Surprises

Forbidden Love

Eunmi's POV:

We were both eating the tray of food that the nurses prepared. I quickly glanced at WooHyun's tray, and he barely touched his food. I kindly tap his arm. "Are you okay? Why aren't you eating?" I asked worriedly. "Its nothing." He mumbled. "You're worried aren't you?" I asked.

"Are you worried?" He asked. "Yeah I am. I'm afraid of ruining your life. Before I came here, your life was probably perfect." I said. "Don't worry about it." He said. "Everything's going to be fine." He smiled.

"Excuse me, Miss Eunmi. Here are your clothes, don't worry we washed them already. So the are clean." One of the nurse walking in holding my clothes. "Here I got it." WooHyun grabbing it from the nurse. As the nurse walked out, WooHyun placed it next to me. "Are you done eating yet?" He asked me. "I'm done."

"I'll be right back!" I jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes and ran to the restroom to change.

I was done changing, I peeked out of the door and saw WooHyun staring at his phone. He was just looking at the screen. I wanted to ask him is he okay? But I just walked out the restroom acting like I didn't see anything. "Let's go." I pushed his shoulder lightly. "Let's pay the fee first." WooHyun said as he looked at me.

We walked towards the desk, paying the medical fee. "WooHyun, when I get home I'll pay you back." I whispered. "Its okay. You don't have to, its my job anyways." He mumbled. Even if he says no, I will make him accept it.

"Let's go before someone see's us." WooHyun grabbed my hands and started to drag me to his car. We were both in the car, it was completely silence again. I wanted to talk to him, but I just don't know how to start. 

We finally arrived at my house, I saw my dad standing by the door, waiting for me. I was scared to go alone, so I decided to invite WooHyun in. "WooHyun, would you like to come in?" I asked, hoping he will. "Sure." He replied. Me and him got out of the car and started to walk towards my dad.

"Where have you been?" My dad asked. "Didn't WooHyun's parent already told you?" I said. "Of course they did, but I just wanted to ask you. I'm not mad or anything, in fact I'm glad you went out with WooHyun." He smiled. "Well, I'm going to my room now." I said and started to walked upstairs.

"Stop there young lady. You don't live here anymore." My dad yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Right now, you are currently living where your husband is." "What-t-t did you say?" I stuttered. "Wait, you must be kidding right?" WooHyun asked worriedly. "No, I'm not. I already talked through with your parents, and we both agreed." My dad answered. "But, you're willing to let your daughter to live with the other members too?" WooHyun asked. "Yes, I am. I believe you could protect her from them." My dad said.

"Dad!" I screamed. "Eunmi, no point arguing with me. I already made my decision. Your luggage are in the living room. Just grab them whenever you're ready to leave." My dad yelled and walked away to his room.

I stared at WooHyun blankly, thinking what am I going to do next. I saw WooHyun heading to the living room, and carrying my luggage out. "Yah, what are you doing? I'm not going anywhere!" I yelled. "Your dad already said your going to live with me. I know me too, I don't want this to happen. But we can't do anything about it." He responded.

"I guess your right. But anyways, how many friends do you live with and how many bedrooms? I asked curiously. "There's seven of us, including me. And there's two bedrooms and one bathrooms." He answered. "WHAT? There's seven of you living in two bedrooms with one restroom!" I screamed, hoping this a dream.


Here's chapter 5! Finally I updated, this chapter is suppose to continue to chapter 4.  The reason why i seperated them is because if its in one chapter it will be too long! Well tell me what you think!