him before. Isn't it C.A.P aka Minsoo from Teen Top? Are they dating secretly? "Minsoo, Eunmi come here!" DaeHo screamed. There came those two walking towards us. "WooHyun, this is Eunmi's step brother. Minsoo." DaeHo said. "WooHyun? What are you doing here?" Minsoo asking angrily.

"He's Eunmi fiance." DaeHo answered. "D-d-dad. My fiance? What do you mean?" Eunmi stuttered."Sweet heart, I think its time for you to get married. And I'm sure WooHyun is the right guy for you!" DaeHo replied.

Eunmi POV:

What did my dad mean? I didn't want to get married. I still want to follow my dreams, go to college, become a doctor, and theres many more I want to do before I get married. "Dad I'm not getting married. Whether if you like it or not." I said madly. "I think we shouldn't get married either." WooHyun said. "WooHyun, don't make everything worst." My dad yelled.

I didn't want to listen to all these crap. I really didn't. I just turned and walked away. "Eunmi." Minsoo shouted. I turned and looked back. My dad was walking after me and finally caught up to me. "Eunmi listen to me. Even though you don't even know WooHyun one bit, but please trust me. I believe he's capable to protect you and love you with all his heart." My dad whispered. "But I don't want to marry him. I want to marry a guy that I love." I muttered.

"Eunmi, let's make a deal. Just get engage with him first, to see if your feeling will change for him. If it doesn't, we will break everything off. Does that seem okay?" My dad asked. I was hesitating, I didn't know what to say. "Its a good idea, but. I guess." "Really?" My dad asked happily. I nodded "Yea sure. But the reason why I'm doing this is because of you. Don't you forget that!" I pointed to him. "I love you so much!" My dad hug me tightly. "Love you too!" I said.

"Let's go back." My dad dragging me. "Dad are you really making Eunmi getting married with Woohyun?" Minsoo lingering onto dad's arm. "Yes. I am." Dad answered. "But WooHyun, he's not what you think he is." Minsoo whispered. "Sorry, I made my choice already." "But-t-t-t." Minsoo stuttering.

"WooHyun I want you to take my daughter out to dinner tonight." DaeHo said. "Dad." I whined.

WooHyun POV:

"Tonight?" I asked worriedly. "Yes, tonight. Do you have anything plan?" I couldn't say, yes I'm having dinner with my girlfriend. Its just wrong. "No. I don't have any plan." I lied. "That's great please take my daughter out for dinner." DaeHo pushed Eunmi to me. "Don't worry. I will take care of her." I said. "Sure, bring her back before 12." DaeHo said. "But dad." Minsoo interupted.

"Minsoo. I'll talk to you back at the house. While we're there you can say whatever you want." DaeHo said to Minsoo. "Fine." Minsoo grumply replied. "Go Go Go!" DaeHo hurriedly said. "Ummm. Eunmi lets go." I said. "Sure." She followed behind me.

It was awkward, there was silence between us. I wonder how we are going to make it through tonight. We were infront of the car. "Eunmi can you wait inside the car. I need to make a phone call." I said. "Yeah sure." She said softly.

I had to call Lizzy, I had to tell her that I won't be coming tonight. "WooHyun Oppa!" Lizzy exclaimed. "Lizzy, I can't make it for tonight. I'm sorry. I have other schedules to attend to." I said sadly. "O, you can't come?" Lizzy voice becoming softer. "I'm sorry. But I'm sure SungYeol will still come." I said. "O okay then."

"Heres SungYeol's number, call him. Its (888) 888-8887." "Oppa, I got it. Call me when your done with your schedule okay!" Lizzy said. "Sure I will. I have to go now. Bye." I said and hanged up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Well here's chapter 2! There wasn't much happening here. Yea I know. But I think chapter 3 will be more interesting. Guess what restaurant Eunmi and Woohyun's heading to? And in chapter 3 it will be reveal why Minsoo aka C.A.P. doesn't like WooHyun!

Read and Comment :)

SUBSCRIBE if you haven't <3