Rivals? I don't even stand a chance...

Even if it hurts, it will be worth it for you.

 

---Yuna’s Pov---

“What?” I say dumbfounded.

“What do you think I should wear?” TaecYeon repeats.

Why is he asking me? It's not like I have particularly good taste in clothes, is this some sort of test I’m about to fail?

“Stop mucking around Taec!” JunSu says angrily “Hurry up and get changed into what HyoRi noona picked for you, it’s your turn to shoot.”

“Yeah! Stop making things difficult for Noona.” ChanSung said joining us. “Do you have any food?”

I laugh as I hand him the tandorri chicken wraps I made before I left the house this morning.

“Ya! Who is making things difficult for Yuna now?” TaecYeon says as he smiles apologetically to me and retreats behind the changing screen, and swaps back to what he was originally wearing.

“I guess this matches everyone else a little better.” He says crestfallen.

Aww, he looks so sad that he couldn't wear that monstrosity of an outfit.

“Don’t look so sad TaecYeon, you look good in everything you wear anyway.” I say.

He smiles, slightly appeased “Yuna, call me Oppa not TaecYeon!”

“Arraso, TaecYeon Oppa.” I grin back at him and with that he and HyoRi-unni leave me in the tent with a mountain of a mess.

I sigh to myself and begin tiding up, when Nichkhun came into the tent with a frown on his face.

“Yuna, why didn't you watch me?” He questions in English.

“Ah, I’m sorry! HyoRi-unni wanted me to clean up the dressing tent.” I reply half covered in jackets and long pants.

“Oh, I see.” He says still visibly upset he continues in English. “I just wanted you to watch me work, like you did for some of the other members.”

“Why would you want her to watch you.” A sneer from the tent door says.

I turn and look and see a gorgeous girl standing there wearing a very baggy top, which was so large, it showed her bra straps and a pair of skinny jeans.

“Oh Victoria!” Nichkhun said with shock. “What are you doing here?”

“I came here to see my husband obviously. Who’s this?” she asked gesturing at me.

Husband?? I didn't know Nichkhun was married. Wow and he is so young to and an idol at that… This is really suprising.

“Hi, My name is Yuna Hanashima and I’m 2pm’s new caretaker.” I reply and bow to her.

“Oh!” she replies. “You're their new maid? I was wondering why they would let someone like you on set. Here take this.” She says as she hands me her handbag.

I almost drop it in shock for two reasons. Firstly because I can’t believe she could be so rude to someone she just met, and secondly its so ridiculously heavy that I begin to wonder whether it was some strange exercise routine she does to keep in shape.

She’s pretty all right, but her personality is downright terrible. Which makes her ugly as a person in general. From experience people are mean to you for two reasons: they genuinely don't like you or they find you threatening. Seeing as I only just met her it can’t be the first, so that leaves the second….

“Ya! Don't tell noona to hold your bag. Victoria-shi.” JunHo says coming to my rescue, as he takes her bag from my hands and s it towards Nichkhun who takes it from him.

“You can’t treat Yuna, like that.” He tells Victoria with a grimace on his face.

“Why!? She’s just an employee here.” She told him as she glared at me.

ChanSung got up from his seat on the coach, “Noona, is so much more important than that.” He said angrily.

Crap… this is bad I don't want them to argue over something so stupid as taking someone’s bag.

I reach over and grab Victoria’s bag from Nichkhun, and walk over quickly to place it near the other member’s belongings.

“Guys, don’t argue. Victoria-shi is right. You shouldn't treat me any different to any of the other staff members here.” I tell them quietly.

“No Yuna, your not just staff. You’re our friend, you told us so yesterday. Are you telling us you were lying to us then?” WooYoung retorted.

“No I wasn’t but…” I began saying.

“No buts, you're our friend and we protect our friends.” JunSu said finally.

“Thanks guys.” I say croakily. “You guys make me feel so loved.”

“Whatever!” Victoria said loudly, as if to draw the attention back to her.

“But I honestly don’t mind doing things for other people.” I add with a grin “Especially, you Victoria-shi, seeing you are Nichkhun Oppa’s wife.”

The guys started laughing and Victoria-shi frowns. “Are you mocking me?” she asks.

“What? Of course not.” I say shocked.

“Noona, Victoria-shi isn’t Khun’s real wife.” JunSu explained kindly. “He’s his virtual wife, they’re doing a program called ‘We Got Married’ together. It’s where celebrities pretend to get married, and experience life as a married couple.”

“Oh.” I said “So your not really married?”

“Yes, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t and always will be completely dedicated to me.” she adds haughtily.

What is her problem seriously? It's like she is trying to mark her territory on Nichkhun. Why doesn't she just go and pee on him already…

“Victoria…what are you saying?” Nichkhun said confused.

“I’m just letting Yuna-shi know where my place is in your heart.” She replied with a simper that made me want to throw something at her face.

As she dragged Nichkhun away, he mouthed a word of apology to me.

“What was that about?” I asked the other members of 2pm.

“Ah, noona she’s just jealous of you.” JunHo says.

“Ah, because I get to spend all this time with you guys and her virtual husband.” I say as I look over at Nichkhun and Victoria, who were now sitting in a corner having a heated conversation and throwing occasional glances at me.

“Not just that we think…” JunSu responded. “She is probably jealous of you as a person too.”

“As a person?” I say confused.

“Well look at it this way, your really really beautiful.” WooYoung said. “And you’re skinny too, despite how much you eat.”

“I’m...” I begin to say.

“Don’t bother to deny it, it’s true.” ChanSung said as he cut me off  “You eat almost as much as me, and yet you’re tiny! Victoria-shi is an idol so she’s always on a diet, and works really hard to maintain her body because she puts on weight really easily…”

No wonder she is so horrible, she is hungry! I can completely understand I’m the biggest grouch in the morning before I’ve had breakfast and people around me have gradually learnt not to talk to me until I’ve eaten, unless they wanted their head bitten off.

“So it must be really hard for her to watch you eat, Yuna.” JunSu said.

“Yeah, do you realise you haven’t stopped eating since we got on set?” ChanSung added.  “I would know, when I was shooting I kept looking over to you see whether you were watching me, and every time I looked over you were eating something else. I was so jealous!”

It’s not my fault… I get hungry so easily, I swear just blinking uses energy, which I have to replenish by eating. It was like a running joke in my family, ‘if you went on a diet two underfed nations in the world would have enough to eat’ ‘stop eating! One day you will finally pop and become roughly the size of a small whale’ ‘if you didn't have a naturally fast metabolism you would be wider then you were tall’ were just a few of the better ones.

“Oh… so you think I should stop eating around her?” I reply.

“No, don't do anything you don't want to do.” WooYoung said. “We would rather see her upset then you.”

“That’s really sweet of you. But I don't want to make people upset if I can help it.” I tell them. “Are you guys all done with filming?”

There is a general nodding of heads so I say, “Let’s go eat!”