The one and only Park JaeBeom

Even if it hurts, it will be worth it for you.

 

---Yuna’s Pov---

It had been two months since I had first started to live with 2pm, it was relatively quiet, well as quiet as living with 6 so called ‘beastly idols’ could be. Everyday I grew closer to the members, and everyday I felt more and more like that I belonged there. I hadn’t met my grandfather yet but I never once felt lonely.

It’s pretty hard to feel alone when you are surrounded by men at least a foot taller than you and nearly twice as wide and especially if they treat you as a china doll, small, fragile and easily broken.

 JunHo, WooYoung and ChanSung spent every waking moment when they didn't have to go on schedule with me. Anything I wanted, I would get. I started watching what I said out loud in case they took something I meant to be a joke as seriously.

Last time I did that I ended up with a llama… It was then when I realized that I must stop watching animal documentaries with them and squeal at the top of my lungs ‘ARGHHHH I WANT ONE’. I walked into the dormitory one afternoon and I saw one casually chilling in the lounge with a big red bow around his neck…. Oh my god the poop…

JunSu and TaecYeon were like my dependable rocks, I needed them in my life to function properly. They were the only ones I knew of that could control the boys.  They did it even better than MinJae, 2pms manager. If I had a problem that I was too embarrassed to bring up with the rest of them, I could turn to them.

Last month the three maknaes started sneaking into my room at night so they could sleep with me since they got so lonely. It wasn't so bad at first when they did it one by one, even if ChanSung’s arm felt like a log draped around me, but when they started coming in groups… it was really hard to sleep, when you felt like a rag doll being tossed around between three giants… Junsu really helped me when he found out (he found me sleeping in the lounge room and wondered where the two maknaes went) He told them that under no circumstances could there be any more sneaking without my permission, while TaecYeon stared down at them. ChanSung and WooYoung have stopped, but JunHo doesn't care, he told me it was worth it even if he got caught...

And finally Nichkhun.  I don’t even know where I should start with that boy. All I can say is nothing has happened, but that feeling he gives me… Oh boy. And when he found out the others were sleeping with me, he never seemed so frightening or so attractive to me before. But he has Victoria…

 I should have known it was too good to last and this was what was called the calm before the storm.

 

Realising that I had no food left to feed the 6 of them

Though if you think about it was more like I had to cook for 15 people, since they ate so much.

I had to go to the grocery shop to get food for them, walking through the entrance way fending of the feeble ‘come-on’ attempts by the security guard, I walked outside into the cool autumn air.

And that’s when I first saw him.

Though he had tried to disguise himself, your eyes just couldn't help but be drawn to him, his impressive figure and the charisma he exuded.

He was slightly hunched over staring up at the building I had just left, starring at the 21st floor. Starring up at 2pm’s dorm room.

This was unmistakably 2pm’s missing leader, Park JaeBeom.

Should I say something? He must be here for a reason… But he doesn’t know who I am… What could I say without seeming like a loony bin… ‘Hello, I have connections to the people that you abandoned. Come with me if you want to meet them.’… It would surprising if he doesn't call the police on me if I approach him saying that. 

I took a deep breath, trying to prepare myself for the coming confrontation but I heard him take a deep sigh and walked away before I could say anything.

 

I thought about it all night when I was cooking dinner for them and I was still thinking about him when I went to bed. Even when JunHo crawled into bed and pulled me close, I was still thinking Park JaeBeom.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” JunHo said into my hair.

“Hmm?” I replied.

“There is something wrong isn’t there? At first I thought I was imagining it when you were so quiet at dinner, but no one else said anything so I thought I was wrong. But then Khun mentioned something to me as well about you acting strange.” He said while clutching me tighter. “You’re not thinking about leaving us are you?”

“What? Of course not!” I laughed.

“Then what is it? Are you feeling ill or missing home?”

“I was just thinking about something.” I hesitated before continuing “I met someone today and I was thinking about him.”

“WHAT!” he yelled, “Who is he? How did you meet him? Do you like him better than 2pm?”

“Shh keep your voice down! You are going to get caught by your hyungs then your going to be in trouble.”

“Then answer my question!” he demanded.

“I don’t like him better than 2pm.” I hesitated before continuing, “Because he is 2pm.”

“What?” I don’t understand. I thought you said you just met him today.”

“He is 2pm or was in 2pm. I saw Jay.”

I heard a sharp intake of breath

 “You saw Hyung?!"

 

Author's note: What do you think guys? Do you think Yuna could be the missing link between the members? I personally think that all the members would love to be as one again but no one is willing to take that one step forward...