Am I The Descendant of The Vampire?

❤Bunny Advertisement Shop❤ || CLOSED *Read Announcement*

 ♥┇Title┇♥ Am I The Descendant of The Vampire?

 

♥┇Author┇♥ Hanbyul07

 

♥┇C o-Author┇♥ AienaFieka97

 

♥┇Summar y┇♥

"Aaarghh!My hand hurts.Oh no!It injured!Hanbyul ah~get me some plasters!" Lu Han shouted to me.

"Wait a second oppa!" I said and started searching for Bioplast.

"Omo~Blood come out faster! Darn that evil knife." Lu Han cursed.I ran quickly as I could towards Lu Han. As soon as I came near him, I couldn't move and numb at my place. The scent of his blood make my passion influence and controlled my soul and heart. Suddenly my eyes turned red and my teeth slowly grew longer.

Lu Han said,"Yah, give me the Bioplast quickly." I come near him, sat down and held his hand. When I saw his hand was covered with blood, I just wanted to pounced him at that time and drank his blood.

"Oppa....let me.... your blood..You wasted so many of them." I said and started my lips.

"Don't worry. I will wash it with water." he said but I refused to hear it and started to his blood. He just let me do it.

"That's enough." said Lu Han. I couldn't control myself and continued his blood. Lu Han felt something different about me.

"Ouch! It hurts. Stop it! You too many blood. That's enough." Lu Han shouted and pushed me away from him. Lu Han shocked as he saw my eyes and fangs.

"Hanbyul-ah~...What... hap...pen with you?" he was totally scared at that time as he saw me blood on my hand.

"Oppa, I need more~" I said. At that time I was unconcious but actually something controlled me from inside. Lu Han wrapped his wound with towel and came near me. He put his hand on my cheek.

"Hanbyul-ah~please don't be like this." said Lu Han and hugged me tightly. It made me breathless. My body became weaker and weaker and then I fainted.

A few minute later,I woke up.

"Hanbyul, gwaencheana?" Lu Han asked. I nodded my head in bewilderment. I felt my head was spinning.

"What happen to you?" he asked softly before he sat beside me. At first, I felt that I didn't want to answer his question, but I had to because sooner or later he will know about it.

"Oppa, I'm.........I'm..I'm a vampire!" I said.Lu Han was shocked.His heart wanted to yank out at that time. I cried with all of my heart. I felt guilty to Lu Han.

He felt sorry for me, too. He rested my head on his shoulder and held my hand tightly.

"Don't worry,I will always be there with you." said Lu Han.

 

♥┇Genre┇♥ horror/tragedy/romance

 

♥┇Is it rated?┇♥ Yes

 

♥┇To visit this fanfi c, click he re!┇♥