At the Hospital

Forbidden Love

WooHyun POV:

I quickly drop to the floor and held her in my arms. "Oppa! What are you doing?" Lizzy screaming. "She fainted. What do you want me to do? Leave her here? I'm not that cruel." I yelled. I quickly held her up and ran to the car. "WooHyun!" I heard a yelling behind me. I turned back while I put Eunmi on the passenger seat. "What happen? I heard you and Lizzy screaming at each other?" SungYeol jogging towards me.

"Its nothing, I'll see you later at the dorm. I have to go." I ran to the car and drove off. "Yah, why did you have to faint now?" I whispered to Eunmi. Damn it. Where can I take her? To her dad's place? My parent's house? The dorm? Or the hospital?

If I choose any of these places I will have trouble. I didn't have a choice, but the hospital. I knew I would cause chaos, but it was for Eunmi's health. I will do whatever it takes to make Eunmi the way she was.

We were parked infront of the hospital, good thing it was night time. Or else... I quickly ran out of the car and carried Eunmi out. There I came running from the entrance "Some one please help!" I yelled. Then there were many nurses came running with a gurney (Those rolling hospital bed).

I placed her on the gurney, and followed the nurse rolling her away. I was in the waiting room, waiting for the results. Finally after an hour the doctor came out of the room. "Is she alright?" I asked worriedly. "She's fine. The reason why she fainted was because of hunger. It looked like she hasn't ate for a day or two. She's still unconsious. She will probably be consious tomorrow morning." The doctor responded.

I smiled happily knowing she will be alright. "Wait-t-t you look so familiar. Aren't you from Infinite? You're WooHyun right?" The doctor looking a me closely. Damn, SungYeol was right. People could still recognize me, while I have my disguise on.

"Yeah I am." I whispered. "My daugher loves you so much. Every single day out of , she only talks about you." The doctor smiling. "Really? That's really nice to hear. Should I give her an autograph?" I smiled. "Really? That will be really cool." The doctor exclaimed.

The doctor handed me a piece of paper and pen. "Here." I handed it back to him. "By the way, is she your friend? The one who's lying sick in the room?" The doctor asked. "Well, she's not really my friend. She's alot closer to me than you think." I mumbled. "She is? Let me guess your wife?" The doctor whipsered. I looked at him shockly, not saying anything.

"I'm right aren't I?" The doctor smiling. "Yeah you are. How do you know?" I asked. "I've been through alot. Way more than you think." "Please don't tell anyone. I want to keep this a secret." I asked worriedly. "Don't worry, I won't. Well WooHyun I have to go, I have an appointment to attend to. You can feel free to visit your wife. Here's my card, call me anytime if you need help." The doctor smiled and walked away. I looked at the card. "Mr. Park." I mumbled. He's a nice man.

I quietly walked in the room, seeing Eunmi sleeping. I was standing right beside her, she looked beautiful. It was all my fault, that she became like this. Because of my selfishness. She told me that she was really hungry but I kept her waiting and waiting.

I pulled a chair up and sat beside her, watching her sleep. My phone vibrated, it was a text message from Lizzy. "Oppa! I'm sorry that I yelled at you earlier. It was because of my jealousy. Don't worry, I believe that she's your friend. I know Oppa wouldn't lie right? Well sleep tight. Have a nice dream. I love you."

"I love you too. Don't worry everything is going to be alright. Have a nice dream." I replied texting to Lizzy. I did felt guilty. I lied to the girl I loved telling her that everything is going to be alright, which it isn't. How am I going to go through this? I hope Lizzy will understand me. If she does really love me, she will stand by my side and wait for me.

My phone started to vibrate again, this time someone was calling. It was SungGyu Hyung. "Hello?" I answered. "WooHyun where are you? Come home." SungGyu said. "I won't be coming home tonight." I said. "Why? Is everything going okay? SungYeol told me what happen." SungGyu asking worriedly. "Don't worry hyung, everything is going under control." I lied. "See you tomorrow." SungGyu said and hanged up.

I didn't have the courage to call Eunmi's parent or my parent. I wanted to, but I can't. I will plan to explain everything tomorrow.

My eye's were about to shut. I was sleepy. I quietly rested my head on the bed, that Eunmi was sleeping on.

Eunmi POV:

(Morning)

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw WooHyun sleeping. And I noticed I was in the hospital. Wondering how I got here? There came a doctor who came walking towards me quietly. "How do you feel?" The doctor whispering. "I feel okay, just a bit hungry." I mumbled. "The nurse are preparing your food, so please just wait a bit." The doctor smiled. 

"How did I get here?" I asked. "WooHyun brought you here. He looked like he cared about you last night." The doctor said. "He brought me here?" I asked stunningly. "He sure did. Well Eunmi please excuse me, I have to check up on the nurse if they are done preparing for you food." The doctor smiled and walked away. 

I turned to look at WooHyun, I was really surprised. I thought he would just leave me, but he actually brought me here. WooHyun's phone started to ring. I tapped him slowly for him to wake up. He tilted his head up, and smiled at me. He quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and answered it.

WooHyun POV:

"Hello?" I answered. "Where are you and Eunmi? Don't you know her dad is getting worried?" My mom complaining. "Me and Eunmi are at..." I hesitated

Before I could answer, Eunmi grabbed the phone from my hand.

Eunmi POV:

"Hello? You're WooHyun's mom is that correct?" I asked politely. "Eunmi is that you?" She asked. "Yes, I'm Eunmi. Don't worry about us, we are alright. And please tell my dad that to stop worrying about me. I'm okay, I'm still alive. Last night WooHyun took me to explore Seoul, the reason why WooHyun couldn't drop me off was because he didn't have the strength too. So we decided to sleep in the car. Don't worry, we will both be coming home soon." I replied.

"Well, its good to here that you both are fine. Just come home soon." WooHyun's mom responded and hanged up. "Here." I handed his phone to WooHyun. "Thank you so much." WooHyun smiling. "Your welcome, its no big deal. Just think I repaid you for bringing me here."

"Sorry to interupt but your meal is here." The doctor and the nurse bringing two trays. "Thank you." I said. "When can Eunmi go home?" WooHyun asked. "She can go home after you guys finish the meal." The doctor replied. "Really?" I exclaimed.

"Sure, and WooHyun be sure to take care of your wife really well." The doctor whispered. "Don't worry, I will." WooHyun giggling. "Wait how do you know? Did he tell you?" I asked. "No he didn't. I found out all by myself." The doctor said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how's chapter 4? Alright? Boring? Well there's more to it, but I didn't want to fit it all in one chapter, it will be too long. So proabably chapter 5 will be up later today :) Have you heard their new song Nothing's Over? Its so awesome! I love it so much. Well anyways, please comment :) & subscribe if you haven't.