SME's newest Co-Ed Group!! [Apply Open]

❤Bunny Advertisement Shop❤ || CLOSED *Read Announcement*

♥┇Title┇♥ SME's newest Co-Ed Group!! [Apply Open]

 

♥┇Author┇♥ Stargawn

 

♥┇Summar y┇♥

SM Entertainment, one of Korea’s top entertainment agencies, is rumored to be debuting another group in the year of 2013. The new group is going to be a co-ed group, a new concept that SM Entertainment has taken up. It's said that they will debut together but later on they will be separated into a girl and boy sub-group. Sources say that SM Entertainment has been preparing this group around the same time that they have been preparing their most recent rookie group, EXO. Currently working under the codename "M1" (the same name that SNSD and EXO worked under before their debut), netizens have been referring to them as '두 마음' (meaning "Two Hearts").

From speculations as to the exact identity and number of members to marking their concept as the “next generation SHINee and F(x),” (since EXO was marked as the next generation TVXQ) the secret group’s popularity is quickly b over with promise. Although this is the first time that SME has ever officially acknowledged the existence of “M1”, the buzz on internet boards has already reached such proportions that one would think that there was public knowledge of this group for years.

With no additional information at the time, we guess we’ll just have to wait 'till next year to see if this group is another SM match made in heaven or one that’ll have us saying “heaven help us”.

If you like applying to application fanfics then this is a story for you! This co-ed group will have 5 females and 5 male members, in total 10 members. You also don't have to worry about rushing your application. Take as much time and put as much details as you want because the deadline isn't until the year 2013 (but I'm going to close the application time sooner if no one else will apply).

 

♥┇Genre┇♥ comedy, romance, idol life

 

♥┇Is it rated?┇♥ no

 

♥┇To visit this fanfi c, click he re!┇♥