I'm Getting Married

Forbidden Love

WooHyun POV:

I was in the practice room with the other members, dancing to Before the Dawn. It was hot in here, even though it's winter. The room wasn't that big, it was big enough for all seven of us to dance.

"Hyung. Your phone is ringing!" SungJong practicing his y dance. I ran to the other room, where I had my stuff. "Yah, it must be your girlfriend! WOOOO." DongWoo excitedly yelled. "Shut up. Why would she be calling me at this time?" I replied. It wasn't my girlfriend, but my mom.

"Hello?" She asked. "Yes mom?" I said. "Come by the house, and dress nicely." My mom said quickly and hanged up. "What was that for?" I mumbled to myself. "Who was that?" Hoya asked. "My mom." I said. "What she want?" MyungSoo asked. "I don't know. She just told me to dress nicely and run to her house." I started to put my jacket on.

"You're going now? Were not even done practicing yet." SungGyu looking at the clock. "I have to go. I'll come back soon. Just practice without me!" I said and ran out the door. I took my car keys out from my pocket and drove off to the dorm.

My phone was ringing again, this time it was my girlfriend Lizzy from After School. "Woohyun Oppa?" Lizzy said. "Yea? Is there anything wrong? Your voice sounds serious." I asked worriedly. "Ah, its nothing. I'm just in the recording room. Well are you free tonight?" Lizzy asked.

"Its good that nothing is wrong. Yea I'm free." I replied. "Hmmm, how should I say this? The other members and I want you to tag along with us to have dinner tonight. Is that okay with you?" Lizzy said. "Sure, it should be fun."

"If you come, would you mind bringing SungYeol Oppa with you?" "SungYeol? What for?" I ask, starting to get worried. "O, its just that Nana wants to get closer to SungYeol. I guess you can call it a crush." Lizzy giggling. "Sure. I'll bring him." I said. "Well Oppa, I have to go now. Its my turn to record." "Alright bye honey." I said and hanged up.

I couldn't wait for our date. We haven't seen each other for a couple of days. I was infront of the dorm. I got out of the car and hurried in to change.

I looked through my closet, there was nothing. Because I hate washing clothes. And yes, all my clothes is in a pile in the corner. Aish. I decided to look through SungGyu's clothes. He should have some. He always wash his clothes everyweek, because he's a clean freak!

I looked through the closet, I grabbed something simple. A pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. I hurried and slipped it on, and ran out of the door.

I was finally at my parent's house. They were both waiting in the living room. "Why is it so quiet?" I asked. "Its nothing. We should get going now." My parents both stood up. "So where we going?" I asked again.

"To meet one of our friend." My dad said. "O, okay then." I replied and followed my parents. "Mom, Dad. I'm going to take my car, I'll follow you." I said and ran to my car.

We were infront of the house, it was huge. They look extremely rich! "Hurry son." My mom waving to me. I walked in the house, it looked really nice.

I sat on the couch. A couple of seconds later, this man came walking towards us. "Did you make your decision yet?" He asked. "We did. And we agree." My dad said. "Agree to what?" I asked. "You didn't tell him yet? That he's going to be my son-in-law." He turned to my parents. "Apparently we didn't." My mom said quietly. "Son-in-law? That means I'm getting married to your daughter?" I stood up angrily. "Mom, Dad. Are you crazy?" I shouted.

"WooHyun, sit down right now." My dad yelled. I sat down "I'm not getting married to his daughter. I already have someone I love." "WooHyun do you want to see your parents suffer because of money?" My mom asked. "What do you mean?" I said. "We owe DaeHo many milliions. And the only way we can repay him is you getting married to his daughter." "And if I don't?" I said. "We will be bankrupt." My dad said softly.

I didn't want to see my parents get hurt. But at the sametime I couldn't get married to Daeho's daughter. I had someone else I loved. I couldn't give up on her, but I knew I couldn't give up on my parents either. "I will mar-r-ry your daughter." I stuttered. I knew a made a big decision. This could effect Infinite, my fans, and me. I hope they all will understand the difficulties I'm going through.

"You will?" My mom asking me. "Yea I will." I said. "Where's your daughter?" I asked. "She doesn't live here. She lives with her mother in the United States. But she will be flying here. She should be here in a hour or two." DaeHo said. "What's her name?" I asked again. "Eunmi, Jung Eunmi. She's eighteen. Still in highschool, finishing her senior year." "So is she finishing school here?"

"Yes. She will be living here from now on." DaeHo replied. "Does she know yet?" I asked. "No she doesn't." DaeHo said. "Here's a photo album of her." He handed me the album.

I looked through the album, it had pictures back when she was a baby and until now. She looked very beautiful. Its like if you see her face once, you will memorize it. "She's pretty huh?" DaeHo smiled. "She isn't that bad." I lied. She was perfect.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

How's the first chapter? It might be boring. Yea Eunmi wasn't in the chapter, but she will be in the next one! Trust me the next chapter will be exciting! :)

hmmmmmm. I think I might add Teen Top in this story!

Read, Comment, and Subscribe!