My true form.

Baby please. Please forgive me. [Hiatus till further notice]

 

Cut from previous chapter ;

Silence fell upon the both of us.

“My name is Byunghun.” ByungHun gave you a weak smile.
“Ji Yeon.” I held out my hands, asking for a handshake.
“Friends?”
”Yep, definitely.”

-

Categorization of Vampires:

Pure Bloods – Classes A & B
These vampires belong in the Royal Pure Blood line. They eat and behave like normal human beings but they needed extra intake of Iron (Blood) inside their bodies. They’ll hunt for animals or sometimes, human beings. The victim doesn’t turn into a vampire. People refer them as ‘Elites’

Human Beings – Classes A,B(Elites) & C,D
No one knows how they came about, how they were created.They just know that they existed.

Class A& B:
It is the first stage of the curse, you’ll be become a Class A if you get bitten by Classes C or D. In order to break the curse, you’ll be referred to the elders. They will give you the mission or rules that cannot be broken. If a Class A breaks either one of them, they will slowly turn into a Class B then C then D. Once a human being reaches Class D, there will be no turning back. The curse will no longer be breakable. If a Class A accomplishes the mission in time, the curse will be broken and the “Class A” will turn back into a normal human being. Every individual has different missions.

Classes C & D:
The final stage of their vampire transformation, there’s no turning back. If you break the rules, that’s it. They live on the blood of out the others.

 

393484_423481717688648_884769927_n.jpg

“C-can I use your toilet?”
“Oh yea, go ahead. Over there.”

ByungHun gave me a small smile and proceeded to the toilet.

-

ByungHun tilted his head to the side and stood in front of the round mirror. His hands glide over the spot he remembered he was being bitten. The left.. It isn’t there.. He tilted his head towards his left and looked at the side of his right neck. No marks either.

The marks disappeared.

“I guess its better this way, Ji Yeon won’t find out either. I wonder what abilities I was granted."

-

“Ji Yeon ah!” I widened my eyes in horror. Sister Mariah.. “Breakfast’s ready!” Sister Mariah came barging into my room without warning. I looked at the toilet door, hoping that ByungHun is still inside doing his business and not preparing to come out.

“Why do you look so tensed up? Are you okay? Running a fever or anything?”

I waved my hands frantically at her signalling a no, hoping that my answer will make her go back. To my horror, she stood there rooted to the ground and refused to go away, determined to see if I was alright. “Sister Mariah. I said I’m ok—“ I was cut off by the sound of the toilet doors opening.

ByungHun and I looked at each other. We’re in deep ..

‘Who. Is. This. Young. Man. Here.” Sister Mariah emphasized every word.

ByungHun gave Sister Mariah a respectful 90 degree bow and introduced himself. “I’m Lee ByungHun, a friend of Ji Yeon..”

“What are you doing here then?” Sister Mariah was obviously not happy as she crossed her arms.

“Erm I.. My parents, they died. A class D killed them. I ran away..”

“Tell me the whole story.”

-

“Have you decided whether to go back?”

“Yes, I want to give my parents a proper burial.”

“Were you bitten by the Class D?”

“No..”

-

Sister Mariah believed him. I’m glad. She even decided to help him too. She said that a teenager like him, shouldn’t go back to that place. So she hired some people to clean up the mess in his house. The house will be left vacant until ByungHun grows up, so he can decide what to do with it. Sister Mariah also took him in. He is now living in the room beside mine.

-

That night
Images of ByunHun’s already dead parents came flooding into his mind. He couldn’t sleep, his eyes were already wet with tears. Mom.. Dad.. Memories of the times they spent together reverberated in his mind, refusing to go away. He forced his tears back and took the remaining money he had since last night and went out. He went to the convenience store and bought a big bottle of clear vodka, intending to drink his devastation away.

He took a penknife from the drawer as well.

-

As usual, I can’t sleep. Is ByungHun okay? He seems quieter than usual. He went into his room and never came out. I paced up and down in my room, contemplating if I should approach him. I exhaled and stood in front of the door, I gave a light knock. No one came to answer the door, so I had no choice but to go in myself. As I twist the knob open, I could hear faint sniffing. He’s crying...

I opened the door even wider, ByungHun looked up at me his eyes were bloodshot red. His face was glistening with the amount of salty tears that flowed down. He must had been crying for very long, he was grief-stricken. It kind of made my heartbreak. I don’t know why.

I noticed the alcohol bottle in his hand, the first instinct of mine was to snatch that drink away from him.

“Drinking doesn’t do your body any good. Sister Mariah will be disappointed!” I furrowed my brows. I was disappointed in him too.

“Give it back Ji Yeon.” I could tell he was on the way to becoming semi drunk, I looked at the bottle and saw that half of the liquid was already gone.

He tried all means to get that alcohol bottle back, but to no avail. I didn’t want to step out of his room for I know we would wake Sister Mariah up. I’ll just settle it in his room instead.

“You want to drink? I’ll drink with you!” I blabbered out, without thinking of the dire consequences.

I swallowed one big gulp of the alcohol, it burns.

“Yah! You’re underage. Give it back! You won’t understand JiYeon!” ByungHun was losing his temper, he stormed towards me.

“No! Your parents too! They’ll be disappointed as well! You’re underage as well! If you can drink, why can’t I ”

I drank another big gulp, sigh.. Sometimes I wonder why am I such an airhead.

ByungHun pushed me and I flew back, my back slammed against the concrete wall. I lost my grip on the bottle as well. The bottle shattered. ByungHun walked towards me and pinned me on the wall. He brought both of my hands above my head. His eyes were dark and intense, his eyes were no longer the same eyes you saw in him, the beautiful stranger.

“Says who? I’m already 19 this year.” His grip on my wrists started to tighten to the point that it hurts.

“W-what?..”

I was getting scared, my lips were trembling. I looked away from him, I dare not look into his eyes. His grip softened, I turned and look at him. He was crying. “I’m sorry.. I must have scared you.” He s his hands around my waist and hugged me. He rested his head on my collar bone area and sobbed. I didn’t mind, I know he just needs to comfort him. I put my hands around his neck and patted his hair.

ByungHun’s head throbbed for a moment and he smelt blood. The smell of blood was turning him on. ( I mean like in a vampire way. lol. ) He saw how milky pale and smooth your neck was, he was definitely . He could feel fangs growing out of his gums. Different shades of reds were swirling inside of his pupils. When they finally stopped swirling, his eyes turned ruby red. He looked up at me, his eyes showed sorrow. Fangs. I was horrified. I’m in the arms of a vampire.

“B-byung ByungHun ah.. You are one of them..”

“I’m sorry I hid the truth from you. I was bitten. I didn’t know it’ll take effects so quic—“ He was cut off when his head throbbed, he held his head and groaned. He fell to the ground. “ByungHun!” I rushed to get him up.

My efforts in helping him were in vain. He brought me up by my waist and threw me down onto his bed. I yelped when I felt that I hit the headrest on my head, hard. I became dizzy for a moment. I tried to process what that just happened.

The shy and beautiful stranger threw me down onto his bed.

The bed sunk to one side. I saw his shadow on the wall, he was hovering above me. I felt a tremor down my spine as I felt his cold fingers brush against my neck. He leaned in and tilted his head to a side. I bit my lips as I felt his tongue flick against my neck. I was prepared for what was about to come.

A/n: y Ljoe vampire. lol. Cliff hanger! No s for this story hmm k? :D