Disaster

Forbidden Love

Eunmi POV:

WooHyun finally got in the car. It was a bit awkward. It was like sitting in a car with a stranger. "Where do you want to eat at?" He finally spoke. "I don't know any restuarants around here. I haven't been here for years." I answered. "There's a restuarant that taste really good. I'll take you there then." He mumbled and kept his mouth shut for the whole ride.

I don't think I should get marry with WooHyun. WooHyun probably has a girl he already loves and I'm the one who is interfering. I don't really like the idea of getting married, its too early. And I don't want to marry a guy who I just met 20 minutes ago. Its crazy.

"Well we're here." WooHyun parking his car. I looked outside of the restuarant, it was already nice. I wonder how's the inside and the cooking? What a embarrassment! My stomach just growled.

"You hungry?" He smiled. "Uhhhh, yeah." I rubbed my stomach and looked down. "Hold on." He grabbed something from the back seat. I looked up at him and he was like putting a disguise on. "Why are you disguising yourself?" I asked curiously. "Its because I'm a idol. I'm in a group name Infinite." He said. "Wait. So your a celebrity?" I asked in shock.

"Yea pretty much." He whispered. "Let's go I'm getting hungry too." He said. I got out of the car, I was nervous even more. I'm scared that I will make his life more difficult. "Hurry." He shouted. I followed behind him.

"How many people?" "Two people." WooHyun replied. "Follow me."

"Eunmi, you order first. I'm going to use the restroom." WooHyun said. "Sure." I responded.

WooHyun POV:

I went to the restroom, and I'm sure I saw someone really familiar in there. The back of him looks really really familiar. The moment he turned, I was in shock. It was SungYeol. "WooHyun!" SungYeol running towards me. "How'd you know its me?" I asked worriedly. "Hmmmmm, because you still do look the same with your disguise on." He laughed. "Don't tell me your here with the girls?" I asked.

"Sure of course I am. I thought you weren't going to be here, what happen?" He asked. "Hmmm, you know. I'm done with my schedule so I thought I would drop by." I responded. I was nervous, I didn't want them to find out I'm with Eunmi at this moment. What to do?

"Well let's head out where the girls are at." SungYeol dragging me. "SungYeol but-t-t-t wait."

Eunmi POV:

What was taking him so long? Doesn't he know that I'm deadly hungry. "Miss are you ready to order?" The worker asking me. "Not yet, I'm still waiting." I responded. Is WooHyun pooping? Maybe that's why. I guess I'll wait a little bit longer.

Minsoo POV:

"Okay Minsoo tell me your reason why you're against of Eunhmi and WooHyun getting married?" My dad asking. I went to sit next to him on the sofa. "WooHyun he can't take care of Eunmi. WooHyun is still a child. And I believe one day he will hurt Eunmi."

"Trust me. I believe that WooHyun can take care of Eunmi. If I didn't believe this, why would I give Eunmi to WooHyun?" My dad asked. "Dad urggg. WooHyun he's a player!" I shouted. "Where's your evidence?"

"Remember Lizzy! The girl that I loved, the one who you wanted to be your daughter in law. Well I didn't break up with Lizzy. She left me to be with him. And before WooHyun dated many singers and actresses. He's not good enough for Eunmi." I yelled.

"Minsoo. I believe he will change, trust me. Love can change people." My dad said calmly.

Eunmi POV:

Where's WooHyun? 15 minutes already have past. "Eunhee, I'm so sorry. There was some problem the occured back there." WooHyun apologizing. "Should we order now?" I asked. "Ummmm, can we switch to a different restuarant?" WooHyun asking worriedly.

"Oppa!" This girl running towards us. And so she clinged onto WooHyun's arm. "What are you doing here?" He whispered to her. "I followed you here. And who's this?" She smirking at me. "And you're?" I hesitated.

"You really don't know me?" She asked in shock. "No clues who you are. But from the look of it, you must me WooHyun's girlfriend." I said. "You're right I'm his girlfriend, but I am also from a popular girl group After School. I'm Lizzy. And you're?"

I didn't want to ruin WooHyun's relationship with her. From the look of WooHyun's face right now, he looks really worried. "I'm just his friend, Eunmi." I smiled. "WooHyun!" This man behind yelling. "What now?" He yelled. "Do you want to head out with us? To the movie." He asked.

My head was feeling really dizzy, I didn't even have the strength to stand up. "WooHyun can you drop me off first?" I asked. "Oppa. Let her take the taxi, and you come with me." Lizzy begging. "No. I will drop her off." WooHyun pushed Lizzy to the side and grabbed my hand.

WooHyun POV:

The moment I grabbed her hand, she collapsed to the floor. She fainted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I finally updated. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I had many things to do. Well anyways here is chapter 3! Its kind of weird. And maybe boring to you readers. But I'm planing to spice up chapter 4. Hmmm, I don't know maybe WooHyun's parent forcing him to take care of Eunmi, while she's sick. Maybe even force Eunhmi to live with Infinite, while she's sick. So that means WooHyun have more time for Eunmi.

Please feel free to suggest ideas, that will be good. Also don't forget to Comment :)

Subscribe if you haven't :)