My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

❤Bunny Advertisement Shop❤ || CLOSED *Read Announcement*

boyfriend_by_ashleysheaffer-d5hozis.gif

♥┇Title┇♥ My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

 

♥┇Author┇♥ vnxazn

 

♥┇Summar y┇♥

You've been a student of Top Talent Academy ever since your aunt recommended you in 7th grade. Your parents are divorced and you have no idea where your father is. Your mother is back in the states working hard to send money to you so you can attend school and live in South Korea. You currently live with your aunt who is a math teacher at TTA, she is also YOUR math teacher. You are intelligent and multi talented but hide it all because of one person, your bully.
Miss Kim Mi Yun is popular, talented, and overall beautiful. Ever since you started school at TTA, she's been putting you down, surpressing your talent. She never liked you but you've never tried to do anything to hurt her. Why does she hate you? You'll never know. But you do know that when you are down, there's one thing that will get you right back up. Boyfriend. No one else knows you like them, and why should they? Especially not Miss Kim Mi Yun who is utterly obessesed.
What happens when one day, Boyfriend show up at your school, announcing they are entering Top Talent Academy? Your whole world is turned upside down and inside out.

Hello ~
This was my first fanfic on AFF. It features my favorite bias group, Boyfriend ~ It's a cute story of how a normal girl became best friends with her idol. Along the way she discovers the love of her life, debuts, finds someone close to her, overcomes her enemies, and so much more. It's a very cute and slice of life kind of story... except with idols :)

 

♥┇Genre┇♥ Romance/Comedy

 

♥┇Is it rated?┇♥ Nope

 

♥┇To visit this fanfi c, click he re!┇♥