I've to hide the truth

Baby please. Please forgive me. [Hiatus till further notice]

 

Cut from previous chapter

He stood up and cradled me before gently putting me down onto my bed. He sat down beside my bed and stared at my sleeping face. I felt yourself being watched, so I immediately shot my eyes open. But I found yourself staring straight into a pair of beautiful eyes. The stranger turned his face away as he was taken aback, turning pink in the process.

“Oh, you’re awake.. Has your fever subsided?” I was still feeling groggy due to sleep deprivation. “Erm yeah.. Thanks.” ByunHun flashed me his coy smile and scratched the back of his neck, his eyes still showed hints of sorrow. I slowly got on my feet and walked to the wardrobe, I was thinking of lending him some blankets to keep him warm since it’s still winter.

I dug deep inside my wardrobe and fished for the big quilt Sister Mariah had sewn for me. I gave a victory smile to myself as I pull out the quilt from deep beneath the wardrobe. Ljoe was tagging along behind me.

“Take this and keep yourself warm, and, erm.. Why..”
“You must be curious to why I was outside in the cold last night?” LJoe gulped, it made the adam’s apple inside his throat move.

-

Flashback
”Umma! Make me a cup of hot chocolate please!” Ljoe shouted across the living room with aegyo. Someone rang the doorbells and Ljoe’s father went to answer it. To LJoe’s dismay, the intruder charged in and a sickening snapping sound was heard. Blood spewed out from the sides of his father’s neck and his body collapsed onto the floor. Face twisted in throe, eyes bulging. the crimson red blood poured all over the mat. Turning it red.

“APPA!” Ljoe bellowed. He wanted to run up and kill that ing bastard right on the spot, but his knees gave up on him as he fell to the ground. Paralyzed with the fact that his father was gone.. He was shocked and petrified with fear he could no longer move. The creature made a step forward. Its face distorted, white pupils that showed no mercy, a mouth wide opened. It revealed 2 long fangs, it made growling sounds with each breath it takes in. Its white and wispy hair flew like snakes in the cold and heartless winter breeze. A Class D…

Mom..

“ANDWAE!” The bastard somehow teleported to the kitchen at the speed of light. Blood curdling screams could be heard and then it went silent.

Blood flowed out of the kitchen.

Omma, Appa.. They’re gone..

The creature staggered out of the kitchen. A smirk can be seen distinctively, it approached Byunghun. He was devastated, he couldn’t protect his parents. If only my ing legs didn’t give up on me! His balloon of life popped, he felt that it was pointless for him to continue living in this world without his parents. He kneeled there, waiting for the creature to take his life away. He was sobbing uncontrollably, in silence. He only let his tears escape.

The creature growled as it coldly gripped onto ByungHun’s neck. The creature’s breath was acrid, it opened it’s mouth even wider. Its razor sharp fangs pierced into his skin, penetrating deep into his neck. The pain was excruciating, ByunHun shut his eyes, waiting for death. It attempted to out every drop of blood ByungHun has.

A sudden acidic taste of hate and disgust overwhelmed him. His body was doing the opposite of what his mind wants to do, with swift and agile movements, ByungHun grabbed the fruit knife that was on the coffee table and stabbed it straight into the creature’s heart.

The creature loosened its grip on his neck and plopped onto the ground, leaving ByungHun with 2 fresh bite mark wounds. He tried standing up but he felt a dull and insistent pain in his neck. But, he mustered all his strength and ran out of the house, bearing the pain and ignoring the fact that his neck was bleeding. He did not turn back to look. A voice inside of his head was telling him to escape, before its too late.

-

“Oh.. So you ran out.. But your parents..”
“They died.”

Sorry girl but.. I’ve to hide the fact that I was bitten..

“Who are they?” I was curious, I have never come across them.

“Class D vampires. They are more distinguishable from the other classes of vampires alongside the Class C vampires. They looked horrible, they kill without showing any signs of mercy. Classes A and B are the elites, they looked like normal human beings except that they need an extra intake of zinc inside their systems. A and B are pureblood vampires, they’re kinder. Once a human being gets bitten by a Class D or C, they’ll turn into a Class A, they will then be referred to the elders and the only way to break the curse is to accomplish whatever rule or mission the elders give you. If you break the rules, you’ll fall deeper and soon, you will turn into a Class D. Pureblood classes A and B won’t be bitten nor will they fall into the category of Class C or D. Only human beings who turned into classes A will fall into Class C.”

(There will be a cagterization below.)

“Wow, that’s alot of info you know..”

-

Silence fell upon the both of us.

“My name is Byunghun.” ByungHun gave me a weak smile.
“Ji Yeon.” I held out my hands, asking for a handshake.
“Friends?”
”Yep, definitely.”

-

Categorization of Vampires:

Pure Bloods – Classes A & B
These vampires belong in the Royal Pure Blood line. They eat and behave like normal human beings but they needed extra intake of Iron (Blood) inside their bodies. They’ll hunt for animals or sometimes, human beings. The victim doesn’t turn into a vampire. People refer them as ‘Elites’

Human Beings – Classes A,B(Elites) & C,D
No one knows how they came about, how they were created.They just know that they existed.

Class A& B:
It is the first stage of the curse, you’ll be become a Class A if you are bitten by Classes C or D. In order to break the curse, you’ll be referred to the elders. They will give you the mission or rules that cannot be broken. If a Class A breaks either breaks one of them, they will slowly turn into a Class B then C then D. Once a human being reaches Class D, there will be no turning back. The curse will no longer be breakable. If a Class A accomplishes the mission in time, the curse will be broken and the “Class A” will turn back into a normal human being. Every individual has different missions.

Classes C & D:
The final stage of their vampire transformation, there’s no turning back. If they break the rules, that’s it. They live on the blood of out the others.

A/n: Whew! Finally after like 6 hours of writing and editing ^^ Of course with breaks in between haha. If you're still confused you can ask! :D
 

tumblr_m9has4aP7d1rucaico2_250.gif

Byebye!