Cold Stranger

Baby please. Please forgive me. [Hiatus till further notice]

 

Cut from previous chapter

The bed sunk to one side. I saw his shadow on the wall, he was hovering above me. I felt a tremor down my spine as I felt his cold fingers brush against my neck. He leaned in and tilted his head to a side. I bit my lips as I felt his tongue flick against my neck. I was prepared for what was about to come.

No..

I gathered up all my force and courage and pushed Byunghun off me. He lost his balance and fell on the floor, I rolled to the other end and hopped off the bed. I grabbed onto the night stand for support as I felt my limbs weakening with each step I took. I made a dash for the door, but ByungHun beat me to it. He blocked the only exit with his hands. There’s no way I can escape now. I turned my back and ran, I had no hella idea where I could hide. In his wardrobe maybe?

I felt his cold grip of his arms as he pulled me towards his body. Before I knew it, I felt a sharp pain shot up through my whole body. He sunk his razor sharp fangs into my skin without showing any signs of hesitation.

I screamed, flailing my arms. All my failed screams came out as squeaky whimpers of extreme pain. He covered my mouth with his free hand, disallowing me from uttering any noise. I tried prying his fingers off my mouth but I felt myself grow faint. Before long, I was loosening the grip on his fingers as my arms fell freely, hanging by the sides of my body.

He held onto my waist tighter as I was losing consciousness. His other hand came to hold my shoulders in place because I was dropping down. Loud slurping noises could be heard. My legs were giving up on me, I slid down smoothly against his chest and my bum landed on the cold floor. He kneeled down, adhering to the current position I was in.

He finally withdrew. I let out a weak strangled cry when he released his bite. I turned my head back, I saw the trail of blood that flowed down his lips as he attempted to wipe them away with the back of his hands and those crimson red eyes. His fangs disappeared.

I felt myself being cradled and laid gently down the bed. The old feelings returned, beautiful stranger.. I could no longer sense any bloodlust in him. I saw his disappearing figure into the bathroom before my vision was clouded.

-

ByungHun washed his mouth and looked into the mirror. He hated that side of him, why didn’t he retaliate? He walked out to find me already sleeping on his bed soundly. Face still washed of colour. He climbed onto the bed as well.

He looked at me, his eyes filled with guilt. He planted a kiss on my forehead, “Baby I’m sorry” and he smoothed out the frown that was distinct on my forehead. He pulled up the blanket over me and went out. Thinking of sleeping in the study room.

“I’m such a disgusting creature..” ByungHun ruffled his hair in annoyance.