The DIfference Between Two People

Even if it hurts, it will be worth it for you.

 

--Nichkhun’s Pov--

“Say ahhh.” Victoria said as she held up a spoonful of food and tried to feed me.

“Ahh.” I say reluctantly.

“ Cut.” The PD yelled, “Nichkhun-shi you need to look more willing, like your surprised but pleased to be receiving handfed food from Victoria-shi. Let’s try that again.”

“3, 2, 1 Action.”

“Ahh.” I say with a big fake grin plastered on my face. “Thankyou Victoria.”

This thing when it first began was tiring, but recently it has just gotten so bad. I don’t want to be here at all. All the other members are back at the dorm resting with Yuna but here I am stuck filming on one of the few off days we get. I just want to go home and be with her.

Filming continues well into the night as she drags me from shop to shop trying to find a couple something that we can share. As she is busy looking at some rings at one end of the store, a sparkle in corner at the other end catches my eye. I walk over to it stealthily trying not to get caught by Victoria. It was a tiny crown made up of diamantes on a silver key chain. I pick it up quickly and choose a random love heart pillow set for Victoria.

I call over my shoulder, “I found what I want. I’m going to pay for it now, but take your time choosing.”

I hand the shop assistant both the crown and the love hearts and said to her “Can you put the crown in a separate bag please?”

She quickly wraps us the two items and I go stand outside to stand in the night air. A happy couple walks hand in hand down the street and the girl whispers something into they guys ear and he breaks out into a smile.

Normally if I saw that I would feel a little sad and be very lonely but right now there is this girl that I could imagine doing the exact same thing with…  I know I need to seem invested in this relationship, but sometimes on nights like this I just can’t, all I can do is plaster on a mask and pretend like this is where I want to be.

“Khunnnnn.” Victoria says as she covers my eyes “Guess who?”

Well obviously I know who it is, who else has a irritating voice like that…

“My lovely wife Victoria?”

“Yes! You got it right!” she laughs.

So I pretend to laugh with her and said, “Have you finished shopping yet?”

“I have. Do you want to see what I have bought for you?” She asks with these big earnest eyes.

When she looks at me like that sometimes I just feel so bad for her, I know she is a lot more into this relationship then me but I know no matter how hard I try I can’t return the feelings. It’s not her fault that I am like this but when it all comes down to it I am just not that into her and sometimes I make it undeniably obvious and I can tell its really hard on her.

I sigh and try to seem more cheerful “What did you buy for me?”

She takes out two tiaras, puts one on her head and hands the other one to me tentatively, “I thought tiaras would work best because you are the Thai prince and I thought maybe I could be your princess?”

I take it slowly from her and I take a slow look at it and I said “Of course.” And put it on my head too.

She and I obviously were thinking the same thing, the crown I have in my pocket was supposed to be for the girl that was my princess as well…

“What did you get me?” she asks.

I hand her the love heart pillows and she squeals in delight. “So that when I sleep, I can sleep on your heart?”

I chuckle nervously and gave her a long hug “Yeah, I thought the same too.”

“Cut.” The director calls. “That’s a wrap. Thankyou everyone for your hard work.”

Victoria and I go around and start bowing to the staff members and thanking them for their time.

I didn’t know what to say… She put thought and effort into buying me a present and I couldn't even find the energy in spending two minutes to find something nice for her… I know she might think of me as a prince but I also know that I’m not her prince. I want her to be happy I really do, but if she is with me I know she can’t…

“Khun Oppa!” I hear a familiar voice yell.

I turn around and I see an angel. She was dressed in a pair of ripped pale blue denim jeans and a loose white top tied at the waist, her hair was loose and curly down her back and when I saw her; my heart almost stops and I break out into a huge genuine smile. My first one of the night. Then I realise that I am not the only one, a lot of the crew stopped working just to stop and stare at her too and I stop smiling. She walks up to me with Minjae Hyung, a cup of ddobokki in one hand and pink cotton candy in the other.

Odd combination of food..

“Look who I found wandering the streets by herself.” Minjae hyung says.

“You were alone?” I ask her concerned.

“I was with JunHo and ChanSung, but them some fangirls spotted them and we had to separate.” She says.

“And you didn’t think to call them afterwards?” I continue, panic rising.

“My cell ran out of battery. I thought that if I just kept on walking around I would find them they couldn’t have gone too far.” She replies.

“Well that is where you are wrong, when fans see us in an area with have to leave straight away because more and more of them would show up and it becomes dangerous for everyone not just us.” I tell her angrily. “You could have been stranded and left alone. Do you know how worried they probably are? Or how much worry you would have caused us if we realised you were missing?”

“I’m sorry.” She says meekly the smile falling from her face. “I tried to contact everyone but I only have your numbers on my mobile…”

I take a deep sigh and said “It’s okay. I just need to tell my members they are probably panicking right now.”

I step away and dial JunHo’s number “Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo.” He said. “Hyung I need to tell you something, but you have to promise not to freak out and start yelling okay? Promise me?”

“Is it that you took Yuna out to go street shopping and lost her when running away from the fan girls and now you can’t get in touch with her and don’t know where she is?”

“WHAT?!” JunHo yells on the other end of the phone. “How did you know that? Hyung are you psychic?”

“No.” I said exasperated, “But I do have a Yuna here with me.”

“Hyung you found Yuna?” he said.

I heard him telling ChanSung in the background “Noona is with Khun Hyung.” “She is? Is she okay? Let me talk to him!” I hear wrestingling noises and a new voice comes onto the phone.

“Khun is noona safe?” ChanSung asks.

“She’s fine.” I say as I look to Yuna finishing of her cotton candy. “She’s eating. Go home and eat as well you must be hungry too.”

“Hyung knows me so well I am so hungry.” He replies. “Anyeong.”

“Anyeong.” I said then hanging up the phone I gesture to Yuna. “They know you are okay.”

“I really am sorry again.” She says.

“It’s fine. I’m sorry for snapping at you before, I was just thinking about how dangerous it could have been for you. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine really. I have food and I saw Seoul and now I am with you so I’m great.” She responds as she holds out a piece of ddobokki. “Ah?”

“Ah.” I say with a wide grin on my face and let her feed me.

 

Author's Note: Sorry it took so long to update, i went through a crazy period at uni T^T hopefully from now on updates will be more regular? And also what do you think? I know some readers where hating on Victoria but it is hard when you think the person you adore prefers someone else...