Hearts' Medley

❤Bunny Advertisement Shop❤ || CLOSED *Read Announcement*

medley.gif

♥┇Title┇♥ Hearts' Medley

 

♥┇Author┇♥ Queen_APoLLo_ELF

 

♥┇C o-Author┇♥ ELF_APoLLo_Queen

 

♥┇Summar y┇♥

Imagine having scaled the heights of success with lightning speed only to plummet all the way down into the depths of hell just as quickly. That’s what happened to Apollo, a project girl’s group who was launched by SM Entertainment before Super Junior.

Despite being relatively young, with the oldest member being only 18 years old and the Maknae being 16 years old, the girls were able to climb the ladder of success with capabilities well above those of their similarly aged peers. Success was very sweet indeed.

However, being still young and lacking life experiences, the vibrant yet complicated entertainment industry can be a dangerous place for them. With temptations and obstacles lurking at every corner, the girls were forced to make decisions well out of their psychological leagues.

What happens when a single mistake by an individual within the group implicates the career of all the other members? Will Apollo be able to get back onto their feet after the crushing fall?

This story is set to be as realistic as possible, so you can expect not only the glamorous side of being an idol, but also the tears and sweat of the career=)

 

♥┇Genre┇♥ Romance, Girlband

 

♥┇Is it rated?┇♥ Nope

 

♥┇To visit this fanfi c, click he re!┇♥